• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
Also, good fight night guys.
I promise I'll be a better partner, Bees! >.< I'm used to being the better player in a team, so I usually go on offense when it's 2v1, but I can adjust.
It is good to recognize situations. A lot of the problems were lack of experience. There were matches where we were going 2 vs 1 which should have been won by us. You have to understand momentum when playing in doubles. There were many times I would start to build momentum for us and you would laser me or times where I would get double teamed and you would be on the other side of the stage not attempting to assist me. Also times we had 2 vs 1 and I was covering the ledge to gimp them, You just need to stay on the stage during that time because if I am on the ledge most of the time the opponent is forced to recover onstage where you can then punish them. Instead you ran offstage and bAir killed me when it was a sure gimp and a win for us. Taking that stock he then came back and won what should have been a victory for us. You should watch dubs videos to get you an idea of team synergy as well as momentum in a match.

Also odd thing with Ryan quitting from Gameshack. Haven't heard from him in while either. I wonder if he has forsaken us?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'm quite sure he wouldn't forsake you guys. He's been with the Louisiana scene up to the very end with enthusiasm, and was doing the same thing here. If he's getting sparse for some reason it would be personal, and potentially pretty serious imo. I just hope he's alright.

Bees!

Smash Ace
We have not heard from him since around mid December. Not sure what he is going through. Just wish we knew if he was okay or not.

Steam

Smash Hero
oh yeah, fighter frenzy is the weekend after next. and venue fee isn't ridiculous anymore. there's your tourney update spelt/zajice.

edit: it's also at the tivoli like they all used to be. good day.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Shut it Lvl Idgit. You all were *****ing a moaning that we would only post updates on the CO Smash group on Facebook and not here. Well, he gave you an update. Maybe it's not one you wanted, but it's still a God damn update.

Another Update: Summits will resume. Date TBA.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
oh yeah, fighter frenzy is the weekend after next. and venue fee isn't ridiculous anymore. there's your tourney update spelt/zajice.

edit: it's also at the tivoli like they all used to be. good day.
Enlighten me. What's Fighter Frenzy? Is it another LAN event or something?
Also I see nothing on FB about it. :/

Shut it Lvl Idgit. You all were *****ing a moaning that we would only post updates on the CO Smash group on Facebook and not here. Well, he gave you an update. Maybe it's not one you wanted, but it's still a God damn update.

Another Update: Summits will resume. Date TBA.
Hype. There should totes be one that weekend I have the Monday and Tuesday off. It's in February.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Whoa chill. I wasn't implying anything just stating a fact.

._. '

@ Detta - FF is a tourney we had at the beginning of 2009/2010 (I forget which). If I'm not mistaken wasn't that Steam's first Smash tourney?

Anywho I guess there's gonna be another one soon in the same place as the last one. It was one of the better tourneys I remember, there were a few out-of-staters there.

T'was pretty fun.

EDIT:

This has got to be one of the greatest pics I've ever seen.

What better way for M2K to take his leave from Smash than taking such a crushing defeat from the hands of Ocean? Those japanese players are really something.

After this ROB is looking pretty good, huh Bees.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if anyone knows of any tournament schedules, but if anyone can list any please do.

I'm working alongside with Gameshack so we can get Summits started up again

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
That is the hypest picture I've ever seen.

Also, thanks for updates. They have not gone unnoticed.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Aww D:

Does it do that a lot? If so, then next time you should quickly read the line under the first paragraph that says something in all caps and underscores (like KERNEL_DATA_INPUT_ERROR) and then search it after it restarts. :o

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Urg ><

Next time, use Chrome or Firefox with Adblock Plus and NoScript (Firefox) /NotScripts (Chrome)

And Spybot, Ad Aware, and Malwarebytes every week on diff days

Hope your comp can be fixed D:

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
So since Ran pretty much disappeared.. Is there a way that I could commandeer the first post so I can actually update CO and stuff?

There's not much happening now, but Gameshack and I are getting things rolling

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
When a mod merges two posts, ownership can be chosen from among the two owners of the original posts.

Ran's last post in here was on December 1st, but that was a single results post. His last display of actual activity was on Halloween.
Unless y'all have a better candidate for ownership of the OP, I could transfer ownership to CloudChaser.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am fine with Dan getting OP.

Also steam what anti-virus did you use?

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Gonna assume that CloudChaser is "Dan".
CloudChaser, please make a junk post in here that I can use to merge with the OP. I can always change everything back later if there's strong opposition to his ownership of it.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow.
I've been hearing great things about MSE too...
Was even considering switching to that once my current subscription runs out.
Not doing that anymore. :@

Rizen

Smash Legend
Cloudchaser aka Z is the one to run things. He's always on top of things when it come to organizing/running tourneys etc :)

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PXl1QU3iQ

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

*huffhuff*

-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Democracy prevails.

Now there's the matter of that PIPA (Protect IP Act) thing that's popped up now.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9PXl1QU3iQ

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

*huffhuff*

-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rizen

Smash Legend
(^that's unsettling)

Keep in mind what the top comment says:
"THE BILL IS NOT DEAD! It has been "Shelved" until there is further "Concensus"! This is the exact way the damn government gets these things to eventually passed! We need to stay weary of it, and please, thumbs up so people can see this! Sopa is not dead, only "in hiding" until we think it's no longer a threat and turn our backs! SPREAD THIS AWARENESS!"
Also look at the notice at the top of the screen, SWF's having a blackout protest like many other sites http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wi...nesday-protest/story?id=15373251#.TxVyMYGVO2s . People taking nonviolent action and not wishing the government/companies/news will bippityboppityboo things back in the best interest of the people is what we should have done a long time ago and what SOPA protests, 99%, etc are doing.
There's been so much scapegoating and petty distractions trying to make people forget OUR rights and common ground but it won't work. Republicans, Democrats and Independents have the same best interests for the people no matter what the congressional ones, "News", or corporate "persons" say. We're not going to be jerked around or give up human and constitutional rights. **** all the McCarthyism BS. http://history.howstuffworks.com/american-history/mccarthyism.htm

inb4SomeoneMakesAnAntiActivistCommentAndIPukeMyLungsUp

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, people are dumb.

SOPA is far from dead.

faaaaaaaaaaar from dead.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Top Bottom