• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
This thread is boring. At least there is a place where people who actually play smash and live in Colorado can go besides here... :/

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd go there too if I had a facebook, it's just unfortunate that it's facebook.

Also probably the reason I don't know when anything happens.

Also because Moblin hates me and won't talk to me anymore.

And Spelt also doesn't have a facebook and he's the only one I talk to on a regular basis.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
X went away cuz he's bad.

But anyways, Steam has expressed the fact that you guys are getting active/better and has suggested possibly getting some Friendly State Rivalry or something between us. We are willing to go out there to you guys and such, but you'd have to come visit us as well lol. Who is your main TO/guy who sets up your tournaments and such? I would like to speak with him about possibly getting something like a bi monthly where every two months, we alternate going to each others state and having an event like that. (if traveling once every 4 months is too much though, we could prob shorten it, nothing is set in stone at all atm, everything im saying is just an idea) So yes, Utah is interested in competition with you guys, and I think both our scenes could get a lot out of something like this.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
wat
I have said no such thing.

I don't even go to local tournaments, let alone oos ones.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Btw, from Denver (where Im assuming most of you live around) to the Salt Lake Valley (where most of our scene lives around) is about an 8 hour drive, so yeah. Just thought Id say that.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
X went away cuz he's bad.

But anyways, Steam has expressed the fact that you guys are getting active/better and has suggested possibly getting some Friendly State Rivalry or something between us. We are willing to go out there to you guys and such, but you'd have to come visit us as well lol. Who is your main TO/guy who sets up your tournaments and such? I would like to speak with him about possibly getting something like a bi monthly where every two months, we alternate going to each others state and having an event like that. (if traveling once every 4 months is too much though, we could prob shorten it, nothing is set in stone at all atm, everything im saying is just an idea) So yes, Utah is interested in competition with you guys, and I think both our scenes could get a lot out of something like this.
If you want to talk about state rivalry, CO's main TO would be Ran. You could also talk to Dan (CloudChaser071) who sets up the Zournament series or InterimofZeal (dunno his real name) who's been here since the start and probably can help set up some more.

Edit: You will probably have better luck with finding Ran and talking about tournament set ups in general at the CO Smash group on facebook, located here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/248367238515394/

I'd love to help myself, but I actually don't live in CO, so all I can do is give some advice. Good luck with the state rivalry. :D

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I'm down for helping out the scene, but I can't do very much anymore due to real life and working to support myself and another.

Otherwise Id' say bring it on :D

I'm planning on hosting another Zournament during winter break. Details haven't been worked out yet, but I'm leaping on that right after my finals are done. Stay tuned :D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
So ... I think the real question that needs to be asked here is: When is Zournament?

Top Bottom