• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I CAN ACTUALLY GO!!!! I WILL BE TIRED BUT I SHOULD BE THERE!!! BRAWRL!!!!!! MEEEELLLLEEEEE!!!!!! MAAAAAAHHHHHVVVEEEELLLLLL! very hyped right now.
The **** happened to you?

I thought you hated melee and wouldn't touch it with a 10' poll

Bees!

Smash Ace
The **** happened to you?

I thought you hated melee and wouldn't touch it with a 10' poll
I don't hate melee I just find the overwhelming majority of characteristics that I dislike about it to be better in brawl(buffering, pivot grabs, general inputs through buffering, wavebouncing, b-reversals, ect) But talking to Studmonger I want to give it another try. I guess if I don't enjoy Samus then I will give up(After not enjoying Ice Climbers, Peach, Pikachu, Falco, Link, Marth, Kirby, Jigglypuff.) I think this will likely be my last try at enjoying the game.

Also I see a chozo in the Colorado Thread. And yes if only it were a(n) *insert anything other than a mlp* stand.

Bees!

Smash Ace
If I can go I will. That is no guarantee now since I may or may not have money. If it is during the winter break then I can most likely go. Also lol @ bronies getting butthurt.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I've yet to see a Pony term listing, but knowing the fandom it'd mostly turn out to be terms that's saying something Positive about themselves instead of the cold truth.

Bees!

Smash Ace
The correct term is "saddlesore". :applejack:
I begrudgingly must give you the internets on this one. That was a brilliant quip
Bees die after stinging someone once. :applejack:
That is only honey bees. Other species don't have to deal with this issue.
I liked Bees raw enthusiasm for Brawl and competing and improving, is that still a thing?
I have college and lack of funds right now that is sucking my exuberance for life away. Also Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 has taken a part of my enthusiasm for Brawl. I still maintain most of my enthusiasm for Brawl. But life is keeping me from achieving greatness. ;)

Top Bottom