• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
If any event isn't happening on Saturday, you're free to come to the Penny Arcade with my club during the day.

:phone:

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
So I actually am free and I was gonna post that I could go to Dill-On's fest but I guess that's not happening. I think I could host a smashfest at my house this Saturday... If I did, who would come? Steam+Tiger (and Peter? Since he's so close). Anyone else? If a fair amount of people are coming there can be a tourney and I'll get food + drinks for us. But ofc if there's food and drinks there will be a very small venue fee.

Edit: And I would need a few TV's and Wii's. And an Xbox or two if people wanna play other things.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I can still come to something, I just can't host it. And a tourney would be cool so everyone could see my secret main! It's Toon Link. Also I haven't played in months and no longer own the game, so johns.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I am free!!! If anyone is putting together a smashfest text me at (719) 640-1498! I will be there!
Details would be appreciated. Considering I work from 12pm-11pm texting would help considering most of my day is at work where I am unable to check on the forum here and I get home late at night and usually am too tired to respond at that point.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE A FAVORITE?! I can't take the pressure of picking one over another, I like so many of them =(

UUGGGGHHHHHHH

Wartortle. Or Articuno. Or Totodile. Bibarel gets a bonus mention for pissing off steve.

I'm gonna get bbcs2 tomorrow or saturday I think! And then I'll be like "bang, what the **** are you doing."

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Bees robots can't have freedom. Haven't you seen the movies? D:<

Also to answer Meno's question:

P.S. Chunky says:

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Okay well I'm working out the details with my family right now but I'm 80% sure that I'll host a smashfest this Saturday at my place. Looking at the forums there's only 4 confirmed including me, which isn't much lol. Would anyone else come?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'll probably make it.

I need to get new plates by then, but probz probz.

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
K then. My family said I could have one. Here's who I have for now:

1. Fish
2. Steam
3. Tiger
4. Underload
5. Bees
6. Meno

Good enough. If you can, PLEASE bring TVs and Wiis. I only have three TVs I could work with, but one is HD and the other two are very small.

Oh btw my address is 5387 Tiger Bend Lane, Morrison, 80465. Show up around 1 or 1:30 and eat lunch before you come (or bring food, idc). If people get hungry later then we'll go out and get food I guess. I'll have some soda at my house.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Played KoRobotnik today! :D First time I fought someone that was highly ranked!

Did surprisingly good as spammy McArrow pit. Beat his luigi (barely) then lost to his marth and falco. After rewatching the replays I realized I have nooooo freaking clutch. Only reason I know what clutch is, is because its the opposite of me. :<

Need advice. How do you guys stay cool in "clutch" situation?

Top Bottom