• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Negative. I have edition 4 books, and somewhere are my 3.5 books. But I've never played 4 so I don't know how it goes =/

Bees!

Smash Ace
So I have new plans. If all goes as planned. I will be back up in the Springs by the end of May. I will continue my job down in Pueblo but living back up in the Springs while continuing my quest for a job in Denver. So...anyone want to help me move on May 27th?

Bees!

Smash Ace
Working in Pueblo is nothing. Living in Pueblo is hard. Driving down there is nothing if that means that I will be back up in Colorado Springs. And the days I have off I will already be in the Colorado Springs so worth it imo.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
So you couldn't live in Pueblo for even a full year Bees (or has it been at least a year?)?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I forget, when's CS2 come out again?

I'm not going to zaj's fest, but I may show up for dnd...
I wouldn't call it a smashfest.

I'd call it more of a "Random Video Games and DnD (withsomebrawlmaybeidk) Fest"

So you're still coming for the fest because the fest has DnD.

Yes Ted, I'm making your DnD a major event and even putting it into the title. I will totally play it too. I have no idea how to play it but I will.

PS: Somebody bring Mario Party.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
pretty sure it's a another physical copy, just like CS1 was. You have to go to the store and buy it and it's got another story mode and everything.

I think.

Also, DnD isn't happening unless we have a gamemaster who knows wtf they're doing and is willing to play with a bunch of DnD noobs like me, Roblin and zajice!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
pretty sure it's a another physical copy, just like CS1 was. You have to go to the store and buy it and it's got another story mode and everything.
No, it's a patch.

sometime in may, no specific date confirmed.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I still play and I know Spelt does because he saw me get ***** by a Tao online yesterday. Jamaal still plays as well.

No, it's a patch.

sometime in may, no specific date confirmed.
that makes me much happier.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still play, but haven't played in awhile.

Meaning I still have interest in it/willing to play it. I just haven't played with anybody in awhile.

inb4 spelt says no

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still play, but haven't played in awhile.

Meaning I still have interest in it/willing to play it. I just haven't played with anybody in awhile.

inb4 spelt says no
Uh huh...

I've asked you like 30 times over the past few weeks and you've said no every single time.
That doesn't look very interested/willing to me.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Tager is such a not-fun matchup for anyone. When I play tagers online, I literally poke/ DP their anti-airs until they rage quit.

It took me so long to get halfway decent at BB. I'm gonna have to learn haku all over again once CS2 comes out.

Will there still be an updated story mode?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I think its just balance patches sadly. '3'

Also tager can eat a bag of GIGANTIC TAGER. :l Espicially when you fight one that just 360's everything. As tsubaki I rely so much on resets but nooooope. Can't do that rookie! Tager will just say "YO F YOUR MIX UP" and take out a ton of your life bar. *sigh*

Oh well. Life as a tager is tough. Why are there so many tager players btw?

Oh btw! Zajjy, moblin, spelt. Anyone wanna play BB before CS2 comes out? I wanna enjoy bangs god tier-ness a little longer before he loses wall bounce on his falcon punch DP thing. ;~; Dark dark days will CS2 be for me when I actually have to learn moderately difficult to execute combos...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I tried tager for a bit. I've tried every character and tried to learn there bread and butter combo's. I feel ashamed, because I can't due tagers most basic of combos. ._. weird. I usually play as the grappler character in games.

His resets are interesting, but I can't reset em if I can't even finish his combos.

aww. Its nice to be talking BB again. I heard despite everyone being nerfed in CS2 bang is still speculated to be high tier along with makoto. Just speculation but from what i've seen I still agree.

Bees!

Smash Ace
So you couldn't live in Pueblo for even a full year Bees (or has it been at least a year?)?
No I missed everyone too much lol
But seriously I will actually save more money even with the commute. Also puts me in a much better situation to get a job/interview in Denver. Overall a better idea. and with 3 days off a week I pretty much will also be closer to hang out with Denver and Springs peeps. So welcome back to your Colorado Smash Scene...Bees! And hopefully soon to be part of the Marvel scene as well XD. I really love that game and have been studying up on it with the game guide for a the last month now and am really serious about getting better.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW TOMORROW!!!! IF THIS WORKS OUT THEN I WONT BE COMMUTING TO PUEBLO ANYMORE!!!!ii!!i!iii!1!

Top Bottom