• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
so like if a few people wanna hang out in KEEEYYYYYSSTOOOOONEEEEE at any time from the 27th til sometime after new years just post so. Though I am an extremely lame individual

Bees!

Smash Ace
I could come play you and get MK practice and stuff.
It depends on which day I am free if I can make it up there.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zournament was today, wasn't it?
**** ... YOU DIDN'T GIVE US ENOUGH NOTICE.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's with me, wrapped in tissue, then duck tape so I could keep everything together.
Duct, not duck. I'm ashamed to know you.

Also, gj on that boycotting C3 bit. Especially after getting ****ed by Greg time and time again. I'm not sure if I'm aching for Zournament as much as I was, anymore. I dunno, though, maybe once I get my hate on somewhere else, I'll be better.

Bees!

Smash Ace
you could bring reflex

How far away is this place? because I only have one day off then work. Otherwise if its too far.

Edit: Sorry man no way I could pull a 6 hour drive when I have to work the next day. (and that doesn't even include driving to Colorado Springs first to pick up Reflex and to take him home too) If I had 2 days off in a row I could.

I guess you will have to do without us then.

Steam

Smash Hero
How far away is this place? because I only have one day off then work. Otherwise if its too far.

Edit: Sorry man no way I could pull a 6 hour drive when I have to work the next day. (and that doesn't even include driving to Colorado Springs first to pick up Reflex and to take him home too) If I had 2 days off in a row I could.

I guess you will have to do without us then.
well Colorado springs is on the way : (

but yeah it's still 6 hours round trip :/

too bad because you could stay the night too : (

maybe you could come up after work on night A and go home in the evening on day B. I unno :V

Bees!

Smash Ace
well Colorado springs is on the way : (

but yeah it's still 6 hours round trip :/

too bad because you could stay the night too : (

maybe you could come up after work on night A and go home in the evening on day B. I unno :V
I work until 11 most nights :/ so that wont work. Unless I can drive a 6 hour drive at 11 after pulling an 8 hour shift.(not going to happen)

If it wasn't for that I would just do that instead.

Steam

Smash Hero
I work until 11 most nights :/ so that wont work. Unless I can drive a 6 hour drive at 11 after pulling an 8 hour shift.(not going to happen)

If it wasn't for that I would just do that instead.
It's only a 3 hour drive one way :I

edit: PLUS YOU GET TO DRIVE THROUGH DILLON. WE COULD TAKE PICS AT THE TOWN SIGN SINCE ITS LIKE 4 MILES FROM KEYSTONE

Bees!

Smash Ace
It's only a 3 hour drive one way :I

edit: PLUS YOU GET TO DRIVE THROUGH DILLON. WE COULD TAKE PICS AT THE TOWN SIGN SINCE ITS LIKE 4 MILES FROM KEYSTONE
one way would work except for I have to come back home lol
also I wouldn't have much time for sight-seeing. as I will have spent most of my time driving.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That's like saying you brought some memorex tape, spelt. Duck tape is a brandname for duct tape. Though I ~guess~ people do ask for scotch tape when they really just want crappy desk tape (or whatever its real name is).

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh, that photo was a joke?

I only buy Duck brand duct tape.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
people also say kleenex instead of tissues.

or tylenol instead of acetaminophen.
lazy *** americans.

Top Bottom