• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Color of your underwear

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
wow! this is a really, really, really old thread but anyways I usually wear blue with gray since I tend to like those colors the most,

~rh

Smash Lord
Just took a shower. Now I'm wearing green boxers with red pinstripes.

Matt

Banned via Administration
This is the best topic in the history of Smashboards.

GUYS SERIOUSLY. I can't decide on Boxers or Briefs so I wear Hybrids! They're good for the environment.

EDIT: They give great support to my ridiculously over-sized nuts and they're colorful! Best of both worlds. =D

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I was worried you weren't going to poast Matt. I am wearing pajamas under my pants. These are my favorite jeans and I have worn them far past their expiration date. They have so many holes in them they are basically useless as clothing.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Most of the people in the first and second pages are BRoomers, lol. o_o

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I don't know how much more geeky I can get but believe it or not I'm wearing underwear that has an Earth on the front and then on the "butt" it says MOTHER/Earthbound.

*awaits judgement*

.Marik

is a social misfit
This thread is ****ing old. O_o

It's existed since 2001.

Jesus Christ.

Mine are grey.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Bah, forget it. The point of this topic is to make fun of the recent outburst of topics similar to this in which its creator has no real purpose for asking such a thing. This will be closed soon enough so don't bother keeping it on top.
Greatness is often never understood in it's own time.

Not wearing any yet, haven't gotten dressed.

Top Bottom