• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Color of your underwear

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.

I think this quiz was wrong...
I'm wearing a black bra and a black thong. Ironic.

Hey! Get your hand out of your pants.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Soo, we're letting it slide, ey fellas? Well, NOT ON MY WATCH!

000000oooooo0000000oooooh!

Note: There's a strong possibility that only 2 other people will get this joke.

Grey.

BloodyMarth

Smash Journeyman
south part of texas-North mexico (brownsville-mata

yeah.....and the only two things that laughed at tha joke was this dead goose and the man behind it. Apparantely this Joke was so hilarious that the goose died of laughter but it stop being funny once that man had to pic up that dead animal.

BloodyMarth.....*salutes the bird*.

Matt

Banned via Administration
forblaze71 said:
Hoppers Crossing, Victoria
Okay, now you're just making up locations! Everyone knows that Australia is a myth.

Just like the myth that Varuna and megavo1t aren't, in fact, women.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Mic_128 said:
WA humor ftw!
Yay, someone got it. It wasn't a complete failure.

Matt said:
Okay, now you're just making up locations! Everyone knows that Australia is a myth.
Yeah, we're right up there with Unicorns, leprichauns and Eskimos.

~AARON~

Smash Rookie
Has anyone here ever even been to australia. they don't have unicorns they have lepricons and eskimos but no unicorns.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Why are you talking about New Zealand in an underwear topic? Everyone knows that New Zealanders don't even wear underwear. I was raised there, I should know.

BetaGamer

Smash Cadet
Church- "Don't forget to change your underwear at least twice a day. Tucker, that goes double for you.
Tucker- "What?!?! I am the cleanest guy here."
Church- "No it goes double for you because now you are in charge of changing Cabose as well."

**** RvB Pwns

I am sorry. I have ruined this once awesome thread.

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm from Alaska. And am therefore an ******. During the winter we don't bother wearing underwear, because with all the fur we wear, it feels soft and lucious against ones genitals. Especially when the jacket has whale blubber stuffed inside, that makes it kind of squishy. Mmm.

Also, riding on polar bears to school can be awfully arousing because of the way they walk, it's good to have all that free room in there.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
That avatar was actually for Evil Eye but some of the staff have awesome senses of humor and switched things around. Going commando today fellas. (I'm sure there's a pun coming).

Chill

Red
BRoomer

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.

As for the underwear: Super sexy blue boxer briefs.

BloodyMarth

Smash Journeyman
south part of texas-North mexico (brownsville-mata
BetaGamer said:
I am wearing spandex boxers. Anyone wanna see?

yes BetaGamer. we all see.

To JediMasterYoda98's response, here it's the convey.

I just look at this, and i'm hungry

BloodyMarth....."yummi".

Edit:
BetaGamer said:
OH! Thats just great. Thank you BloodyMarth. I respect you super coolness, everything you do is just simply awesome, especially posting lame pictures.
Well thank you Foxpower +.

BetaGamer

Smash Cadet
OH! Thats just great. Thank you BloodyMarth. I respect you super coolness, everything you do is just simply awesome, especially posting lame pictures.

Thats not cool, at all.

AND I said SPANDEX BOXERS. Not creepy gay guy with underwear on his head.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I thought the whole concept of the coney revolved on the inclusion of shredded cheese. Maybe the term is more versatile than I thought..

Dibs

Smash Lord
Underwear is only useful during the summer and other hot days. It's to prevent.. Sticking.

Top Bottom