• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Color of your underwear

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
All hail our new moderator of Pool Room activities! Let's suck up to him!

Plaid red.

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
Dibs said:
Well, since this is a topic about underwear, I shall speak my mind on the subject.

I wish I had more underwear. I've been having a shortage of them lately. I'm pretty sure they've been disappearing into the dark vortex in the back of the dryer which takes my socks away from me too. Now I'm down to about fair usable pairs of underwear. The others have huge holes that I can't explain. 2 out of the 5 remaining pairs are made in a wierd structural design so it kind of gives sort of a "wedgie" effect. So yes, you can figure it out that I only have 3 pairs of good underwear. Even though 1 pair is showing signs of early tearing.

I am very low in the money department, so I'd like to conserve all of the money that I can without buying unneccessary products (i.e. Extra Underwear). I mean, sure, washing my underwears every 3 days can get tiring, but isn't that worth it in the long run for the greater good of saving money? I sure think so.

But what does everyone else think, should I go get more underwear or not? Think about it, is underwear really all that important?

"As you may notice, my underwear has a hole in it. But I, I dont see any reason to throw it out. Its, its still stretchy..."
-Peter Griffen.

Peter Griffen doesnt complain about his underwear and neither should you!

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Depressing indeed,

Underwear is really over used habit of us americans. We should switch to the modern standards of living such as the metric system, foreign chicks, and undwearlessness.

I donot say free ballin because I believe this is a discriminatory term against women and I think Women should have just as much of a right (if not more: a resonsibility) to not wear undies.

Shaving of armpits is acceptable too.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Donkey Dong said:
My underwear is just like this topic. Stickied.

unfortunately Dodongo, sticky is not a color.

Though it should be, I would imagine it being close to purple.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Varuna said:
unfortunately Dodongo, sticky is not a color.

Though it should be, I would imagine it being close to purple.
Or green slime. <insert 5 second Connnan O'Brian stare>.
My boxers right now are white, with blue/green stripes. They are, along with me, TEH WINZ!1.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
XZero BeatX said:
Or green slime. <insert 5 second Connnan O'Brian stare>.
My boxers right now are white, with blue/green stripes. They are, along with me, TEH WINZ!1.

You sir just lost,

The only slime great enough to be deemed the color sticky is secreted by the enigmatic epidermis of a grimer.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Obviously, as all should know the color sticky would be mostly clear with a somewhat white hue. It would look mostly like superglue and would have a salty taste...

Today's boxers are the color white with red and blue stripes of varying thickness.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I saw this from the main forum page and I thought, "Hey, Matt made a topic like this before." Then I realized this was the same topic.

Matt, this topic doesn't bring up bad memories for you, considering who you convinced to post in it numerous times...?

Matt

Banned via Administration
Hmm, what are you talking about? *goes back through the first couple of pages* Oh God dammit! I hate my life! ='(

Actually, it was in going through my old PMs that reminded me of this topic at all. I saw a message from her and felt just awful and said "hey, underwear topic!" and that brings us here.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Matt said:
This will be closed soon enough so don't bother keeping it on top.

April 27, 2002, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: Matt
Yeah, right.

Matt

This topic has been closed twice before, actually! But you just can't keep a good underwear topic down, man. Especially because, y'know, I'm abusing my powers.

In the name of honorable Todo and his Burt Reynolds 'stache! Viva la Underwear Topic!

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
let me just say that the mere presence of Matt has made the pool room twenty times better.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Matt said:
This topic has been closed twice before, actually! But you just can't keep a good underwear topic down, man. Especially because, y'know, I'm abusing my powers.

In the name of honorable Todo and his Burt Reynolds 'stache! Viva la Underwear Topic!
Now it's three times.

In fact, we could initiate a cataclysmic Battle of the Titans, me closing and unsticky-ing this, you reopening and sticky-ing this. Lets abuse our powers some more!!

(THIS IS A TEST OF MATT'S MOD POWERS. IF HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING, THIS WILL REOPEN SHORTLY.)

In addition, I'm a big doo doo head!

Matt

I reopened it.

With my POWER.

On an entirely unrelated note:

!

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.

Which Disney Princess Are You?
Also, I think I should warn Dodongo for asking too many Goddamned questions! GRAH!

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
You Are Pocahantas!

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.

Dibs

Smash Lord
How do I find out which princess I am? I want to find out which one I am.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer

No prince is quite as charming as Prince Phillip, and he's all yours, baby! Just be sure to keep those meddlesome Fairy Godmothers out of your hair! Having finally woken up from your "nap," you are free to dance your little heart out on the forest floor, and pick up new hobbies, preferably not ones involving spinning wheels!

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
You Are Jasmine!

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.

Woot, Jasmine > all.
For sure top tier.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Hoorah! Mulan! Oh and the undies are top secret today... as in non-existant.

Matt

Donkey Dong said:
I hit a nerve :)
Really, I would explain it, but I like to cling to the illusion that I'm not a complete idiot.

...ah, who am I kidding?

The short of it:
She and I fell for each other, became obssessed with each other, met each other, and then stopped talking to each other forever.

The long of it:
And it came to me then that every plan is a tiny prayer to father time
As I stared at my shoes in the ICU that reeked of piss and 409
And I rationed my breaths as I said to myself that I'd already taken too much today
As each descending peak of the LCD took you a little farther away from me

Amongst the vending machines and year-old magazines in a place where we only say goodbye
It stung like a violent wind that out memories depend on a faulty camera in our minds
But I knew that you were a truth I would rather lose than to have never lain beside at all
And I looked around at all the eyes on the ground as the TV entertained itself

'Cause there's no comfort in the waiting room
Just nervous pacers bracing for bad news
And then the nurse comes round and everyone will lift their heads
But I'm thinking of what Sarah said that "Love is watching someone die"

So who's going to watch you die?..

:(

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Uncle Meat said:
EE will watch you die. He sees everything. His Geyestapo is everywhere.
When the world is mine and the time is right, your death shall be swift.

BTw here are my results if I go to hell.
Your fate has been decided....
You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

First Level of Hell - Limbo

Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
(Click on a level for more info)
Level Who are sent there? Score
Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High
Level 2 Lustful Moderate
Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Low
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate