• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
ARGH. another NL? ><;;

It's looking like Spidey Mafia D:

oh yeah

Something else I noticed btw. This

does not fit with this previous example of yours

The example you gave features a vet pointing out scum through meta gaming, thus suggesting that you were meta gaming.
In terms of the example, yes, that example was Metagaming. However, Marshy in general is the type of player that would just be able to easily deduct who is town and who is maf (as would Tom, Frozen, and some others)

The point that I was trying to make is that a vet in general DOES NOT have to meta a player. As in, they could be able to see who is maf/town by their detective work.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
WTF!?

Two days with a NL? I'm considering asking the mod to mod kill me/replace me because town is useless and this game has went from hard to nearly impossible.
Using this method would not give you any brownie points in future mafia games. Just because things arn't going your way doesn't mean you escape the game.

Either push harder for your lynch choices or deal with it >=/

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
don't worry guys, I got this.
SummonerAU, you are Cornelia li Britannia (Vanilla Townie).

You are the second princess to the Britannian Empire and commander in chief of the Imperial Army. You were later appointed Viceroy of Area 11 (Japan).

Abilities: You have no active abilities.

You have access to the following neighborhood http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/vZSMMWQQwJ6n.

Win Condition: You win when all the threats to town are eliminated, even if you are dead

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Okay so now we know why Summoner wasn't lying, but at the same time that doesn't necessarily clear him.

@Summoner: Why did you chose just now to post that?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
final vote count

blue yoshi (2) - overswarm meta-kirby
overswarm (1) - summonerau
meta-kirby (3) - exn sworddancer. blue yoshi
gheb_01 (1) - omni
sworddancer. (4) - gheb_01, Sephiroths masamune, KevinM, Adumbrodeus

not voting (2) - -rei- rockin

SummonerAU, Cornelia li Britannia, Vanilla Townie has been modkilled.

Night 2 has begun and will end at the last second of 6/10 EST!

Riddle is replacing Rei effective immediately

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Night 2 has ended

Gheb, Shirley Fennette (Vanilla Townie) has been killed.

Sworddancer., Nina Einstein (Vanilla Townie), has been killed.

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

Deadline is the last second of 6/21 EST!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
May I just say we have the stupidest townies imaginable.

Also, as promised...

Summoner is a ****ing idiot. Quoting your ROLE PM to show that your NEIGHBORHOOD has no powers...

I'm wondering if summoner even checked... at this point I'm assuming he was just oblivious to the fact that his neighborhood had a power.

Also...

Vote: Metakirby

Why have you had absolutely NO activity? Also, why haven't you responded to my question?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I think he did the right thing. We were nearly going to lynch him solely for information anyways. How would that have been any different from today? Now we can at least focus on something else.

I think we should look at why mafia would kill either Gheb or Sword. I can see reasons why a vig would have killed either of them, but I don't really see why mafia would kill sword since he was under a lot of suspicion. So I'm thinking sword was a vig kill. And Gheb was scum kill.

Looking back, Gheb's final suspicions were me, rei, meta, and summoner. And he believed Kevin and Seph to be town. Looking on OS' review he had votes on Adum, BY, Ermac, and Sword.

We know he was wrong with at least two, sword and Summoner (I know he was wrong about me but no one else does so yeah), but it's possible he could have been on the right track somewhere.

Omni what are your thoughts on Gheb's death? Why do you think Scum/Vig killed him?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I don't get why Meta-Kirby is playing the way he is. He is constantly avoiding questions- It took forever to get an answer about why he didn't vote for vote, and his answer had no logic at all. He has continued to avoid Adum, at first asking what the question was and then saying that he will answer it later. On top of this, he hasn't posted anything useful all game and has put 0 effort into scum hunting.

And then this:
Vote: Blue Yoshi I've never liked him. Useless trash.
lolwut??? If that's not an ironic statement, I don't know what is.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Omni what are your thoughts on Gheb's death? Why do you think Scum/Vig killed him?
im glad he's dead.

no clue why scum/vig killed him. if scum killed him, possibly to make me look bad since i disliked him which moves my suspicion over to you for being the first to question me. if vig killed him, possibly because they're awesome and didn't like gheb as much as me.

what do you think

Omni

BRoomer
also i dont think its a vig anymore. its probably just lelouch who's an sk

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
5 kills, 5 town dead. I don't think we can afford many more mistakes (yes, I'm stating the obvious).

Also, didn't like Omni's posts too much... if you are town aligned, you should never be happy when a fellow townie dies (of course there may be a few exceptions, like you or him were the top two lynch candidates).

Omni, why are you happy that Gheb is dead, knowing very well that he is town?

As for the second post, either it's something very obvious with the anime (I know very little about it), or Omni seems to know something... I guess could someone answer me: Is "lelouch a serial killer in the anime?" This will answer this paragraph (and maybe make it ignorable if he is).

But for the moment, I do have suspicion on Omni.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
But yeah, I agree, Meta Kirby has been inactive all game, and has been useless. Although I have suspicion on Omni, like yesterday, I will easily be ready for a Meta Kirby lynch.

Vote: Meta Kirby

But that said, Omni, can you still answer my question (and can someone -maybe Omni- answer the second question)?

Omni

BRoomer
because Gheb was playing a boring/lame town role with no input to his accusations. basically trying to be like Kevin except he doesn't have the same credibility Kevin has. his refusal to even play along with my pressure pushes in order to get reactions from the rest of you was extremely anti-town. whether he believed the case i made on him or not, his defense against it and how people view our scenario would have been good information that isn't heavily focused on game mechanics/flavor/setup, the oh-so-popular topic to discuss from what i've seen in this game so far.

also just assuming that vig isn't entirely stupid to keep killing townies off @ seemingly random.

and it makes sense with the show. lelouch was practically a faction of his own and the townies who are dying were his enemies. mafia is probably his dad or w/e. *shrugs* flavor aside cuz i dont like leaning on it for too long i think it's a safe (and better) assumption to believe that there is an SK/Mafia double night killing rather than a vig/mafia.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ok how about we don't act like morons and lynch someone right off the bat?

I don't think we should lynch MK, I'm getting a good town read off of him. Ya he could be more active but thats more than one persons flaw atm.

I do think we should go after Adum and Omni. Gheb has been going after Adum most of the game, with his recent death I'm guesing it was it was a way to relieve some pressure. I've already posted why I would like a Omni lynch, but if you would like me to restate it I will.

Omni

BRoomer
also uh meta kirby is the obvious lynch based on inactivity but he's also the easiest. to be honest i wouldnt care if he flipped town and the game ended since it will end what i think has been a horrible played townie game so far but w/e

think it would be cool to put Meta Kirby in the 'obv-needs-to-die-list' but scumhunt more beforehand

@kev: u dont seem interested in finding scum even though we're close to lylo. what's up? or do you think meta kirby is scum purely based off his severe inactivity?

Omni

BRoomer
@seph: what is the basis of your town read on meta kirby if u dont mind me asking

Omni

BRoomer
and u think that's enough basis to find someone townie?

dont want to consider that he could just be scum buddying up to you?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
and u think that's enough basis to find someone townie?

dont want to consider that he could just be scum buddying up to you?
I don't think that scum would buddy up with a townie, when that townie was an easy target. (refering to D1)

If it was scum buddying do you think I would be foolish enough to bring up that I was connected to him?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
That really isn't enough to assume someone as town. And you're basically playing WIFOM.
How isn't it? I'm useing my absolute knowledge (me being town) to match up with someones assumption (MK thinking I'm town) and making a match to judge someone elses role based off the knowledge.

WIFOM, Isn't that what mafia is about? Taking chances? No one knows who's mafia and who isn't so we take a chance when we lynch someone. It just comes down to do you believe me or not.

Top Bottom