• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Code Geass Mafia: OVAH

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I am still sad that Blue Yoshi has a vote on himself.
Yeah, that is fail, but he does that at times. Not to mention it shows that he's not constantly posting with the thread. Still hoping I could hear more from him.

still wondering why Xonar doesn't want Rei to get lynched.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Yeah, that is fail, but he does that at times. Not to mention it shows that he's not constantly posting with the thread. Still hoping I could hear more from him.
Same, I hate inactive people in this game, it destroys it. I can see having a life outside it but not contributing just makes it hard to play.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
Saved for later:

So... in other words, you were jumping onto an easy bandwagon? That's not scummy at all.

yeah sure.

So, you had no reason, you switched under pressure.

yes i switched under pressure since i didn't know what to do at the time. i also didn't want there to be a quick lynch to occur.

You wanted no more information about him...

I'm gonna assume that this was meant to be "know".

yeah that was a typo.

Regardless, you conveniently chose to target somebody with an information hunt when you had no action to pressure him based on EXACTLY when somebody pressured you....

Yeah, expect to get lynched today.

i'm not going to get lynched today and i will make sure of it. i am going to claim that i am the tracker.

So, you see what position you're in, if you have a claim or information to give, now's the time to do it, you just might be able to make the bandwagon back off you, if it's useful enough.

So, now's the time to comment on what you said above, are you in a neighborhood?

yes, i confirm that i am in a neighborhood but in a different neighborhood.

WE ARE AT LYNCH -2, meaning two more votes for Rei and she gets lynched.

No excuses now.

all answers in blue.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
oh btw i wanna clear something up

i'm a guy irl

i sometimes see a few of you put me as a she

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
hold up lemme check the rules if this is allowed

i never played with character names

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Excellent.

I have another question:

Who in this game is not in a neighborhood?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i actually don't know that

which is the reason i found it weird there was another neighborhood

i can't even state how many neighborhoods there are

all i know if vult and frozenflame are telling the truth there are 2 now

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
yes i switched under pressure since i didn't know what to do at the time. i also didn't want there to be a quick lynch to occur.
So you didn't know what to do, you openly admit that you can't handle pressure, not looking good for you.

i'm not going to get lynched today and i will make sure of it. i am going to claim that i am the tracker.

oh yeah oops

same ability

i thought it was called tracker instead of cop for some reason in this game

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Tracker

Ok, which is it? That's a very weird mistake to make, this strikes me as very very odd.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
it's tracker

i honestly thought they were the same thing

in the premium room, we usually don't have the normal games since a lot of us are new

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i actually don't know that

which is the reason i found it weird there was another neighborhood

i can't even state how many neighborhoods there are

all i know if vult and frozenflame are telling the truth there are 2 now
This isn't really a question directed to you; sorry if I was unclear.

Everyone else playing this game:

If you're not in a neighborhood, say so.

I too, am in a neighborhood.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
**** Rei you got an interesting role.

Also overswarm I think you might be onto something here. I'm in a neighborhood as well.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Rei, do you also have a twilight/night time talking restriction like Vult/Frozen?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
This seems like a good point to throw this out, I believe everyone is in a neighborhood.

I suspected this ever since the Vult/FF incident but didn't wanna claim till at least one other neighborhood was revealed.

Rei is my neighbor (yes, I was attempting to draw this out).

it's tracker

i honestly thought they were the same thing

in the premium room, we usually don't have the normal games since a lot of us are new
Nice to know.

So what are we gonna do with him?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
The minute I saw I was in a neighborhood in this game I had a feeling most players, if not all, were in one.

Not surprised to see this at all.

Suzaku as tracker is an interesting claim. Not exactly what I expected his role to be so I'm a little bit skeptical. The fact that you somehow managed to confused Cop and Tracker which are very different is also a bit concerning.

Gonna have to think about this for a bit but other people definitely need to read the thread and post now that we're digging into the nitty gritty of this game.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Frozen, you were against people from neighbourhoods claiming before, are you still against it now?

#HBC | Dancer

Does anyone else think that we might as well claim who is in our neighborhood? I think that, if everyone is in a neighborhood, then it couldn't hurt to do this, as it would give scum anything special to work with.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm fine with claiming whether or not they are, or are not, in a neighborhood.

However, the exact composition of each neighborhood should NOT be revealed. Revealing who is neighbors with who gives the mafia a HUGE leg up.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
hey guys

i have a study group in 10 minutes

i'm deciding to take my laptop and play to make it seem i'm not running off

#HBC | Dancer

I'm fine with claiming whether or not they are, or are not, in a neighborhood.

However, the exact composition of each neighborhood should NOT be revealed. Revealing who is neighbors with who gives the mafia a HUGE leg up.
How so? Serious question. I can't see how it would be advantage to the mafia if everyone knew. Anyone can answer.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dude if you have to study, study lol. School > mafia.

The fact that you're telling us what's up instead of ninja logging is good enough IMO.

Not complaining though. Never a bad thing when a recent claimer sticks around to answer questions and discuss pertinent ****.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Yes, mainly his hop from Vult to Rei after not really seeing much in Rei. Both Vult and Rei had his 'scummy' gap and he had looked into Vult before the hop. Other reasons being fishing and little things I don't want to mention.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
How so? Serious question. I can't see how it would be advantage to the mafia if everyone knew. Anyone can answer.
It's REALLY not that hard dude. If the mafia know the composition of every neighborhood in the game, it can drastically effect their kill strategy. I'm not going in to any more detail because then it will completely **** my ability to do any analysis on the subject later in the game that isn't complete and utter WIFOM.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Really glad to see that we've discussed what I thought was already blatantly obvious as soon as I read my ****in PM.

Also really glad to see that we have power roles claiming on D1.

SWF mafia hasn't changed at all.

Hey guys want to NOT mention who you're in a neighborhood with from now on, or should we gift mafia with exactly how this game works and all the possible connections from the start?

Top Bottom