• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Nah, I need to know who's under 21 but at least 18. Cause That'll effect the places we go. There's a club literally inside the mall but they only do 21 and up I believe. 18 and up is Downtown and I kinda don't wanna drive all the way down there unless I'm riding with someone.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Nah, I need to know who's under 21 but at least 18. Cause That'll effect the places we go. There's a club literally inside the mall but they only do 21 and up I believe. 18 and up is Downtown and I kinda don't wanna drive all the way down there unless I'm riding with someone.
Oh, are you thinking about Pulse again?

EDIT: There's a club IN the mall? Hmm...interesting.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
oh I should have mentioned I'm bringing a wii/recording laptop.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Idgaf about twitter.

hashtags work in other places.

:phone:
I've yet to see ANY other website incorporate hashtags in a meaningful manner other than twitter

doesn't mean I don't hashtag everywhere anyway but Twitter definitely popularized it.

@Club Discussion

I also don't wish to have to go downtown. I'm not driving anyway though so I guess it doesn't matter to me.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Y.b.M. lives in Texas and still finds a club in Ohio that no one else knew existed

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha, Pulse is fine but I'd have to ride with someone if we went there. The Club in the Mall is called "Place to be" and they only cost $5 to get in but, I believe it's only 21 and up. Not to familiar with the music though. I don't like leaving anyone out of anything so if there is someone under 21 we can just go to pulse...

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Canadians have landed. We're at the Days Inn Forest Park if someone with a TV happens to be in the area. (Friggin' TVs here don't have AV jacks)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Canadians have landed. We're at the Days Inn Forest Park if someone with a TV happens to be in the area. (Friggin' TVs here don't have AV jacks)
You can always ask the front desk if they have a TV available with AV jacks. Sometimes they do!

clowsui

Smash Legend
A long drive later and now I'm at work.

This tournament is less than 24 hours away...

I'm ready.

:denzel:

also Y.b.M. i'm tryna go w you guys to the club, my girl too, but i can't go if it's 21+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom