• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Grand finals are happening now. They're saving the replays, so I'll upload it when I get back to Michigan.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Singles:
Results top 13

1. Reflex
2. Shugo
3. MJG
4. Seagull
5. Kismet
5. Zinoto
7. Coney
7. DeLux
9. Fizzle
9. Kain
9. YoshQ
9. Krystedez

Doubles:
1. Coney and Pink Fresh
2. Seagull and Bpow
3. Kismet and Player-1
4. Kain and MJG

:018:

:phone:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
80 entrants in Singles! It's been a while since I've played this well at a regional, though I've been on fire at local events lately.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Results up tonight. Extremely tired.

I am so so so so so sorry you guys didn't get to see the end of the tournament. I tried, I really did. We were actually running ahead of schedule then things fell apart because one HUGE bottleneck, caused by a dispute about coaching.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Ban Wolf imo
DDD is the truth. Teach me your ways Coney

Overswarm

is laughing at you
1st 48%
2nd 22%
3rd 14%
4th 8%
5th 4%

80 entrants + 10 dollars per entrant = $800 entry

1. Reflex - $384
Beadth. Overswarm - $232
2. Shugo - $176
3. MJG - $112
4. Seagull - $64
5. Kismet - $32
5. Zinoto - $32

I'm sleepy so sorry if my math is wrong.

I think the important thing to do is yell at Shugo for getting second (what the ****, Shugo) and to remind him that I made more money than him by selling bead art.

<3

Fun seeing you guys again, GJ Reflex, had fun and always get some good stuff there.

steep

Smash Lord
I'll do full shoutouts when the results come out. I'm sorry to the people I was supposed to play that I didn't. I was so upset after my performance in pools that I just wanted to leave. My bad to everyone. Usually I keep my cool better than that. Sorry to Krystedez and Ksev if I seemed like I wasn't having a good time. Those are the only two people I played after pools before I headed out.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I'll do full shoutouts when the results come out. I'm sorry to the people I was supposed to play that I didn't. I was so upset after my performance in pools that I just wanted to leave. My bad to everyone. Usually I keep my cool better than that. Sorry to Krystedez and Ksev if I seemed like I wasn't having a good time. Those are the only two people I played after pools before I headed out.
I was like that too, until I realized that I just did ****ty. More tournaments will happen! Just learn what you can and move forward

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Sorry to hear that. :( I was trying to find you, bro.

We'll just have to play next time around. :bee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom