• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
tutu wtp will drive if there's 5 people.

wtp, marco, you, lain, tech chase. bam
Chi I have an update on the MI cars for you

JTSMmobile aka Fish Flop Car aka Stream Team
- JTSM
- Ori
- WuvS
- Xatic

Macomb/Livonia
- Ksev
- Kee
- Bulletsquall
- StweyIan
- Tech
- Me9595
- J-Fly

WTP's car
- WTP
- Zinoto
- Roller
- lain??
- Anyone in AA

Michigan rolling 15 deep nbd

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Yes and no. I am going to be in Cincy for my birthday bros' party. So I will be able to attend, I just need to find out if the guys would be up for hanging out at the arcade.

There is a good chance of me being on my Ann Arbor status when I get there too. Read: I'll be some kind of inebriated and you guys are gonna hate playing against me because I get better at everything when I'm not sober.

Anyone else find it strange that all of the Ann Arbor players are alcoholics? It's like Ann Arbor is an AA camp disguised as a city.
Lmao. I don't drink at all, so your post is now invalid.

I just checked the date, I thought that this was this weekend, I already have plans for next weekend.

Good luck to everyone who goes, I'll redeem myself in Ohio one of these days. I'll def make it out to your next tournament Chi!
Lol this troll :denzel:

Roller

Smash Legend
Ori, you aren't even AA tho...

And I'm pretty sure Zinoto is the only AA smasher without a drinking and/or smoking problem.

Gio, myself, lain, thugz, tutu (as shown by his last trip to an OH regional), and JTsm all have been known to be on that dual meaning-AA status.

Roller

Smash Legend
Hot_ArmS, wasn't it you who just invited me to that "Breakfast & Bitties" party on fb?

Breakfast & Bitties said:
Preemptive hangover breakfast! We'll be enjoying delicious breakfast foods along with breakfast themed alcoholic drinks such as screw drivers, mimosas, and Irish coffee.

Our downstairs neighbors will also be celebrating so it's a full house party.

We'll probably have a **** ton of eggs along with vodka, champagne, orange juice, and coffee. Probably pancake and waffle stuff too. If ya'll want to bring some additional breakfast goodies we would appreciate it.

And then, as is customary to any party at our place, there will probably be firespinning and firebreathing.

o.

JTsm

Smash Master
Ori, you aren't even AA tho...

And I'm pretty sure Zinoto is the only AA smasher without a drinking and/or smoking problem.

Gio, myself, lain, thugz, tutu (as shown by his last trip to an OH regional), and JTsm all have been known to be on that dual meaning-AA status.
Give me all the drugs.

JTSMmobile aka Fish Flop Car aka Stream Team
- JTSM
- Ori
- WuvS
- Xatic
- Jack Daniels :denzel:***

I also agree with HarmS tho. Engineers for top tier.

Roller

Smash Legend
The last time Ori had posted, it was actually kind of out of thin air, tbh. Me, Zinoto, and WTP had not been privy to it last time.

This time is accurate though. We'll probably have Leaf with us, THuGz may want to go continue his conquest of Ohio apparently, and idk about Lain. Marco is almost definitely not going from what I've heard.

So as of now, I thiiiiink it's

WTP
Zinoto
Roller
Leaf(?)/THuGz(?)/Lain(?)

But Kevin would know better than me..

I'll check if Leaf would be able tonight.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Okay, that makes sense.

I ask because I was considering getting in the Ann Arbor car because WTP texted me and asked me what I was doing for a carpool. I was leaning towards the AA car because I know everyone in the car better. But I'd probably just be easier if I go with Ksev's car because I already know WTP isn't going to spring for taking me home and I'd have to meet him in AA. This is usually okay for me but I have to work that Sunday night so it'll be a lot easier for me anyway since I'm on Ksev's route. I like those guys anyway.

ZTD | TECHnology

That's irrelevant information. He's always interested lmao. Now whether he'll actually be in attendance....welp. We already know anything can happen.

:denzel:

EDIT: Still technically on the market for a teammate. Thirst, I am going to pass on teams just because your characters don't mesh all that well with mine. In addition, it seems you play more like I do in doubles. Nothing to do with skill or anything, just chemistry and roles. If we don't have partners by the event, then hit me up if you're still interested. I just wanna do the best I can here and it sounds like we wouldn't make the greatest match.

ZTD | TECHnology

Marry me first ho.

:woman:

Oh real talk time:

Are we going clubbing after this? I mean...Thirst is going. Y.b.M. is going. I'm going (talking about the tourney) The other fly black people who like to club will be here. I want a big *** group like we did on my birthday at SIIS6. I'm ready to throw down. And I'll have. My bottles on deck. Who's in?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
did somebody say clubbing!!!? You already know! I'mma need a sidekick for it though, since my usual sidekick won't be attending.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
man **** teams I'm not entering anymore. lol

Full time Commentary now.

Edit: first, I can't get a teammate, and then I realize I'm about to hit the midwest for an ALMOST FEMALELESS TOURNAMENT?!?!?

No Rauleen makes me sad

I'm about to have a horrible time. LOL

steep

Smash Lord
I am confirmed, and I will have Jetzger (+1 female lol) and a friend of mine for whom this will be his first tournament. He's hyped! Mains Pikachu, and I've been teaching him a few things just recently, so it should be a good time.

So my car is:

me
Jetzger
Friend who has yet to pick a tag

I am looking for a teammate for this as well. I'm pretty solid in teams as a support player. I use Mario/Luigi/Olimar and now Lucas for all you smashers just dying to try out some stupid-*** healing strategies in teams. ;)

EDIT: As Lucas I can play aggro pretty well, since that's how he works on a healing team anyway.

ALSO, I would like to commentate if possible. I have always wanted to try it out and I'm fairly knowledgeable about this game by now I would like to think. I already knew about the Yoshi mashing glitch, at least. LOL

ZTD | TECHnology

erm....I'm having 14 people stay over as it is :/. I honestly can't hold anymore

:phone:
I'm pretty sure he knows that and thats why he's saying he's stealing housing from JTsm...as in he wants to replace his car with JTsm's and you house his car.

Also still on "Need a teammate status". As this is pertinent to my attendance here, that's why I am adamant about finding a good teammate. :dedede: / :warioc:. **** support/stock tank. I have people who can vouch. Inquire if interested.

clowsui

Smash Legend
You really don't get what he means by "team", do you?

Hint: he wants to pair an anus and a penis.

More specifically, your anus and his penis.

:denzel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom