• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Kentucky people neef to bring some moonshine.

And where is all the bead art talk? It feels weird that a big Cinci tournament thread is void of bead art.

JTsm

Smash Master
Who exactly will be in my carpool for this?
I know it's :

Me: 1 setup
Xatic: 1 Wii
Roller?
Zinoto?
??????

What's The Point

Smash Master
As I told you, between AA snd EL we should have enough for two cars. When it's the week of we'll see who can't go and then we'll divvy them up.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Yea, essentially you would strike on an even numbered stage list and play on the 2 remaining stages (or 2 stages agreed upon by both players if they can manage that.) Blind pick both games on characters.

The advantages is that it guarantees the length of the pools more so than can be predicted with Bo3 pools. Disadvantage being you lose sets and possibly head to head as tie breaker criteria, so you'd have to rely on game wins against game losses, which isn't consistent to how bracket works. However you can augment that in the case of a tie in both games and head to head, you can make them play out the third and final game.

Another option would be Bo1 pools, because one and done would be hype as hell

What's The Point

Smash Master
I like Bo1 solely because of the idea that after all that CP talk seeds will be based on a single match on SV/BF/maybe YI.

Also, will pool ties be settled by wins/loses, or by head-to-head? I hope it's the correct way and not head-to-head.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
....why can't pools be done in a timely fashion? I'm so lost right now

what time does the venue close?

what times does pools actually start (or time you want to start)

is there any side events/doubles going on during pools?

JTsm

Smash Master
Bring setups and have normal pools please. lol

Do waves or something to save money.

Mr. Lemon

Smash Rookie
Well god damn, people are flying in for this? This tourny may be even more out of my league than I thought.

Nevertheless, I'll try lol. If anybody wants to show me the ropes before the bracket, or whenever possible, my real life name is Luther and I'm pretty easily recognizable.. My hair is short except my bangs, which go in front of my eyes and are very straight (Never seen anybody else with this, so I should be recognizable). And obviously I'm white lol.

Will be a new experience for me seeing somebody in real life that I met online beforehand if someone does decide to help me out xD.

Thanks in advance!

Seek me out at the tournament and I'll show you the ropes. Nice to see newcomers this late in the game.
Will be sure too! Of course you'll have to find me based on that description or I could find you.

How do people usually find another? Posting pictures?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'll play friendlies with ya if im able to go as well, Lemon. Same with roller, just ask people and I'm usually pretty easy to find xD might be doing homework, but I should be able to take time to play friendlies c:

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Not that obvious. You play Diddy. Maybe if you said you played Wario or Dedede.

Generally you just go up to somebody and say "Yo I'm this guy wanna play?".
All the better active Warios are white with the exceptions of Reflex lol.

Dedede, I'll give you. We're a giant multi ethnic rainbow lmao.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Nevertheless, I'll try lol. If anybody wants to show me the ropes before the bracket, or whenever possible, my real life name is Luther and I'm pretty easily recognizable.. My hair is short except my bangs, which go in front of my eyes and are very straight (Never seen anybody else with this, so I should be recognizable). And obviously I'm white lol.
Like when I did this with my hair?:

:018:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Joe, if you ever wear your hair like that in my presence, I'm giving you Queer Eye for the Straight Guy style makeover on the spot.

:denzel:

What's The Point

Smash Master
I was saying that they are both white characters. Dedede is white. Atosmk, Coney, Vex, Seibrik, and that's the end of viable Dededes. All white.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I wanna play with Lokii some too! I think it's been like a year or so since we played? @_@ I wanna play lotsa friendlies and stuff. :3

:phone:

Kel

Smash Master
If you guys want bead art let Kass or me know. We will give you a quote.

2 stocks is super lame. ZSS goes up a tier or two btw.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Man this hurts.

never had a bad placing in teams when I enter. (recently) can't get a teammate. Real Life.

also my crew hates me.

HALF THE CREW Shows up at Xanadu the one week I don't go. I feel it. I feel the love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom