• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Lemon

Smash Rookie
I just watched a bunch of your Diddy matches, Zinoto. The ones you posted in the video critique thread. I was extremely impressed.

At the end of this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE2674ShfdY I was getting really hyped for you and then when Ally did that final smash my heart sank.. You were making such a good comeback.

Could I friendly you some at the Tourny, Zinoto? Ofc I'll understand if you say no.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I just watched a bunch of your Diddy matches, Zinoto. The ones you posted in the video critique thread. I was extremely impressed.

At the end of this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE2674ShfdY I was getting really hyped for you and then when Ally did that final smash my heart sank.. You were making such a good comeback.

Could I friendly you some at the Tourny, Zinoto? Ofc I'll understand if you say no.
This is like.... The most adorable post ever. ;_;
I know that feeling when you're watching one of your favorite players play and your heart sinks! :O
<3

Aww, zinoto don't disappoint your fans! ;D

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
you know what's going to be funny? When I come here and body all of MW and outplace zinoto...and then when he comes to WABA and gets bodied by the rest of GA/AL :)

put me vs zinoto with out mm in thread title, hypest thing going on at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom