• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

closed

IDK

Smash Lord
AHHHH you like death note too? i saw your ryuk sig or whatever his name is lol. theres tons of other people in the art boards that like death note. to name a few, me, cmpr, you, zolga, L__, more... nice sigs btw.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
AHHHH you like death note too? i saw your ryuk sig or whatever his name is lol. theres tons of other people in the art boards that like death note. to name a few, me, cmpr, you, zolga, L__, more... nice sigs btw.
I actually just started watching it like last week.. XD
It's really good.. :p

@Snucas:

Well, the colors are kinda icky... Though it's more of a banner, I'd say, then a sig because the focal/render is the text. I really have no room to be talking in that area... but I can say the text don't seem to contrast enough.. overall it's pretty cool though.. ^_^

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Check to see if your request is here..:

If I haven't done your request it's probably because:
1. You didn't put the request in the proper format
2. You provided me with broken links to your renders/images
3. You requested I put 2 renders in one sig.

Simply repost you request and fix whatever is wrong with it and I'd be happy to do it ;)

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
I need a siggy. ****, on AXA forums we only have one siggy thread, and it's been a week since I posted there and still no replies!

Anywayz, so I came here 2 ask 4 siggy:

Can you make me signature with Waluigi in the background? I would also like colors, and I want this text:
MasterT
Town:Waluigi
FC:5026-7021-9683

Ok thx in advance, I hope im not asking 2 much!

Btw, the background I want is AC:WW house or anything related 2 village, you chose

Blood_Samus

Smash Cadet
Check to see if your request is here..:

If I haven't done your request it's probably because:
1. You didn't put the request in the proper format
2. You provided me with broken links to your renders/images
3. You requested I put 2 renders in one sig.

Simply repost you request and fix whatever is wrong with it and I'd be happy to do it ;)

type =Sig
text=BloodSamus
colorss Black,and,gold
image=http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/samus/samus_070615d-l.jpg

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Can you make me signature with Waluigi, and Animal Crossing Boy in the background? I would also like colors, and I want this text:
MasterT
He said he'll only accept requests with one render... not two.

A_man13

Smash Master
Ah. That makes sense.

Where did you get your tutorials from? I can't usually ever find anything worth my time to read; I either know it or despise the result...

A_man13

Smash Master
Those are pretty cool. I mean, I'm kind of past most of them, but I should capitalize on every chance I get.

A_man13

Smash Master
Neither have I. I kind of have a famous example I use to explain the concept:

http://www.guildinn.com/forum/intermediate/21536-anime-tutorial-2.html

I posted my result somewhere on the thread. I followed the tut in spirit, but I added a lot more then it required and to different blending modes and what not. It's not my best (certanly not, it's from 200 B.C.), but I'm satisfied.

You have AIM, right? It would be kind of fun to compare and contrast techniques a bit. I'm sure you know some things I don't and vice versa.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Neither have I. I kind of have a famous example I use to explain the concept:

http://www.guildinn.com/forum/intermediate/21536-anime-tutorial-2.html

I posted my result somewhere on the thread. I followed the tut in spirit, but I added a lot more then it required and to different blending modes and what not. It's not my best (certanly not, it's from 200 B.C.), but I'm satisfied.

You have AIM, right? It would be kind of fun to compare and contrast techniques a bit. I'm sure you know some things I don't and vice versa.
That's a pretty good tut.. ^_^
Yea I have AIM, though I'm on it as much as the moon is full.. XDXD

Oh, and I use GIMP BTW.. o_O

A_man13

Smash Master
Oh yeah, I remember you mentioning that. I'm fluent in both systems, but I prefer PS myself.

I understand. I really kind of want it to shut up at me sometimes. I'm friends with almost all of the really common people here with AIM. I'm kind of popular, so I usually have to chat with millions of people. Not to mention my GFX peers on that site...

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, I remember you mentioning that. I'm fluent in both systems, but I prefer PS myself.

I understand. I really kind of want it to shut up at me sometimes. I'm friends with almost all of the really common people here with AIM. I'm kind of popular, so I usually have to chat with millions of people. Not to mention my GFX peers on that site...
I'm actually planning on downloading PS soon actually... (and without paying :p)

O I C.. lol I will sometimes forget to aim back... :O

A_man13

Smash Master
There are a ton of people who do that. Someone who was impressed with my work gave me PS CS3. Much more powerfull than gimp.

I rarely ignore people on purpouse. Worst it gets is "Sorry. Playing Mother 3."

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
There are a ton of people who do that. Someone who was impressed with my work gave me PS CS3. Much more powerfull than gimp.

I rarely ignore people on purpouse. Worst it gets is "Sorry. Playing Mother 3."
Yea... well I'm gonna see if it's really that much more powerful myself... It only seems like PS CS3 has just more gradients, better lighting, and text, and a bunch of very little things here and there... Though it'll suck having to get used to another interface again.. X_X I'm sure it isn't too different from GIMP though..

Yea.. My excuse is "I forgot" XDXD

zrky

Smash Lol'd
8 WEEKS, WOW you had good teachers, and a very good nack for this, amazing

do you have a globalsigalliance account, by any chance?

A_man13

Smash Master
Yea... well I'm gonna see if it's really that much more powerful myself... It only seems like PS CS3 has just more gradients, better lighting, and text, and a bunch of very little things here and there... Though it'll suck having to get used to another interface again.. X_X I'm sure it isn't too different from GIMP though..

Yea.. My excuse is "I forgot" XDXD
It's actually weaker in gradients. It has more natural stuff, but I prefer GIMP for sig bassed gradients.

The main difference between gimp and Ps is better interface, more filters, and generally more stuff to improve signatures.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
There, I edited it, now can plz someone take my request WITH ONE RENDER:

I need a siggy. ****, on AXA forums we only have one siggy thread, and it's been a week since I posted there and still no replies!

Anywayz, so I came here 2 ask 4 siggy:

Can you make me signature with Waluigi in the background? I would also like colors, and I want this text:
MasterT

Ok thx in advance, I hope im not asking 2 much!

Btw, the background I want is AC:WW house or anything related 2 village, you chose

A_man13

Smash Master
lol here ya go.

I'm sorry if it sucks, but it was actually my first sig using Photoshop.. :p
I'd be happy to redo it later..
Not 1/2 bad for your first. Now that I look at it, I can really see what you take from those tuts...

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Type:

Render:
Click here.

Size:
100x100

Text:
Its a logo. Click here.

Extra:

I want House on the left side of the avatar, with the House logo next to him. I want the avatar to be grayscaled (black and white). If you can, I would like the House logo to have a white glow instead of the light blue glow it has in the render I have gave you. Do what you wish with the rest of the details.

I hope your not too busy to do this.

Ðesh•

Smash Cadet

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Okay, so I can't make sigs..... at all. Which is why I am here.

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q436/saviorslegacy/9443d30cea39dd60.jpg This is the pic that I wish to go onto the left part of the sig.

I took the picture at Picto chat so it would be easier to edit.

I would like the sig to have a smokey look to it. Try and keep the colors light. I would like to have the same silver color on Lucario except darker through out most of the sig. Mix it up between the lighter then Lucario and the darker than Lucario silvers and whites.

As far as backgrounds go...... suprise me.

The size.... hmm. Not to big but not to small. I want it to be long but not that tall. Long enough to were it almost takes up the area that the sig is in. However, it needs to be tall enough to have the Lucario pic in it.

I have changed my mind. (sorry) I would like it to read. saviorslegacy, under it I would like it to read The Silver Jackal and under it please put my fc in like this 3308 4258 0111 RUNE Kind of put this of to the right.

I know this is going to be harder than most of you requests. So I thank you very much.

Top Bottom