• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

closed

smaci92

Smash Lord
so ya, I'm back for another request...I used the other sig you made for me for my All is Brawl account. This one is for this smashboards account :)

Type:
Sig
Render/Image:
Clicky here. I rendered it for you ^.^
Text:
None.
Extras:
Be creative with the effects! :bee:

Thanks a lot! Have fun :p

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I might consider a challenge but wifi lag is to much to deal with

I think your snake, house, and blood samus one(the recent ones a mean) are AMAZING

CALOZ

Smash Apprentice
Type:
Sig with a matching Avi
Render/Image:
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-28072
Text:
"Cal"
Extras: anything that feels right :D
Anything else you would like me to include!
If you want :) that make it looks smexy lulz

ok chood you kept this shop secret you ******* lulz >.<.

Too bad you cant make one at NW lulz.
hope you make mine smexy chood btw OBAMA FTW

and you know it chood lulz XD

A_man13

Smash Master
Type:
Sig with a matching Avi
Render/Image:
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-28072
Text:
"Cal"
Extras: anything that feels right :D
Anything else you would like me to include!
If you want :) that make it looks smexy lulz

ok chood you kept this shop secret you ******* lulz >.<.

Too bad you cant make one at NW lulz.
hope you make mine smexy chood btw OBAMA FTW

and you know it chood lulz XD
I believe he is closed. And Obama FTL.

CALOZ

Smash Apprentice
I believe he is closed. And Obama FTL.
Im sure he is open or else imma have to comment him at NW. and me and him are really great buds not just here but in another site lulz

>.> wasnt asking you if you like obama.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Type:
Sig

Render/Image:
Umm I don't have it uploaded and I would need to email it to you. Ill link my email when you reply.

Text:
HerbZ

Subtext:
Doing it big.

Extras: A blue, smokey theme

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
lol XD

Cal your a bas_tard.. :p

OH!

And Zrky:

I haven't done a sprite sig before.. though I'm sure I'm able to do one for you if you'd like. It's actually much easier than a regular sig I've heard.. ;)

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Wow you've been making some good ones. That one you made for savior is epic, as well as istudying. I saw that sig somewhere else, and I thought "what a cool sig!", then I come back here just to look at your sigs and turns out you made it. I don't know why I'm surprised.

A_man13

Smash Master
lol XD

Cal your a bas_tard.. :p

OH!

And Zrky:

I haven't done a sprite sig before.. though I'm sure I'm able to do one for you if you'd like. It's actually much easier than a regular sig I've heard.. ;)
Get ready for the pokemon sprite sig with Sceptchomp or whatever it's called.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
Type:
Sig

Render/Image:
Umm I don't have it uploaded and I would need to email it to you. Ill link my email when you reply.

Text:
HerbZ

Subtext:
Doing it big.

Extras: A blue, smokey theme
Umm.. well I would much appreciate it if you can just use photobucket to host the image online.. @_@

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Your sigs are awesome! I have a quick question- What is the difference between a sig and a banner?

zrky

Smash Lol'd
hood, if I make a request, would you be able to use a sprite, or renders only, just wondering, I can get you either

IDK

Smash Lord
type: sig
render: white marth, if possible, but i dont have a good one of him. i've tried.
text: IDK
extras: whatever style you feel is right. i didnt want to tell you too much because i'm tired of sigs that look like mine lol. (see my sig below. i made it.) also, i requested from L__ a while ago, but he never did anything so i'm assuming im not breaking the rule by asking you. wondering how long you think it will take you in total and if there are any people on the list before me? the reason i didnt want a diddy (my main) sig is because that's usually what i make, and there are only like 3 renders of diddy out there so they all look the same.

c. hood

Smash Apprentice
type: sig
render: white marth, if possible, but i dont have a good one of him. i've tried.
text: IDK
extras: whatever style you feel is right. i didnt want to tell you too much because i'm tired of sigs that look like mine lol. (see my sig below. i made it.) also, i requested from L__ a while ago, but he never did anything so i'm assuming im not breaking the rule by asking you. wondering how long you think it will take you in total and if there are any people on the list before me? the reason i didnt want a diddy (my main) sig is because that's usually what i make, and there are only like 3 renders of diddy out there so they all look the same.
I should actually have it done later tonight.. :O lol I have some freetime XDXD

BTW just google "Diddy Kong"
I just did and saw a whole bunch of cool diddy pics I've never even seen in a sig before..
I can render fairly well, so don't worry about that. :p

Top Bottom