• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Titans 5! ~ Twitter Updates @vVv_ChiboSempai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I parked right behind the venue in some parking lot both days and paid nothing. The parking was very limited though. Got the last parking spot both days.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So I'm pretty sure there's a really beast thing about this tourney that hasn't been announced yet and I'm hoping its announced soon as it'll help a lot of players become even more interested and make the travel to this.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We got a 5th one

I'm going to have the OP updated by the end of the week (I'm in the middle of finals at school atm). I'll try to have it updated tomorrow

I will house the canadians, you guys deserve it for the early support

For other people atm Smurf said he can house some people, supposedly Vex plans on housing some, Keitaro said he might be able to find some places for people
I'll try to get the hotel deal setup this week or next

I'm going to email my school this week to see if I can get a parking discount of some sort

Tin Man

Smash Hero
We got a 5th one

I'm going to have the OP updated by the end of the week (I'm in the middle of finals at school atm). I'll try to have it updated tomorrow

I will house the canadians, you guys deserve it for the early support

For other people atm Smurf said he can house some people, supposedly Vex plans on housing some, Keitaro said he might be able to find some places for people
I'll try to get the hotel deal setup this week or next

I'm going to email my school this week to see if I can get a parking discount of some sort
What's ur capacity capping at? There are a quite a few Canucker's (Canadians) going.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Crap, I forgot I need housing. Got busy with school. :/

Is anyone willing to house me? I don't really care so long as I have somewhere to sleep. And its less than an hour or so walk to the venue. I don't mind a bit of a walk, helps me clear my head in the morning.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Even though I can't go due to the date,
this tourney still has my full support so I'll hype it up the best I can here in the MW.

Dr. R.O.Botnik

Smash Journeyman
I know some one reads reddit
what gave it away?

also, how will I get my setup discount if I pre-reg? if I pre-reg and bring a setup, will I get money back? because there's no option on the pre-reg order that says "singles only & bringing setup".

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
$15 singles entry + 15 venue fee

early reg venue fee = $15
starting april 1st (not fooling lol) that = $20, so singles only would become $35, etc

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Cash will be given back to people who bring setups. I can't have an option for people who bring setups on pre-reg incase they all of a sudden can't bring it last minute or something. I'm also not sure how much the discount will be yet, it determines on how much is brought in via venue fees and such. I hope to have a discount for both full setups (TV + Wii) and wii's only. Perhaps something like $5 for just a Wii, or $10 for both.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Cash will be given back to people who bring setups. I can't have an option for people who bring setups on pre-reg incase they all of a sudden can't bring it last minute or something. I'm also not sure how much the discount will be yet, it determines on how much is brought in via venue fees and such. I hope to have a discount for both full setups (TV + Wii) and wii's only. Perhaps something like $5 for just a Wii, or $10 for both.
I'd bring a Wii + Brawl anyways but hey, with this, it makes it much more rewarding :D.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I just emailed my school about setting up a parking discount. My school has a parking garage people can use if they don't want to deal with free street parking, and the garage is only like 2 blocks from the venue. I don't know how much it is normally, I forget, but I'ma try and get a discount regardless. Next week I'll see about setting up a hotel discount. For CoT4 I got rooms for $130 a night when they are normally close to $250.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So yeah, Chibo, who should I speak to about housing? I need it for fUddO and I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom