• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Sauga! Mississauga, Ontario / JAN 6th UPDATED w/RULES AND STUFF

homsar

Smash Ace
Ya, ended up leaving before singles cause we got bored. But the matchs we played were fun.

Scintillatedseed - Though we only played one match I think we were pretty even. We need to play more games next time.

Runawayfire - Ya, your luigi is so sick, I always love playing you.

Id do more but Im tired and dont remeber much.

Ugh, I cant believe it was two on one in our first doubles match and we both suicided! God, it just went down hill from there. So, ya, I got owned, meh, its a slow process.

GAmer1991

Smash Apprentice
I suck with names....>_>
We have to do the Pichu-Pichu team again. :p

Also, LOL at LV 5 CPU trying to rescue us from death in the team matches so they could beat us up more. :p

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice
Darn, guys, sorry I couldn't make it. I was being lazy all through the holidays and left two weeks worth of homework until the last two days and didn't realize the tournament was coming so soon. -_-

I'll make it next time, I promise. Gives me more time to practice, that's all. ;)

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Good day it was... lots of melee goin on... a lot compared to what you'd usually see in the small city I live in (Guelph) :)

Lots of friendlies, everyone was cool and the games were great.

But heh, ended up leaving before the singles -__- oh well.. the friendlies was worth it in my opinion :)

BTW Jake, we must still play... lol...
And Lanowen, those were good friendlies, I screwed up against your jig but we both know I won ;)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Sry i couldn't make it, it sound nerdy but i had to do some homework and party. i do need practice for the next tourney, so i just skipped this tourney.
And yes i will go to the next tourney no matter what.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
HOLY **** O_O

I just read through the pages while I was gone. MAN OH MAN. Before I get to anything lol I still feel like I should thank everyone for their patience as we were struggling through the organization of the tournament. And I'm sorry for not being around the past week to sorta direct all you guys with more info and such.

Good games guys, I am so ****ing DEAD. I'll do shoutouts tomorrow. Thank you guys so much for making it. Check the missisauga thread for any info on future tournaments and yes, same location.

Edit: Results aswell

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
limited results:

SINGLES:
1st - DeLoRtEd1
2nd - BreadX
3rd - RayneX

DOUBLES:
1st - Del + Divine knight
2nd - BreadX + RayneX
3rd - Volasko + JB
4th (tie) - HMP22 and VexterJezter / Some other team

D

Deleted member

and yes, same location.

Count me the **** out then, unless you clean up the god**** place before the tournament, and none of this management fee bull, (which there wasn't much of to be honest) Honestly, some of that **** was a health hazard. Sorry if I seem harsh, I know there were some problems out of your hands, but yeah. It was a decent tournament. Good first try, Tyrant. I'm not mad, but seriously guys..

Anyway, I...guess...I had fun...

GG's to everyone

Shoutouts maybe later

Ghey + Gayr ftw

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Cry me a river

Count me the **** out then, unless you clean up the god**** place before the tournament, and none of this management fee bull, (which there wasn't much of to be honest) Honestly, some of that **** was a health hazard. Sorry if I seem harsh, I know there were some problems out of your hands, but yeah. It was a decent tournament. Good first try, Tyrant. I'm not mad, but seriously guys..

Anyway, I...guess...I had fun...

GG's to everyone

Shoutouts maybe later

Ghey + Gayr ftw
JAKE IS GAY

Thanks for that put down jake. I mean its not there fault they love chicken wings and mc d's alright its how they do anyways it was a good tourney. Started off horrible and got a lot better after thanks for hosting next time rent a place out its more comfy or come to an nnr tourny anyways peace guys shout outs later. Peace

D

Deleted member

Tyler's right, we appreciate the effort to try to increase the scene in Toronto, but yeah, next time just rent a place.

<3 downsmash

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
limited results:

SINGLES:
1st - DeLoRtEd1
2nd - BreadX
3rd - RayneX

DOUBLES:
1st - Del + Divine knight
2nd - BreadX + RayneX
3rd - Volasko + JB
4th (tie) - HMP22 and VexterJezter / Some other team
I believe it was TEAM PRETZEL!!!!!!! :O (Me and Marco)

Lol, Singles was fun, since I didn't play XD I felt good just sitting back and laughing for once.

Overdaws

Smash Apprentice
It was an alright tourney.. it lacked a bit on the organization front but I don't blame you guys too much since you probably didn't expect the amount of people that showed up.

We ended up leaving before singles, partially due to boredom, and partially due to the fact that our ride was leaving, but as Jack said we got a few friendlies in. We didn't expect doubles to take as long as it did, and were kind of wondering about the decision to do doubles before singles.

I second the motion to rent a place for next tourney.

Also, shoutouts to Jake, Liam and Noah for finally getting a semi-proper introduction to you in person.

That is all, peace

D

Deleted member

Wesley, post on your real account -_-

Anyway, shoutouts:

Daniel: Omg, **** squared. Ftw. All that other stuff. Like your msn name, that is what I call some C-stick pwnage. (I loved how some people thought they could liek, replicate the pwnage by picking Poke Floats and going Peach rofl *cough* Liam *cough*)

Noah: Dear God, having to beat you 6 ****ing times is so god**** hard. I'm glad we shared, the games were all so close. GGs and all that, who cares.

Andy: Thank your dad once again for giving us a lift, that was a huge help. Also GG's in Tetris :p Oh, and in doubles :p

Guelph guys: Sorry about not playing you guys. Next time, there will probably be (almost) three times as many TV's, so finding one to do some friendlies on it should be no problem at all. This just wasn't the place to do it.

BERNARD: OMFG That first set you ***** me! What happened? Anyway, GGs. Your fox is ****, no matter what anyone says. Noah was talking to me, he said that when you're motivated and concentrated, he said honestly that you were the hardest person he's ever fought, Chet included. Keep the focus and the motivation and you will ****.

Homsar, McD, etc: Didn't play you guys but it looked noob as usual ;) jk guys.

Random people who I played in singles / doubles who I don't know on smashboards: GG.

ChrnoX: Heh, your Fox definitely did better against my Peach, as I expected. But yeah, you definitely have a lot of potential.

And yeah that goes for a lot of people I saw playing, namely Zero, Problem, Marco, umm...hmm.

**** Zero you beat Bernard once! Lol, that was a really good try.

Anyway, I hope you guys can all come to one of our events in the (near?) future.

GGs

Edit:

Nate! Man, that **** was so gay. I always have to face you first round, it's like a rule now. Ugh, sry. Anyway, GG's. You gotta teach me some Jiggly ****.

Tai: Gg's in doubles, I didn't face you in singles at all I don't think'

Volasko: Gay as always rofl ("You're lookin' pretty good there eh Tyler?")

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
Ill start off by saying to the organizers that it was an alright first try.

But seriously. there was noooooo organization once so ever. And to still have the nerve to charge a management fee is insulting. The people who ran the tourni, and whoevers house that was, didnt even think to clean up after everyone got there. The chicken bones stayed, and the ketchup plate and cups. Dirty plates in the washroom? Pizza boxes everywhere. At least clean up if you dont want to organize anything. That is something that could have been done even last minute, but you chose not to.

The tourniment just worked out, but never again at the same location. Im just at a maybe to attend a tourni by the same hosts. Really, you guys need to step it up. The bottom line is, if you werent ready to host, cancel it. This was my first and last basement tourni.

shoutouts to all the teams Ghey n Gayr faced:
Jake: Mannn, yea that was some serious rapage. You're an awesome team partner. we're moving up the ranks in doubles. I look forward to when we get to face the quebecors again. We'll bring the heat to them (some well timed synchronized C-stick
hitting for those gay chain eating down smash vortexes).

team pretzel: you two were the second hardest team we faced. but everything fell apart for you guys from hitting down on the C-stick and the corneria wall.

space animals?: noah and bernard, no johns. lol. we 4stocked you in a double peach ditto. but gg. **** tough team to beat. since you guys are so incredibly good :| noah is nominated for the next most likely bombsoldier. And bernard you have a flippin fast and deadly fox, when you get your game on, you turn into intense competition.

nate and tai: close first round, that scared me. but our counter got us back in confidence. Soooo gay how you and jake somehow always face each other.

To all teams: roflolololoil. at no one letting us play PF. you guys are the gay and we still won anyway. you shouldve done it for fun.

And with friendlies, i only played a few, and dazzled a few people with one of the top two luigis that showed up.

Fast fallers beware when luigi^2 ever team.

McD

Smash Journeyman
yeah, the 3 other people I came with, decided not to do singles, so we just went back to my place

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Thanks Tyrant for putting in your best effort to make this an enjoyable tourny. I knew you were behind in the count from the start, with limited t.v's and space, but you really did do your best, I could see how busy you were the entire time trying to ensure that everyone was enjoying themselves, and for that I thank you. This tourny definately would have failed had it not been for your efforts. I suggest looking into renting a different venue next time, that would have made the tourny great.

Shouts:

Jake - God ****, I wasn't on my game, but then again I hardly ever am these days. I'm looking forward to our next tourny match (sweet revenge). Your Peach is a monster, no matter how much **** I talk about it. Del for best EC peach? Watch your *** Rimi!

Connel - This always happens to you, having to face me and jake early in the tourny. It's bound to happen at a small venue like this one though, so sorry, but **** happens man. Like I said, speed that Samus up! I'm telling you you'd be unstoppable.

Bernard/Raynex - STOP MIND ****ING YOURSELF! You get psyched out so **** easily, I can't tell you how much worse you start playing when you start getting all depressed and johnish. What Jake said is true, when you're concentrated and confident, you're easily one of the most challenging players to face.

Tyler/Slevin - Like I said last night, thanks for the support when I was facing that wench Peach. At times, it's all that kept me goin (triple downsmash, ugh).

Daniel - Can't believe you didn't enter singles man, that Luigi would have wrecked ****! Whatever though, least you got your teams winnings lol you and Jake make a super gay peach force team. You better bet your *** I'll keep banning poke floats!

Nate - Didn't even play you once! Good times hanging out as usual though. You got mad skills at 3rd strike.

Volasko - Congrats on the doubles 3rd. Why didn't you enter singles? Ah well, I wouldn't pay 10$ to get my *** handed to me either.

JV - You really stepped it up in that doubles match, impressive stuff. You were giving Bernard a hell of a time, lol.

Homsar - Didn't play you much, the Samus is looking better though.

McD - lol pro Pichu man.

Dawson - Didn't play you, talked to you a little bit though. See you at a future smash even I guess.

People I met at the tourny -
I'm terrible with names, so I'll try my best to remember people. Sorry if I forget you.

Zero - I think I was most impressed by you out of everyone at the tourny. You have loads of potential. How many tournies have you been to?

ChrnoX - Good stuff man, some serious potential there. I only played you once in doubles, we'll have to get some more games in next time.

Jason - ****, your jigs scared the crap outa me! You pulled some nice combos, and had nice spacing and edge guarding. Keep it up, you'll be really good someday.

Marco - saw you give Jake and Connel a run for their money, that's **** impressive. Keep it up man

That's it. Once again, sorry if I missed you!

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
Tyrant Wolf: Thanks for putting your effort in to make this tournament, it worked out good. And because of you, me and Problem finally got a little recognition. For next time, though, we should rent a place(you're probably sick of hearing that).

That girl helping with the tourny organization: Thanks for helping out. Lol.

Raynex: Wow, your Fox is crazy! I'll get my revenge someday.

Del: So you really weren't lying about your height. Thanks for the shoutout, and you were right about your Peach's gayness.

BreadX: Thanks for the shoutout, and this was my first tourny.

ChrnoX: You're officially my new rival.

To everybody else I played: Good games.

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
I did good for my first tourney lol
ZERO - those matches were rly tight.
Problem-ur techs impressed me lol reverse falcon punch sry i forgot to mention earlier.
O ya and BreadX we should play smash one day i need more experience lol. we'll have a ditto match:p
GO ETOBICOKE YAY!!!

GAmer1991

Smash Apprentice
McD, I still don't know why you decided to name us "Microwave oven"..... >_>

I barely got to play any friendlies though...and I never got to play that one guy's Kirby from LV5 CPU'S.
I guess there's always next time..

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
I was disappointed with my performance during this tourney, but I learned a lot of things in spite of it and had a pretty good time. I enjoyed meeting you guy's, since everybody seemed cool from what I gathered and experienced. The thirdstriking, kof was cool, and the fact that we actually had time to go through all the matches in singles and doubles. However, if you're goign to put up a management fee of 4 dollars, which was quite a bit, I'd expect better management. Firstly we don't usually pay mangement fee's if ever. Other things that were already said were the hcicken bones, dirty plates, toys, and a working toilet would've been very nice. Honestly, that stuff could've been cleaned up at least while we were there. Four dollar's even for managemnet like that is too hefty, which is why some people left. There were a lack of televisions as well, tournament's usually have at least 10 sets. It would've helped to organize who's getting, how, when, etc.

All in all though the pot money was still pretty good, and we got to smash and get our matches in which was the most important part, and you did well on wrapping that up and getting it together when you needed to. Another plus is that this tournament had more girls than ever a tournament in the history of toronto has ever had. Three was it? 4 inlcuidng hte mom that walked up and down the stairs occasionally, but i don't think that counts :p.

As for the shoutouts:

Bernard/raynx - Man some game's you ***** hte crap out of me, other time's you just SD'd yourself. I always believed blaming things on other factors you don't have control over does nothing to improve the situation, and as noah and jake has said, when you don't screw up or john you are better.

Noah- We had some awesome games. I got owned, especially by your space animal's. We've got to get smashing more often. I'm going to learn to chaingrab you to death, you're on my hit list along with bernard. Hope you don't mind ;). But I would think the same advice goes to you as I said to bernard, you're definitley top tier, just your johning is a little excessive, and when that happens so goes your skill.

Nate: We didn't get in much games, but it was fun playing with you. We did alright in teams though, but definitely cool talking with you and playing some thirdstrike. Arcade sticks, it's lal aobut hte arcade sticks, i don't know hwo the hell you can play well on the controller. I cna't half as good as I really can on that thing. My execution goes down the drain, but i wish we got in some more games, since alas I came there to smash after all. :p

zero: man I cna't beleive you beat me like that in pokemon stadium. I didn't think you'd be able to hit me so many times with knee's. You must play marths' quite often, you read me like a book, good job on that. I definitely need work. I was actually confident in dealing with falcons since I was doing well against noah's,bernards and others. But you beat me the worst.

Other guy's: I faced lots of people and it's not that its' worth mentioning but it's just i've got too much to say, so I'll end it short. I played tons of style's and enjoyed the tons of games I got in on. It was a definitely a learning experience.

Jake and divine: Man I was actually getting the hang of brinstar depths, when we were on the downhill. But you guy's were actually better on dreamland for some reason. You step it up well under pressure, next time I'll see how I fair against your peach. I'm working on my game more now.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Fun tourney overall, was kinda weird seeing dishes in the washroom when I went to use it, but good fun Tyrant.

Shoutouts:

Jake: I swear I saw that coming for some reason, sucks... oh well, gg's though, gave you guys a little scare in doubles. LOL At you telling that guy we were brothers, and then later I overheard some guys talking saying : " I heard Jake has a brother who plays smash and he's here!"

Tai: Fun teaming with you, we should do it again next time. I think we'd play much better if we actually decided which stages we like and which to ban and whatnot hahaha. We should play some matches against each other some time. Third strike was quite fun, but I swear I played it too much, threw off my smash game afterwards. Oh yeah, do you have that footage of our team match where we ***** those guys?

Mcd and Homstar: Cool to see you guys, funny how it was always Me vs Homsar at the end of those 4 man matches. Thanks Mcd for lending me the controller. GG's

Noah: Noticed that, twas weird, fun hanging out though.

Bernard: GG's... especially in Third Strike, was funny though:
" Sean is like the worst character..."
"Oh yeah? Thats odd...." *Begins Sean mindgames*

Andy: Thanks for the drive back, GG's in teams, you guys were hard. Almost had you both at the end of that one match though hahaha.

To anyone I missed: GG's

the problem

Smash Apprentice
lol runawayfire me and you were gonna end up vsing in the tourny but it was just a mistake....sadly. Anyways

ChrnoX: We had to vs the first round didn't we. It was a good match but you won :'(. I'll have my revenge soon, this time i aint using fox =.= .

Volasko: **** your team was good, we ended up vsing you twice in doubles lol. Me and zero had alot of friendlies with your partner and you. I wish we could have had more =[

Marco: You beat me first round, but i ended up 3 stocking you in pokefloats :p and then you won again -.-.

Sorry but i forgot the other names but every match I've had at the tournament was **** awesome

D

Deleted member

Tai, you can NEVER. get the hang of Brinstar, unless you're me or Daniel. It keeps you on your toes.

I love how we popularized Poke Floats, but now everyone and their mother is picking it! Ghey!

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
It's all about rainbow cruise! i beleive i'm the only one who played it:)
i beat so many shieks with my young link:p

MEGAMUS

Smash Rookie
first off thanks to the hosts providing a place to play, regardless of the atmosphere. hope my extra tv helped out =). i was surprised to see the turnout in a sauga scene for my 2nd tourny. hard to compare with my 1st being mlgny (actually hosted in jersey) last year.

to those who played on our smash64, my boys james(falcon) and sav(fox) are down to play anytime in the TO area.

on behalf of TRW(noob samus team), i myself (the ubernoob samus *WAVE) wanna shout out anyone who faced us tourny and friendly alike, GGs.

microwave oven-ggs

shouts to the pichu team for that synch comment and ggs.

QQ- samus dude who SWD crossed my partner on stadium... that was diiiirty.

singles-wise...

shouts to the dude who handed my *** to me, as expected from any falco... very reminiscent of my matches w/ dave last year. dunno what the hell i was doing on dreamland though...

tai- dude i didn't even know i was still in the tourny, lucky u told me. thanks for the matches, i can't believe i pulled off that hail mary spike. hope u did well taking my spot.

shouts to delorted and the other guy playing tetris- i was the dude using my gfs ds who jumped in last.

to anyone and everyone- nice to meet u, lose or win, smash is always good to me

i don't get on this thing often enough but i'll try to help out to have a more organized smash community in the area. to all sauga smashers, feel free to hit me up for some matches anytime.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
TGBX: next time ill join singles for sure. i'll be sure to bring the heat.

To the tourniment directors. I didnt mean to come down on you so much, you did apologize for everything and you were keeping yourself busy organizing everything. So i hope you come out to the next NNR tourni. or i hope to see you at the next local tourni.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Noah- We had some awesome games. I got owned, especially by your space animal's. We've got to get smashing more often. I'm going to learn to chaingrab you to death, you're on my hit list along with bernard. Hope you don't mind ;). But I would think the same advice goes to you as I said to bernard, you're definitley top tier, just your johning is a little excessive, and when that happens so goes your skill.
Believe me I know it. The reason I call Bernard on it is cause I can see it in myself. Keep in mind I only really John hard when I face Jake's bloody Peach.

I just realized I didn't give you a shout! That's very strange considering we spent a lot of time playing and hanging out... my bad. Here's your shout: You've gotten better since I last played you, you have really good instincts for the game, you mindgame me really often. Keep playing us and you'll kick some serious *** at this game. You're also a really good sport, there's always a light atmosphere when I play you, which is more than can be said for a lot of people in the community (myself included). We'll definately play again soon.

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shoutouts:

Tai
sup, thanks for getting my controller. I was serious when I said you could have it though - next time I see you I'll give it to you, unless you don't want it cause of the ghetto joystick. Also Kerris gives props for being "the only person there other than me who she actually said anything to and not being afraid to talk to the girl" and says hi

Dawson
finally met you, didn't get to play though, presumably cause there weren't enough TVs... come to one of our tournaments, they tend to be... you know, better

Jake + Daniel
you guys are ******s

Everyone I played in teams
GGs

Kerris
you're hot

Annie
you're also pretty hot, thanks for taking us to Playdium and Famous Players... DDR/ITG = superior

Everyone who came to this tournament
come to our tournaments.

BTW I DIDN'T PAY MY FOUR DOLLARS
am I a fugitive now?

Overall the highlights of the night for me were:
- eating a sandwich, it was pretty good
- playing the new version of DDR, SuperNOVA
- playing two rounds of ITG
- walking for an hour and a half and sitting for forty-five minutes on the grass when it was cold as f*ck

I need to practice smash, and we need to host a tournament soon

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT **** IN MY LIFE! LOL!

Haha I remember yelling that out everywhere since I was amazed at that Roy UpB trick.

Yes, I've read all your posts and I can't help but feel disappointed in the tournament, but it's all good with me since this'll motivate me to do a way better job with the next tournament. Like I was stressing out the entire day that I'm really really sorry for the tournament's disorganization. I had some personal life problems that caused me to be away from any sort of computer to fix up stuff for the tournament. The basement was messy and I also apoligize as cleaning it for the tournament was also my duty. LOL If you guys saw me I wasn't ready to run this tournament in no means, not physically, not mentally. I got lucky, honestly.

But really, I can't stress how the next tournament will be far more better than this one. I must say I really appreciate everyone's constructive criticisms, 0% sarcasm. I had a lot of fun LOL like, I was so out of it and when I went home I was like "WORST DAY OF MY LIFE" then I slept on it and really, it was hella fun.

LOL @ ME NOT GETTING A 1V1 MATCH

Now, for the shoutouts:

Runawayfire: Haha you're a cool guy man. Awesome **** man with smash and SF3 LOL

Tai: I AM STILL TRYING TO FIND THAT JOYSTICK RUBBER! LOL! It was awesome to see you make it. GGs

Megamus: Omg man, thanks so much for coming in. You're definately an interesting and coool person. I really hope we meet again.

Drolian: Heyy man, it was really great to see you make it. You told me you had some problems with money and such and you still pulled through. I'll see you at Gamerzedge LOL My peach vs your Falco. OH AND BTW TELL JOHNNY THAT HE SUCKS ***

Volasko: Oh man, it was so great to watch your Marth beat the **** out of guys through 2v2. You still owe me a rematch from London. LOL.

Andrew: Holy **** mang. You got a real hot Sheik LOL. GGs. You really caused Animals in Space some problems at the 2v1 match. LOL @ Volasko cheering you on by the side.

Gamer1991: Hey man, sorry that you had to leave early. Hit up the bi-monthlies man. We neeed to play each other. Same with your friends. If it's not too much trouble ofcourse.

Homsar and his friend x_x : lol Hey man, we didn't get to talk much and nor did I get to see you play but still, thanks for coming man. NIDORINA FOR BRAWL LOL

Shaq and Pockets: Hey guys LOL you guys don't visit to Smashboards.. yet. But it was so nice to see you guys making it. Hope we get some matches soon, Shaq.

Andy: LOL RED CANADA HAT FTW! Hey man, thanks for coming. I really appreciate you coming. But MAN speak up O_O XD. My fault, I must of ignored you or something to not hear that you had another TV. Hope to see you at the bi-monthlies.

Marco (andy's friend): What's up man, LOL @ RE4 ****. Hope you enjoyed your nap XD.

McD: LOL THAT TV DIED. RIP. Man, thank you SOOO much for those extension cords, they helped out ****loads. Unfortunately I didnt see you in action or anything due to my business. Hope to see again man, thanks for everything. Likewise to your dad.

Connel: Hey man, you got one hella'va Samus. I gotta face that thing sometime in the future. lol hope you had fun.

Jake/Delorted: Hey man. I really appreciated you making it. I've been keeping up with you on the Peach forums and stuff and really look up to you as a peach player. You really looked like you didn't enjoy yourself too much :[ Sorry if the tournament wasn't worth your trip. But man, you're peach is unbelievable. You got a lot of haters. Than again, peach players get haters all the time.

Slevin: JOKER OF THE TOURNAMENT LOL Man, half of the time you were the reason I was still in there and sane. Thanks for coming out, your sense of humour and peach jokes were killer. Hope to see you again man.

BreadX: LOL You're an awesome guy. The baby was cheering you on. LOL CHOSE YOU OVER JAKE. You got a beastly Falco I must say.

RaynEX/Bernard: Whats up man. Thank you so much for poking me and keeping me busy, seriously. I know you seemed pissed off/jerk like at start but you had every reason to be. I really appreciate all the help and criticism that you gave me. And you were the only guy that came to me and asked to play me 1v1. I really appreciate that **** man, hope to see you again.

HMP22: I should hate you and kill you because you're a DDR fan, but I think you're cool so I'll spare you. LOL. No worries about the $4. It's okay. Thanks for showing up man. I really wanted to say goodbye to you but NNR told me you just disappeared and left o_0. Seems like you didn't enjoy yourself there though LOL. Hope to see you again. Hope that asian chick wasn't too bored.

Marco and Jason: Man oh man, best match to watch. Sibling rivalry all the way man. You guys are AWESOME man. Jason, your Jiggs is out of this world and Marco, you got a sweet Fox there too. Please guys, show up to the bimonthlies.

ChrnoX: *claps* You. My friend have unreal potential. I saw that Fox video of yours and it was HORRIBLE. I was worried that you would get your *** kicked right and left with that type of play but you're 2 week progress still amazes me man. MVP for sure man. You gotta come to bimonthlies man, you gotta.

D.B/The Problem: Man, you and Zer0 did amazing in teams IMO. For your first tournament ofcourse. You did well in 1v1s too. LOL looks like your my Peach rival. That means next time we face up, it's for real. Friendships aside, until after the match XD. Gotta say man this tournament was so worth just to meet you and get to know you man. You're definately a cool guy. I got your number so if I ever feel up for Smash, I'll come by for sure. Thanks for making it aswell man. Sad to see you leave early though.

Zer0: Imadh, you my friend are sick. You're amazing man, you got some game going on. Keep it up, tournament by tournament you'll improve on everything. I got your number so if I ever wanna come by, I'll give you a call. LOL it was weird that you knew a few of the guys I know too. Yeah man, same thing as D.B it was all worth it to meet up with you guys. Make it to those bimonthlies.

So some extra shoutouts to some guys.

NNR: The whole squad, thanks for coming. You guys ***** the competition but I really appreciate your effort to making it. I really hope you guys can make it to future events. You guys sure did add the spice to the tournament. I really hope you guys enjoyed yourselves.

Jason/Marco/Hong: Man oh man. You three have no idea what sort of inspiration and passion you guys have given me for the game. Thanks so much for making it. I really hope to see you in the future. LOL TURD FLINGING MONKEYS.

Team Bonafide: You guys, I must say also have sparked some new passion for the game in me. GGs man, you guys are awesome, I really hope we can meet up and **** to talk and do stuff outside of Smash. Hope to see you around, for real.

Andy: You really did help me out a lot with everything interms of checking up on me and such. We didn't get to talk much about this Mississauga crew I've heard about. Thanks for all the help and support.

Jake: Another bit of props man for alerting me of things that official and what not. Thanks a lot man. I hope i can make it to the NNR tournaments.

JOKE OF THE DAY! LOL!

Marco and Jason's Mom's failure to notice skin color.

Jas' Mom: *talking to owner of the house who is black* Is this your son *points at me*

Jamal's mom: Yes, it is. *as a joke*

LOL

Aww man. Once again, after all that I must seriously apologize again for the poor management of the tournament. But I seriously promise that the next tournament will be 100% better than this one. In terms of planned, smoothness of the tournament, everything within it.

Thank you so much for being so patient with the tournament. For those interested in the bimonthlies check up with the Mississauga thread. I'll post up results like later tonight if I can.

Hope you guys had fun. Great turn out.

D

Deleted member

I did have a good time Tyrant, it's cool

Glad to hear the next one will be much better, sounds good, you've convinced me

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Sweet man, relieved to hear that.

OH AND BY THE WAY

TO THOSE 64 SMASH PLAYERS

I WILL GET YOU BOTH! $10 MMS ON YOU BOTH! LOL

gameguy07

Smash Rookie
**** I gotta pick up 64 smash and practice for next time. I did ok for my first time playing and it was hella fun! I am still practicing my shiek. I was wondering from all yall expirenced players who played me (Kelv)...For playing competitivly for only 3 months and never playing against anybody else, ever...did I do ok?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Dam. That house is so ghetto. I love it XD

You got around to what needed to be done eventually, so mad props to you Tyrant. I had to be an *** and go up to you and ****, cuz everyone was just talkin' noise behind your back about how badly it was going, and didn't do anything to tell you. The only thing I regret is not chasing you down for that 1V1. You my friend, are a shady f*ck. I challenge you, turn around to look at a match, when I turn back your gone...wtf. Whatevs, good **** on the tourny an all.

Shouts; I'll try to keep it short y'all, but you, me, and my mom know I'm a writing fiend. :D

BreadX: Dude, you know I had to put you first. Your freaking amazing. Hardest player I ever have to play. As if your tech. skill wasn't enough, your mindgames are so whack. Honestly, I swear when I say Bam has nothing on you. I played him, maybe he was sandbagging..but dude. In regards to what you said about my play style, when your on, your the best falco I've ever played. What I reeeeally want to see, is you against falsefalco. I'd pay to see that shkeet. (BTW. GGS on that mute city counterpick, you really f*ed me up on that one.)

DeLorted: Your gay, but your peach is pro. I have to admit I had trouble against you at this tourny. I got too confident then mindf*ed myself in the end. I was so pissed about the teams **** too. But we all got even money, and I got over it in the end. The main thing about you is that, when the opportunity to do decent damage is there, you use it really, really well. If i miss a single shine, I get dsmashed; its ********, but it works. Good stuff. As much as I hate to say it, you deserved 1st place.

Tai: Man, You lose everything! Good **** on gettin' there, and on running in for that controller for no reason afterwards. Super nice guy. Work on the Marth a bit though, you seemed a lil off your game at this tourny.

Zero: ****. You scared the hell out of me. My current teammate is a Mario main, so i figured I'd be okay. But your so precise; like when I shffl at you, you Wd back and fsmash/dsmash. Its bananas. You have serious potential. Hit me up if you ever want to smash.
ehto_boy@hotmail.com

Andy: Didn't play you that much. When we did though, I think you beat me, so GGs. TY for the ride there and back. Its all very much appreciated.

Marco: LoL at Mcds. You stole my f*ckin toonie you ***.

Daniel: Your just as gay as Jake, But I love my luigis. Dam, good **** on beating out Noah and I. Only played you once before our winner's final match, but from what I remember you did some damage to my foxy. GGs all around.

Tyrant: Woot, Ghetto pad owns. Clean it up though man! Haha.

Nate: LOL at you and Jake being brothers. ****. And we completely wrecked Tai and Tyler in team friendlies. We definetly have to jump into doubles sometime.

Connell: Didn't play you; gaaaay. You pwn hard though. I heart Samus.

Liam: I heart you too. ****, gotta love that ghetto 6 piece lamp. wOOOT.

Volasko+JB: God Dam, Volasko you ***. You replace one sheik with another. And this one wrecks me in teams. What a strategy. Die on purpose and let the gay chopping ninja overwhelm the animals from space. Really good matches. You had us on the run. Your Marth needs a bit more work. But you have the interest, therefore the potential. Keep it up! And mad props to JB, he should come out more, he's got some serious skill.

the_problem: niice fox, you need to practice more on shffl and tech. skill. Its important if you want to get your fox speedy. Fundamentals of an advanced fox.

1. Ability to shffl all aerials at will. (The ability to short-hop consistantly with foxy goes hand-in-hand with this).

2. Learn to full-hop combo. Its useful in moving in for the kill and/or comboing.

3. Vary your edge-game. Your guarding and your return. If you guard well, you don't even have to be an amazing player. It sure helps though:)

4. You HAVE to usmash. And uthrow to UAIR. its a must. Honestly, don't fight it.

Another tip: Try to shine after blocked aerial attempts, and practice Wd downwards to another shine. It stops them from shield-grabbing if your entire drillshine is blocked.

GGs though, we owned in team friendlies. Go double fox!!

ChrnoX: Practice on your sheik, you could get really good someday.

-If i left you out...mah bad. PEEEEACE.

Top Bottom