• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Sauga! Mississauga, Ontario / JAN 6th UPDATED w/RULES AND STUFF

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
#1 HMW you probbly havent heard of us cause we're in suaga and we got our own little thread.
#2You can't say your better cause most likely your not, i doubt anyone say you play even.
#3No one wants to learn from a ******.
#4Most likely you suck with all of those aswell
#5 Happy new year

LOL DeL so true :)
I can't tell if you're playing along or if you were actually offended.

You can't say your better cause most likely your not, i doubt anyone say you play even
I can't say my better cause most likely my not, you doubt anyone say I play even? I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say here, but assuming you're implying that nobody has seen me play... that makes me sad because I used to play smash sometimes and I think some people used to say I play even. ;_; And in fact it was mostly mine and Lanowen's efforts (and soon after DeLoRtEd1's as well) which led to any kind of tournament scene in Toronto, so unless you're just kidding around I suggest you show a little respect plzkthx
Geez, I should try to come to tournaments more...
I wonder if anyone knows that I am a Nanners...? >_>
Anyways, in case you weren't playing along, I hope you realize I'm just being me and trashtalking and stuff and I'm not really trying to be an *******.

Dice: Yes, I am quite aware that Puff and ICs aren't low tier :) I was talking about my G&W and to a lesser extent my Ness. And yes Luigi is technically "low tier" now but low tier is just the new name for mid-tier. He should still be b& cause he's way too good.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
-.- i think mario is better vs fox/falco then luigi especially falco, thus making him higher on the tiers because those are the only matchups that matter

Volasko

Smash Ace
Ok being that tommorow is the tournament I think we should clairify what characters are included in the Low teir tournament? I personally vote for mid to low, thus including luigi, link... etc. I think this would be better as It would also get more people involved.

D

Deleted member

V, apparently TyrantWolf is gonna post the directions to his place from Square One. How do we get to Square One via TTC?

Does that make sense? I don't know mississauga, so I don't even know is Square One is right

McD

Smash Journeyman
Me and McD play that match up everyday...
And what a matchup it is, omg they can get so messed up since G&W is such a good recover . . . er, and hey, its pichu
lmao
Pichu is the man !

ehh... besides GAmer1991 does anybody else play Pichu ?

homsar

Smash Ace
This is what Low tier should be:

Low Tier:
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

Volasko

Smash Ace
I agree that ^^^^ should be the low teir character list.

Well square one is the main bus hub in Mississauga I believe so if you are bussing it Im pretty sure they all go to square one. Im no expert so I would double check with someone, like our resident expert on everything... Lanowen. LoL

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is what Low tier should be:

Low Tier:
Link
Luigi
Donkey Kong
Roy
Young Link
Pikachu

Bottom Tier:
Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo
F*ck that noise. That's half the cast of the game.

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
*pm's lanowen*

so this gig is going to cost 17 bucks? There better be some **** good food. I don't think i'll have enough cash for double's... Where's bernard at? I wanna team up with that guy.

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
But it is the offical list. Cant debate the offical list.
Except those characters all used to be "mid tier" and are only "low tier" because they renamed the tiers in the new list. Luigi is on a whole different level from Mr. Game and Watch and Mewtwo, everyone knows that. But whatever, I'll just come in second. Daniel deserves to win anyways ^_^

I really wanted to be drunk at this tournament, actually. I'm not sure about this one, but we wouldn't disqualify you for being drunk at our tournaments - I've played smash drunk before, you definitely don't play as well.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
See you guys tomorrow, it should be good.
Oh yeah, I think either me or Daniel will take low tier.

edit: Tis true, Jake's young lad does have skills.

Volasko

Smash Ace
yes .... keep thinking you guys are gonna win low teir... yes that is exactly what I want... muhahahaha

my link is gonna put a hurtin on !!

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hope Andy calls soon...... need informations D:
Edit: Five seconds after this post he signed in on MSN. Hooray.

I like cheese.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
could one of the people in missisauga give me their cell. Im driving there. but for whatever reason of navigation since im driving there last minute, i might need some assistance. PM me please :)

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Good games everyone, good games. Tons of fun.

Man, I probably woulda gotten further if I didn't go Jiggs and Roy last set I had. XD

Why did I do that again...? I think it was I wanted a Jiggs ditto, and easy kills with Roy. >_>
I shoulda went Ganon, Sheik, Samus, Fox or Falco.

Then again, I was so out of practice. I remember my Falco being better, my friends and other people have noticed too. ._.

I got ***** in teams though. XD I always sucked at teams...even in the friendlies, I usually lost in teams. Did pretty well in singles and FFA friendlies though, lol.

The FFA when I was Mewtwo was fun, drag-down in battlefield, besides that, I can't believe my Mewtwo did well there.

(SUPERJUMPLOL)

McD

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it was fun, defidently could have used some more organization, but I guess you guys didn't see this many people coming

good games to everyone I played,

omg sooo many of the matches ended up being
attack - dodge
dodge - attack
attack - dodge
and so on

that was freaking awsome

but yeah, If I could remember everyone's names and stuff, I'd give some more shoutouts

ChronoX, looked forward to getting owned by you, even better when it finally happened

Runawayfire, got to play some more friendlies with you, ****, gotta love your luigi

the NNR guys, did not expect the cheering when you guys first arrived, what an entrance
caused me to look away and jump off the edge lmao
good job

Team LvL5 CPU
, good games, Pichu and Pichu is always a good team to go up against

Same with the T.W.R team (or whatever 3 letters it was) . . . good games

I played with a bunch of others, sorry I don't remember your name, I know I played with -Zero- at some time, don't remember when, lmao, sorry

and to the guys I came with, good games, harharhar, you don't deserve a shout out, unless . . . this was one

Top Bottom