• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Sauga! Mississauga, Ontario / JAN 6th UPDATED w/RULES AND STUFF

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
We do need money for management since I'm hosting this at someone else's basement. And Dro, I currently don't have a partner. XD We should tag up, but lemme see if other people need a partner (meaning I need to tag up other people with others if they wanna join). But if everything goes smooth I'll be your partner XD.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Friendlies are great but you really really should enter as many tournaments as possible. Singles for experience in a tournament (meaning to have experience in a tight situation/match), Doubles to make friends and stuff since if you come in for Doubles and want a partner, we'll find one for you.
You're probably right... I'll go for the singles but lol prepare to see Kirby and the worst Shiek ever die in a fiery blaze of death.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
You're probably right... I'll go for the singles but lol prepare to see Kirby and the worst Shiek ever die in a fiery blaze of death.

Tournament experience is tournament experience. Doesn't matter where it comes from. Getting your *** handed to you on a plate is actually part of the development stage, LOL. Funny yeah but it's true.

By the way, we might have guys come by that aren't that great so does anyone wanna host a tutorial. Even character specific tutorials?

D

Deleted member

By the way, we might have guys come by that aren't that great so does anyone wanna host a tutorial. Even character specific tutorials?

Depends. If someone wants Peach tips, I'll be glad to help them out

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Haha sweet. It'll be cool for others that main other characters to talk and help others with tutorials and tips. That is after the tournaments are done. lol.

Oh and another thing. I will be without a computer for a few days. Staying at my grandparents for a bit. So I'll try and keep contact.

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
man waiting for the tourney sucks ^^ i want to play now!!!!!! still dont know which char to use for the tourney:( Anyone want to meet up earlier??

HMWii22

BRoomer
BRoomer
low tier
No mid-tiers in low-tier tournament plx. I don't want to face any ridiculous Luigis. You know who you are.

more trash talking
You guys are all scrubs, I've never even heard of any of you. I don't even play smash more than a couple times a month now and I'm still waaaaay better than all of you. Especially DeLoRtEd1, what a n00b.

tutorials
I can and would be more than happy to teach people how to use Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers and Mr. Game and Watch. Don't all line up at once, now. I know you all want to master these popular characters. (Seriously though, those are the characters that I actually use and I will teach you stuff about them if you want.)

happy new year
******s.

giant italic headers
FALCON KICK!!!

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
^_^ Speaking of GAW, I had the best match with him against my friend's Falcon a while ago:

I started with two zero to death combos, (the first one being something along the lines of down-tilt to fair to downthrow to instant-kill judgment). I didn't get hurt until my friend's 3rd stock. I had the lead 4-1. And I still lost. xD!

D

Deleted member

more trash talking
You guys are all scrubs, I've never even heard of any of you. I don't even play smash more than a couple times a month now and I'm still waaaaay better than all of you.
It's funny cause it's true

OMFG POST COUNT LEET IM SO COOL GUYS IM A LEET HAXOR??? GET IT???????????????????????????????????

H0m§@r ¡§ @ t0t@£ n00b£€t r0f£

the problem

Smash Apprentice
low tier
No mid-tiers in low-tier tournament plx. I don't want to face any ridiculous Luigis. You know who you are.

more trash talking
You guys are all scrubs, I've never even heard of any of you. I don't even play smash more than a couple times a month now and I'm still waaaaay better than all of you. Especially DeLoRtEd1, what a n00b.

tutorials
I can and would be more than happy to teach people how to use Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers and Mr. Game and Watch. Don't all line up at once, now. I know you all want to master these popular characters. (Seriously though, those are the characters that I actually use and I will teach you stuff about them if you want.)

happy new year
******s.

giant italic headers
FALCON KICK!!!
It's funny cause it's true

OMFG POST COUNT LEET IM SO COOL GUYS IM A LEET HAXOR??? GET IT???????????????????????????????????

H0m§@r ¡§ @ t0t@£ n00b£€t r0f£

#1 HMW you probbly havent heard of us cause we're in suaga and we got our own little thread.
#2You can't say your better cause most likely your not, i doubt anyone say you play even.
#3No one wants to learn from a ******.
#4Most likely you suck with all of those aswell
#5 Happy new year

LOL DeL so true :)

Dice

Smash Lord
lol HMP is a nooob, go look at the tier list, luigi is "low tier" falcon/IC/puff and all that shiz is "mid tier".

Oh and Pwn Party >>>>> everyone in this thread, dasss rite!

McD

Smash Journeyman
I havn't read this thread in a while
and just WOW . . . this is . . . wow
I don't know what to say, I just laughed, thats about it

-.-;; why is this taking so long to come ><
my only problem is, once the tourny comes, it means closer to school
**** dilema ><

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Depends. If someone wants Peach tips, I'll be glad to help them out
Jake, you don't need to give them Peach tips, I got it covered.

See the little yellow stick? Press down. Repeat. Oh, and that dash attack is good too, use it. There ya go, the ultimate Peach guide. Use these techniques and you'll likely beat plenty of people who are better than you, and then you'll feel really good about yourselves and have tupperware parties with all the other peach players where you can reasure each other that peach isn't a broken *** character by teaming up on people who complain about her brokeness. Then you'll talk about boys, and how you like them so much more than girls. Did I miss anything Jake? Did I mention the downsmash? Oh ya, I did........ Yep.. that's it..... Peach is gay.

D

Deleted member

Jake, you don't need to give them Peach tips, I got it covered.

See the little yellow stick? Press down. Repeat. Oh, and that dash attack is good too, use it. There ya go, the ultimate Peach guide. Use these techniques and you'll likely beat plenty of people who are better than you, and then you'll feel really good about yourselves and have tupperware parties with all the other peach players where you can reasure each other that peach isn't a broken *** character by teaming up on people who complain about her brokeness. Then you'll talk about boys, and how you like them so much more than girls. Did I miss anything Jake? Did I mention the downsmash? Oh ya, I did........ Yep.. that's it..... Peach is gay.
Holy ****. I don't think I could have said it better myself.

D

Deleted member

Hey Bread, you forgot to mention the turnips and that she has the random chance of pulling instant death....
That's an advanced tech though, pressing down-b. Kinda hard. It's like asking new Foxes to learn how to do an shine infinite on their first try. Not gonna happen.

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
This is gonna be Ill. I need to play you Scintillatedseed, we only talked at the last tourny.

Anyways, me and MCD should be coming for sure. We will update if needed.
Ill probibly enter singles and low tier. If I have the cash I might enter doubles if someone else wants to.
Definitely, we'll do it up. Homsar... I'm trying to remember which one you were. Are you in NNR? I met lots of people at that tourney so it's hard to keep in my head, so you'll have to pardon me on that. And the tourney's coming up in a few days, I need to clean up my skills.

And just to clear things up, the low tier list is th ebottom tier 2006-2007 list right? Which is:

Yoshi
Zelda
Mr. Game and Watch
Ness
Bowser
Kirby
Pichu
Mewtwo

And how are some of you NNR getting there?

Also, is there a bus to get to your basement? This is being held in yoru basement right tyrant? Is there anyway to get to your place by bus?

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
low tier
gaygaygaygaytgaygaygaygay..

whatever. ill take any REAL lowtier challenge for MMs. any takers. liam, huh huh? $32472342 best 3 out of a luigi sex kick?>

and geez, someones a little cranky about peach. I bet that same person would be really irked if he/she had to face two peachs. Lets just hope that doesnt happen. it would take too really gay and cheap people to do that. HAHA i bet they are so gay, they would pick some really random stage eh. am i right? like wouldnt it be crazy if they picked something like... pokefloats? lol id roflolol if i saw that.

i look forward to the tourniment :)

D

Deleted member

Poke Floats? Are you mad?

Who'd pick that?

BTW, someone want to explain this whole entry fee bull (the entry fee seperate from the tournament entry fees)

There's no cost to rent a basement.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
yea i agree with del. because. maybe not everyone will want food. unless. theres like nothing to buy for all around your house. you should just make the typical fees of singles 15. 10 for each doubles. and 5 or 10 for lowtier(which should include midtier greagreageagea midtier ftw!!!!)

NNR is mostly getting here by Toronto TTC and then missisauga transit i think.. we'll google that ****.
and how many are expected to attend this?

Volasko

Smash Ace
I think HMP wants low low teir is because he is skurred.....

And yeah the costs are kinda... ummm ... well unconventional. I understand tyrant is the one hosting and can make anyway he wants but I (and probably all the other GTA smashers) would like to be the conventional pricing structure. If you are worried about some costs maybe you could just take a small percentage of the pot to cover such fees (less than 5%). I dunno just a suggestion.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
maybe i'll make an appearence
sounds like a lot of fun

However i was also thinking that perhaps this could be a serial killer-type thing.

homsar

Smash Ace
Definitely, we'll do it up. Homsar... I'm trying to remember which one you were. Are you in NNR? I met lots of people at that tourney so it's hard to keep in my head, so you'll have to pardon me on that. And the tourney's coming up in a few days, I need to clean up my skills.
Ah, no problem, do you remeber on the way to the reasturant? You walked with me McD and la Diable as we were slower than the rest. McD was the curly haired one, La Diable was the female and I was I last. I told you I main samus. Hope that helps, otherwise Ill just find you at the tourny.

Scintillatedseed

Smash Journeyman
Ah, no problem, do you remeber on the way to the reasturant? You walked with me McD and la Diable as we were slower than the rest. McD was the curly haired one, La Diable was the female and I was I last. I told you I main samus. Hope that helps, otherwise Ill just find you at the tourny.
ahh right, now i remember who you are. Yeah, we didn't get to play. And what's with that $7 fee for management and food? How many meals is this? I like my pot money big.

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to make it to the tourny. Congradulations to Jake and Daniel in advance on your winning teams. It's a shame that the only team out there would have been able to stop your gayness will not be attending. Next time *****es, next time.

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to make it to the tourny. Congradulations to Jake and Daniel in advance on your winning teams. It's a shame that the only team out there would have been able to stop your gayness will not be attending. Next time *****es, next time.
NOooooooooooooooooooo

It's like Apple stepping down to Microsoft

The competition makes it better

:(

Nha77ers

Smash Rookie
i might have missed this, but did you started a guest list anywhere? like a pre-register kinda thing?

McD

Smash Journeyman
maybe i'll make an appearence
sounds like a lot of fun

However i was also thinking that perhaps this could be a serial killer-type thing.
Your **** Streight you'll hit this one up
lmao

Top Bottom