• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Sauga! Mississauga, Ontario / JAN 6th UPDATED w/RULES AND STUFF

GAmer1991

Smash Apprentice
I used to play Tales of Symphonia.

Beat it way too many times. :)
I thought Tales of Symphonia kinda....wasn't good. >_>

It's probably because I like sprite based Tales games a whole lot better. Their battle systems are almost always faster. :p
But this is kinda off topic.

Anyway, yeah....I guess I'll just wait for vids. All of in which I completely get pwned. :p

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Hehe, there's a ToS OVA coming out soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVq9GtXoYzw

I dunno, it's the first 'Tales of' game I played, I wanna play Abyss, because I heard the battle system was redone. I wanna play ToP, but I heard the one on the port to the GBA was choppy, not to mention my GBA is borked. But ToS was a lengthy game, I still haven't beaten all the sidequests or filled out my collectors and figurine books! It's pretty deep, the story, the choices, sidequests, and even the battle system takes more strategy if you really want to be good at it.

*likes doing boss solos*

GAmer1991

Smash Apprentice
Hehe, there's a ToS OVA coming out soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVq9GtXoYzw

I dunno, it's the first 'Tales of' game I played, I wanna play Abyss, because I heard the battle system was redone. I wanna play ToP, but I heard the one on the port to the GBA was choppy, not to mention my GBA is borked. But ToS was a lengthy game, I still haven't beaten all the sidequests or filled out my collectors and figurine books! It's pretty deep, the story, the choices, sidequests, and even the battle system takes more strategy if you really want to be good at it.

*likes doing boss solos*
ToP....yeah, it's really a classic. It kept the original battle system from the SNES, but slightly re-vamped, I think. It feels so slowwww. :p
I'd recommend Tales of Destiny II (Or Eternia for the Japanese), or Tales of the Abyss. (Free Run makes things sooo much easier. :p) Maybe Tales of Rebirth, and/or the Tales of Destiny remake if you're an importer.

D

Deleted member

What am I supposed to say?

Am I supposed to mention how dirty the room was? Am I supposed to mention the disorganization of the tournament as a whole? Am I supposed to comment on the fact that there was an unexplained management fee when there wasn't enough management to justify the fee?

Like I said, it turned out okay, but you didn't miss anything special.

Drolian lol, GIMP is free.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, we do have a Toronto thread.

Good points Del, but I believe TyrantWolf can do a better job, and I think the fee was for the 'rents of the owners of the house to actually let the tourney happen.

>_> GIMP is free...?

*googles*

NB$

Smash Cadet
Anyone who saw me play at the tournament knows that I could probably give you and your club a run for your money in street fighter,
Infact, nobody in the street fighter community knows or cares about your club either, so what does that say about you? And I dont see what us playing smash has to do with you being stupid, unless of course it angers you so much that we're playing a game you probably suck at.
Hmm.... truly owned

Top Bottom