• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Sauga! Mississauga, Ontario / JAN 6th UPDATED w/RULES AND STUFF

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yooo tyrant me and byakugan are not going we can't we have plans that day...

Aww man, that sucks. It'd been nice to meet you and Byakugan.

Well guys, I was wondering, what order should we do the tournaments in? You guys vote for that, lol.

the problem

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking we have a nice hour or so practice, then we go single's and for the people who are waiting they can just chill and watch or do whatever, then we take a break for an hour and practice with your partner (if your in the doubles), and then we start doubles. Then have low tier tournament after that. Once all that is done depending on the time we can just have free for all matches with people or so. What you guys tihnk of that?

homsar

Smash Ace
I'm thinking we have a nice hour or so practice, then we go single's and for the people who are waiting they can just chill and watch or do whatever, then we take a break for an hour and practice with your partner (if your in the doubles), and then we start doubles. Then have low tier tournament after that. Once all that is done depending on the time we can just have free for all matches with people or so. What you guys tihnk of that?
Generally we have some friendlies first and then move on to an event. While in that event people are still having friendlies but give up the TV for a tourny match. You will see, it will work.

Anyways: Singles -> Doubles -> Low Tier

McD

Smash Journeyman
Im down with it
did we say that the tourny was going to end at like 10:00 ?

the problem

Smash Apprentice
Yeah im good with all that =]. I was also thinking if we can have gambling(i dunno if this is the right word) with eachother?It would be pretty fun it just adds to the excitement. What do you guys think?

Banksya

Smash Ace
ok, I don't live near enough to this to go or anything, but you guys HAVE to call your next tournament:

THE SAUGA CONTINUES

CUS THAT ROCKS^

D

Deleted member

Less gay stuff and more trashtalk!!!

This thread is boring me!

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
I wanna see your Peach in action...

That didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

To Tyrant Wolf: If we have a North vs. South Sauga thing going, where do the T.O, and other non-Sauga players fit? Can they just sit out of that part while we laugh as they cry in a corner?

D

Deleted member

My Peach is gayer than Richard Simmons on Christmas shaving a naked Homsar's moustache

/on second thought, that's pretty **** gay

//Easter instead

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
Man, you should of said April Fool's so then it would turn out your Peach is straighter than a ruler, then homsar's [insert homsar's main here] would stand a chance of banging her...with his f-air(I hope you main with Falcon).

D

Deleted member

Man, you should of said April Fool's so then it would turn out your Peach is straighter than a ruler, then homsar's [insert homsar's main here] would stand a chance in banging her...with his f-air(I hope you main with Falcon).
Rofl rofl rofl

My Peach only bangs male supermodels

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
Lol, we should seriously stop spamming.

We need more people talking trash like Delorted said. This thread must live on!

Homsar, who do you main with?

Banksya

Smash Ace
SAUGA GENESIS - SONIC THE HEDGESAUG

LOL I looked on mapquest, thinking maine must be somewhat close, but seems to be 10 hours. no go for canadas. lool.

D

Deleted member

See, even though my Peach is gay, she's not gonna lez out and bang Samus.

Well, not your Samus anyway.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
This looks awesome. I'm entering low tier. And... yeah, just the low tier. I'm really more interested in friendlies and just getting better but this looks crazy.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
This looks awesome. I'm entering low tier. And... yeah, just the low tier. I'm really more interested in friendlies and just getting better but this looks crazy.
Friendlies are great but you really really should enter as many tournaments as possible. Singles for experience in a tournament (meaning to have experience in a tight situation/match), Doubles to make friends and stuff since if you come in for Doubles and want a partner, we'll find one for you. So yeah, but if it's money problems then it's understandable.

To Zer0: That's a good point, I think I might just pick out like.. 2 people to be captains and pick players.

BTW XD Continue spamming if you're already coming and gave out info. Most of the spam is hilarious.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Is the food and management fee mandatory?

BTW, I'll prolly enter all tourneys, not trying to win anyway, just want fun and experience. Hurray for Christmas money!

Tyrantwolf, you have a partner?

-ZERO-

Smash Cadet
How many people would we need at minimum to have the crew battle?

There better be music(please no rock/soft rock/metal/any type of rock/anything NOT Hip Hop)!

homsar

Smash Ace
Ya, just bring your own music, if we play some people will not like it and complain and some people (me included) play worse when listening to music.

Top Bottom