• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash Of Brokenness VI - Fight For Royalty (Chicago, IL) June 27 Live Feed Available!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I'm coming to this s***!!!! Oh and No! is coming too with her CG shes gonna **** lain!!! No way huh?? lol

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'm going to buy blazblue so I'm missing this lol
Hope to see you in July then when we run Blazblue! ^_^

We might actually run Blazblue at this event if some of the people bring their copy. Some of the 2D guys have imported it and already received their copy of Blazblue. If they manage to bring it this Saturday we will run a tournament for it. But as of this time is only if they manage to bring it.

But we will have it in July, since it will be a 2-Day Event! ^_^

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Kelly/Drew/Anyone else driving want to take me to this so we can actually have setups for Melee? Quaz provided half of the ones we used last time and he's not coming, so somebody should probably pick and my TV up. It's for the greater good.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
lemme see here,

we got:

- ninja parade
- da taste of ninja
- and a resturant that allows me to cus someone out...

I'll MOST DEF, BE SEEING YOU GUYS THIS WEEKEND!!! :chuckle:

Meneks

Smash Lord
Kelly/Drew/Anyone else driving want to take me to this so we can actually have setups for Melee? Quaz provided half of the ones we used last time and he's not coming, so somebody should probably pick and my TV up. It's for the greater good.
if i had a car...I would man...
I would

Kels88

Smash Lord
I'll grab you but i'm going straight to work from here so if you can find a ride back that would be cool

BOODA

Smash Rookie
Vayseth here with your update:

Doubles:
1. Ally and Anther
2. NoJ and lain
3. Hunger and judge!

Singles:
1. ???
2. ???
3. Anther
4. judge!

Anther beat Ally in Winner's.
Lain beat Anther in Winner's finals.
judge! lost to Ally in Loser's Semis.
Ally beat Anther in Loser's finals.
Ally and lain are currently 2-2 in grand finals. The final match was DDD vs Snake on FD. I'll post more when I know the rest.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Jeez, either major time was wasted or there were a ton more people at this one.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
jesus ****ing christ i am never getting 2 hours of sleep before a tourney and then eating mcdonalds for lunch ever again. my sincere apologies to everyone whose time i wasted in melee pools

Meneks

Smash Lord
jesus ****ing christ i am never getting 2 hours of sleep before a tourney and then eating mcdonalds for lunch ever again. my sincere apologies to everyone whose time i wasted in melee pools
Its cool, I couldn't believe you did that though..
I kinda felt bad cause i KNEW you wouldve killed me with doc in pools

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman

Its cool, I couldn't believe you did that though..
I kinda felt bad cause i KNEW you wouldve killed me with doc in pools
I second Meneks. It's okay spikes. Make smarter decisions! heh heh

DrewB008

Smash Lord
ive done almost exactly that at so many tourneys

what happened in melee

by almost exactly that i mean very little sleep and nothing but fastfood for the day before and day of the tourney

IrisKong

Smash Lord
It was a good time...although I think I had the right idea by keeping it 4 people to a car...much more comfortable

HUGE THANKS TO ROFA FOR BEING A BAMF DRIVER!

...Must learn the MK match.....

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
wow i was tired after the tournament.. i was pretty close to falling asleep a few times while driving @_@;

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
meh once webster or mike posts a results thread i'll post them in that... unless thhey want me to make it.

Top Bottom