• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash Of Brokenness VI - Fight For Royalty (Chicago, IL) June 27 Live Feed Available!

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
we'll you're lucky im not goin me and quik would of ***** dubs so bad. just wait till next chicago. Double wario will **** it up

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
LOL <3 its only ****talk son you know i love you.

Good luck in doubles btw, i expect you and panda to **** doubles.

Meneks

Smash Lord
Ahaahaa!
Let's rematch that mm. I'm going to go 2-0 against you in mm!
Falco has teh lazors but Ganon has the Triforce of Power, fool :laugh:
2-0!? psshht
Im in for the rematch, lets up the stakes and make it $3!!
this time im going to 2-0 and 4 stock you...BOTH MATCHES..

Anyone else in for money matches?

Xyless

Smash Master
I always get yelled at at the Weiner's Circle, but is ok, is how they run their business. At night at get cursed at a lot, but return the favor and get my food. ;D

I personally will probably go to Mc Donald's since I don't really have time to go anywhere else.... ;o;

Xyless, PM the rules for Brawl+ or I won't run it! =p
I'll look 'em up and PM you either tonight or tomorrow.

Sixonesix

Smash Apprentice
Hang on, will there be any more of this series in Chicago? I'd like to go to this tournament, but I'm going to be out of town this weekend (for like the only weekend this summer lol).

Vayseth

Smash Master
Yes, the championships are July 25-26th (I believe). It's the very last weekend before I move to Japan so you ALL better BE THERE.

byron

Smash Apprentice
I fell down 3 flights of stairs last week and my back feels like I got falcon punched in my spine. yeah.... 9 times out of 10 Im not going to this.
If I DO try to come to this expect me to be poping 2 to 3 painkillers inbetween matches. I have to take them every 2 hours. my doctor said Im not even supose to be walking for 4 weeks Im not going to be doing anything for a while.:urg:

DrewB008

Smash Lord
khepri if we get a decent amount of setups it should be ok

im thinking we do twice as many pools and just let 2 out, it will be less matches for a lot of people but will go much faster

Meneks

Smash Lord
I fell down 3 flights of stairs last week and my back feels like I got falcon punched in my spine. yeah.... 9 times out of 10 Im not going to this.
If I DO try to come to this expect me to be poping 2 to 3 painkillers inbetween matches. I have to take them every 2 hours. my doctor said Im not even supose to be walking for 4 weeks Im not going to be doing anything for a while.:urg:
That ****ing sucks...
I was looking forward to the rematch..
How did you manage to fall down THAT many stairs?

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I have a TV I can bring, but I would need somebody to drive me to the venue. I don't live too far away, so if somebody that's driving is willing to go a little bit out of the way, I can help with our dire need for setups.

cykofox

Smash Ace
Meneks is an idiot...
And ill bring a setup if I drive there which prob won't happen since parking isn't gonna be all that well.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
The actual Gay Pride Parade is not until Sunday June 28, so it wont be that bad. Ive had to work last year during the parade and yeah parking is a nightmare, but since the parade is not until Sunday, it should not really be a problem.

Also, for those wondering, the final tournament of this series, the Championship Event, will be on July 25-26.

This date was chosen last year in December and it also benefits one of our TOs before he heads out to Japan the following weekend.

Also, the bonus prizes that will be awarded to the Top Player of each Championship Event will be given away at this event and I will see how many get a Bonus Cash Prize for each event.

It will basically be determined by the total amount of participants each event has had throughout the series. So you might know which tournament will have the most stuff awarded to it. ;D

I am still looking for more sponsors, but Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 2 will be Sponsored by TOMY Corp. this July. As to what they will be giving me to give away i don't know at this time, but if it is anything last time, it should be pretty nice. I am working on getting last minute sponsors as well for Brawl and Melee. So I will keep everyone updated on that.

I will make the Thread for the Championship Event either later tonight or Tomorrow so keep your eyes out for that.

In the meantime, hope to see everyone this weekend! ^_^

khepri

Smash Lord
The actual Gay Pride Parade is not until Sunday June 28, so it wont be that bad. Ive had to work last year during the parade and yeah parking is a nightmare, but since the parade is not until Sunday, it should not really be a problem.
The parade is on Sunday but the festival is all weekend long, (fri-sun).

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I know the festival is all weekend long. The bulk of the festivities will be north and west of the area, but I would not be surprised if some of the tournament players are getting hit on this weekend. :p

khepri

Smash Lord
I know the festival is all weekend long. The bulk of the festivities will be north and west of the area, but I would not be surprised if some of the tournament players are getting hit on this weekend. :p
That's true, but at the same time parking is already limited in the area and people spread out like when there's a ball game. I remember hearing this is the second biggest gay pride festival in the US, so I imagine a lot of hassle. Might be a good idea for a lot of people to show up early.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
That's true, but at the same time parking is already limited in the area and people spread out like when there's a ball game. I remember hearing this is the second biggest gay pride festival in the US, so I imagine a lot of hassle. Might be a good idea for a lot of people to show up early.
Yes, this is true, which is why i posted, that it would be better if people showed up early as to avoid traffic problems.

But I guess is up to them whether or not they want to get there early... >_>;

byron

Smash Apprentice
That ****ing sucks...
I was looking forward to the rematch..
How did you manage to fall down THAT many stairs?
well I was at my cousions house and they live in a BIG house that has a HUGE spiral stair case and I triped like a white girl in a 80's horror movie and the rest is history. I was soo angry that I triped over nothing that I didnt even feel the pain till 5 min. after the fact.
now Im popin painkillers like skittles and I cant feel my fingers when I type:psycho:

Meneks

Smash Lord
well I was at my cousions house and they live in a BIG house that has a HUGE spiral stair case and I triped like a white girl in a 80's horror movie and the rest is history. I was soo angry that I triped over nothing that I didnt even feel the pain till 5 min. after the fact.
now Im popin painkillers like skittles and I cant feel my fingers when I type:psycho:
Man that sucks...
If you DO manage to bear the pain and come we need to get some friendlies in..
I want to try fox vs those ic's...

tripped like a white girl in a 80's horror movie
lol

Top Bottom