• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of Brokenness V - Where did Webster go? 5/30/09 Chicago, IL (Vid in Main Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alcheato

Smash Ace
alcheato talk to me on aim and you can meet me at my house probably and ride with me

offer open to at most 2 more people who live in the area, so get on it quick people

edit: this is assuming you live nearby, which i think you at least used to, dunno if thats still the case.
Thanks for the offer, man, but I found out it's my sister's graduation this Saturday. No Smash for me this weekend.

I will be back and forth from Crystal Lake though if you wanna play sometime.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
gimace: thanks for posting that!!! i was gonna do that this morning. :)

EVERYONE BETTER LISTEN TO WHAT THE MAN SAID...

BRING THEM **** SET UPS...

hunger: i'll give yha a thug hug. it's the best present you could ever get.

quaz: pm dark kakashi and ask him that. try to set something up for saturday night

everyone else: see yha later on today (friday) or tomorrow at the tournament.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
Thanks for the offer, man, but I found out it's my sister's graduation this Saturday. No Smash for me this weekend.

I will be back and forth from Crystal Lake though if you wanna play sometime.
pfft its my cousin's graduation (party?) and i'm not going to that. graduations have to be one of the most boring things ever. you sit around and watch people get a folder, you don't even get the actual certificate till later. its lame, i didn't even want to go to my own.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'm looking forward to meeting most of you! You probably wouldn't want to play me, but if you so insist, I can indulge in a friendly or two. Granted, I'm not very good - playing in the tourney isn't what I'm there for.

I've given this thread (mostly the impending livestream) exposure through my Youtube channel, so hopefully we can get a good turnout for that. Hype!!

Zicore

Smash Champion
pfft its my cousin's graduation (party?) and i'm not going to that. graduations have to be one of the most boring things ever. you sit around and watch people get a folder, you don't even get the actual certificate till later. its lame, i didn't even want to go to my own.
my ceremony was a total of 45 minutes :D That was all the speakers and my entire class getting fake diploma's and shaking all of the teachers hands. It owned. The public high school in my town had their graduation on the same day. It took like 7 hours. Funny ****.

Go hunger.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
yeah mine took a few hours. My last name is Bates so I was like the 5th person to go up, then I had to watch the other ~500 kids in my graduating class go up one by one. ugh

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
For those showing up to my place tonight and those I am housing. I highly recommend that you bring a towel if you plan to shower, cause I do not have extras. Unless you are ok ok with using the same towel that someone else used.

The place should be fine tonight for everyone, also bring something to sleep on in case I run out of all the cushions.... yeah it happens. :p

See you tonight.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
my last name is SNOW (not that it matters...but it's the most ironic last name someone like me could have)!!! and i graduated from the state of WI. it owned, i was locked up at the time. and graduated almost a whole year ahead of my class. and got a schalorship for college when i was released from juvenile prison. it was so unusual. but i remember it was the coolest thing that ever happened to me. interesting story coming up...

so my graduation ceremony was like:

6AM

me: *in my room doing push ups* (i worked out a lot when i was locked up. lost over 100 lbs, and gained it all back LMFAO)
staff memeber: "SNOW! get your **** on (clothes to leave the building)."
me: "oh ****, am i going to the hole again? what did i do this time?"
staff member: "you're such a smart ***! don't u remember, you actually graduate today?"
me: *smiles*
staff memeber: "oh there you are!" *turns on light*
me: *!!!* "oh i actually passed all my test? THIS IS AWESOME!!!"
staff memeber: "yeah i knew you can do it! now STFU and let's get going!"

7:30AM

so after we left. we walked across the juvenile correctional institution to this bulding. it was like me and 8 other *****s who graduated as well. some of their parents where there. mine obviously didn't come cuz i lived 5 hrs from where we were.

to my surprise we had a little banquet, with actual good food (this was the 2nd highlight of the ceremony). i foward smashed that ****. it was so good. then we were asked to go into this room and get ready to recieve our diplomas. they actually had the graduation robes and hats. mine obviously didn't fit :(

me: "**** it! i can't put it on." :(
some *****: "dats cuz u look like john coffe!"
me: "i'm surprised you're even here in the first place...u don't even know how to wash dishes!"
some *****: "**** washin dishes!"
staff memeber: "SNOW!!! (this guy always yelled my name) you can always carry your robe!" *starts laughing*
me: :(

8AM

so we go back to the ceremony room. i'm the only one carrying my robe. but at least my awesome hat fitted. then the warden comes in give us a speech. and calls us to come recieve our diplomas. he called us inmate style...so it kinda made me feel weird. but when i held my diploma. i remembered i was not an inmate then. i was just webster graduating high school. i was happy! :)

and then i noticed that *****, who made fun of me (who called me "john coffe"), crying. his mom was there and she was very proud of him. that was the highlight of the ceremony. it's crazy yha know. everyone is used to graduating the "normal" way. what i went through was truly an unusual experience.

goes to show u that everyone has a unique path in life. :chuckle:

AND I DON'T LOOK LIKE JOHN COFFE (from "the green mile") :embarrass

alcheato

Smash Ace
yeah mine took a few hours. My last name is Bates so I was like the 5th person to go up, then I had to watch the other ~500 kids in my graduating class go up one by one. ugh
lol that brings back memories of my own lame graduation in 90 degree weather where my own parents forgot to show up. Trust me, man, I don't WANT to go. :(

Webster: *tear* that's quite the story, man.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'm looking forward to meeting most of you! You probably wouldn't want to play me, but if you so insist, I can indulge in a friendly or two. Granted, I'm not very good - playing in the tourney isn't what I'm there for.

I've given this thread (mostly the impending livestream) exposure through my Youtube channel, so hopefully we can get a good turnout for that. Hype!!
Youko's comin?

Cool.

K so everybody my birthday is next Wednesday (the 3rd) and so the only thing I want is some sunglasses that say SOLID in blue (see avatar) so if anyone wants to become my favorite person ever then that would be frickin awesome.

No one prolly will tho, but if you do it would make my birthday ****in awesome.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

folk!

Smash Apprentice
unsure if i will enter teams. anyone need a teammate? also i want to play a bunch of friendlies...maybe a mm...anyone?

webster snow:)

Moozle

Smash Champion
How long are brawl singles expected to go? Also, what is the latest time that you can register for singles? I'm leaving in an hour or two :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom