• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CLASH 1 - Results Thread Is Up!

What extra Brawl event would you like to see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Chibo just team with me. We'll roll like we did in Florida, except I actually play mk now so I'm a lot better with him.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Wouldn't you want to team with someone your familiar with? You're driving a car bunch of people lol, what about Umbra?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I won't have an extra recording setup for Melee, my friend might though. If you have stuff to record you're welcome to bring it and I'll make sure there is room for it to be set up with outlets.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

Interested Attendees (Through SWF, AiB, or FB):

1. vVv ChiboSempai
  2. GOTM
  3. Talwind
  4. Chain-Ace
  5. Blyde
  6. Emmy
  7. Heavy Garbage
  8. Keitaro
  9. NT 3000
  10. Skoaraan
  11. SuperMarioMC
  12. Tony T
  13. vVv Pelca
  14. Wedge
  15. VGBC Xzax
  16. Omari
  17. Mew2King
  18. M@v
  19. Umbra
  20. Berserker Swordsman
  21. TKCK
  22. Melon
  23. Remix
  24. AztecKing
  25. Brawlin
  26. Dan -Zodiac-
  27. HorizonT
  28. Twizzlerj
  29. Yoshididdy
  30. Flizzz
  31. NiemannXX
  32. ringoffire
  33. Phoenix Lord
  34. Vinnie
  35. Crismas
  36. Dabuz
  37. Will
  38. Fatal
  39. Chaos Marth
  40. Felipe
  41. Seph
  42. James Hyland
  43. Cless
  44. Nasty
  45. Aposl
  46. D1
  47. Lol_Master
  48. Starlight
  49. Kai
  50. Jbandrew
  51. Pane
  52. Sphere
  53. SettitoWombo
  54. Nairo
  55. Smelly Cat
  56. NJzFinest
  57. Eggo
  58. Game and Watch Kirby
  59. John12346
  60. Thunderst0rm
  61. vVv Cheese
  62. Dobs1007
  63. Raptor
  64. Kingtoon
  65. EE
  66. Atomsk
  67. Logic
  68. Lie
  69. Killa
  70. Mekos
  71. Ish
  72. jfp521

Keep the list growing!

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Logic, Lie, Killa, and I are coming to this.
Could someone house us early saturday morning. We are gonna be leaving Friday at like 3pm.

This gives me an excuse to visit my girlfriend! :)

M@v

Subarashii!
Logic, Lie, Killa, and I are coming to this.
Could someone house us early saturday morning. We are gonna be leaving Friday at like 3pm.

This gives me an excuse to visit my girlfriend! :)
**** looks like I'm losing to logic yet again </3

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
My purple controller broke the last day of genesis2 (the same one I used to win the MLGs that I won). I don't lie when I say that is the reason I think I do bad sometimes in both Melee and Brawl tournaments. I say that when I believe that it was a deciding factor or the main reason. I have set muscle memory that I use with it, and it feels weird to use something I'm not familiar with because of my playstyle. I wouldn't just lie about that stuff, regardless of what you will believe.

Ksizl - I thought it was pretty disrespectful to tell nairo (which I'm guessing you must have) to not count the tournament match from Ktar. After that point I didn't even want to play anymore. That's completely unfair. Had he won the first game and the same situation happened, I would have let the match still count.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
My purple controller broke the last day of genesis2 (the same one I used to win the MLGs that I won). I don't lie when I say that is the reason I think I do bad sometimes in both Melee and Brawl tournaments. I say that when I believe that it was a deciding factor or the main reason. I have set muscle memory that I use with it, and it feels weird to use something I'm not familiar with because of my playstyle. I wouldn't just lie about that stuff, regardless of what you will believe.

Ksizl - I thought it was pretty disrespectful to tell nairo (which I'm guessing you must have) to not count the tournament match from Ktar. After that point I didn't even want to play anymore. That's completely unfair. Had he won the first game and the same situation happened, I would have let the match still count.
I wasn't trying to dis u I was honestly saying that if u don't place high it is usually because of ur controller. I've had cactuar modify some of my controllers and I know how the feel can effect your play. If u saw what I posted I truly believe if ur controller is good and ur on ur game u would win all the events.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hope the snack bar is open during this. Those hot dogs are beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom