• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

.AC.

Smash Lord
i just noticed there is no way for me to improve,i dont have a wii,there is no one better than me to practice with,tkd is the only good person i could practice with,but he is too busy and i only play on weekends with regular people,i dont see a way to get better.im the kind of person who does extremely well at almost anything,but i can only do so much...

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I dont really play during the week anymore. With big tournaments, I try to.

I have school
Hang out with people.
Get lazy
Gym
Now im gonna have a job.
Read a million books

In other words, i do think about it a lot when I can. If I can get better like this, YOU can get better as well.

EDIT: The only way to get better is to play in tournaments like the one on saturday.

P.S. You've never had the opportunity to experience a tournament like the one coming up, it'll be like the old days.

.AC.

Smash Lord
i do most of that stuff as well,the only difference is you have a job, go to more tournaments and play with better people. i can always try though =),although im still too poor for race's.

Pact

Smash Rookie
Whichever of the two drivers that will be kind enough to carpool me should tell me who they are so that I can pm them my address. I don't want to f up the car rides on sat morning because the driver doesn't know where the new kid lives. >.> Oh and I live by Vons near ucsd if that helps decide who can pick me up. Thank you!!! =)

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
It's like going from Pre-K (in Terry's case) or Elementary (in AC's case) to Middle School. Graduating from Oats' Baby (Terry) or TKD's Baby (AC) to Havok's Baby.

They're on their way to reaching Bone's Baby Phase (High School) where all the kids are weird, and they're trying way to hard to avoid people or seek their own identity or be like everyone else. Middle School is right when everyone starts growing up a little, and they start to notice things and explore a bit more but they still have a lot to learn. They're still awkward and **** and Middle School is definitely going to **** them hard, because that's when kids are at their cruelest to all the other kids because everyone is so **** awkward.

Havok is going to break you guys, be extremely tough on you, and help you both grow up. I could only teach you your ABCs and laugh at poop/sex jokes.

Awex/Nyjin/Stauffy/Burntsockz/Hall/etc why the **** haven't you guys left Middle School yet?

$BONE$

Smash Ace
If you guys have space let me know, I really only want to go if the high profile elites are going.. My last saturday off for quite sometime.. I work on sundays..

Awex

Smash Lord
I haven't left middle school? I resent that. I never even went to middle school.

I think burntsocks actually is in middle school too.

Soo am I in Hall's car for tomorrow? Plan details please. =)

There should be room, Bone.

Rickety

Peace and Love
HeyHavok, I got your text!
Um, I would love to carpool with you guys! <3

But if the Temecula Boys need a ride, then I think I'll be the good big brother and take them in my car, and we'll be on our merry way together! <3

Or is there room for three, count em', three Temecula boys in the Chula Vista carpool? If so, then we should all try to pack as many people in a car as possible; the more the merrier! <3

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I can go anymore :[
Uncles birthday!
Was hoping to take everyones money from sf4/blazblue :]

**Havok**

Smash Lord
lol k my car:

Me
AC
terry
His black girlfriend
stauffy

Hall:
Bone
awex
pact
fierce

Can whoever make it to my house at 11 pm would be awesome, I have something to do before that. Im warning you, I WILL NOT BE AT MY HOUSE EARLIER THAN THAT.

@rickety i only have the trunk for mojoe and rock, id rather take you and make terry sit in the back.

Note: Hall i have to go FINALLY pick up that $50 gift card again near san clemente so I that's gonna put me a little back as it is, wanna go for pact or me?

@AC: be at the burgerking at 8am

Hall

Smash Ace
I'll take Pact. Awex and Bone and Queen I'd love it if you could make it to my place tomorrow morning by 8am so I don't have to waste all that time/gas picking y'all up. If not then be ready by 8:30. Hell if you could even make it to Havok's the night before that'd be great (with his consent of course). I'mma need yo address Steve(Steven?)

Awex

Smash Lord
I can't get dropped off that late, but if someone who is staying the night at Carlos' can pick me up on their way down, lemme know. =)

Otherwise I'll try and get dropped off in the morning. I'll let you know by tonight, Hall.

Charoo

Smash Champion
I'll take Pact. Awex and Bone and Queen I'd love it if you could make it to my place tomorrow morning by 8am so I don't have to waste all that time/gas picking y'all up. If not then be ready by 8:30. Hell if you could even make it to Havok's the night before that'd be great (with his consent of course). I'mma need yo address Steve(Steven?)
hall remind me at race's tourney to get u some super nachos. =)

Awex

Smash Lord
Stauffy, if there's any way you can pick me up on your way down to Havok's, it'd be much appreciated. =)

Lemme know.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
dood just give it up, azen is better than you. He came back to play brawl teaming with chu dat. He's probably been playing TA the whole time while you spent time with smash.

The dream's over oats.

Now lemme borrow da wii! :bee:

Tearbear

Smash Ace
oh..........................lol
i would come over 2day butttt i have practice in the morning at 6AM so i gotta do that and take a shower etc etc

Rickety

Peace and Love
drama-llama

Ack, I don't think I'll be able to go anymore.
Aw, and this seemed like it was going to be so cool, too!
(I'll keep my fingers crossed.)

Awex

Smash Lord
It doesn't look like I can get a ride there tonight or tomorrow morning. 11 PM is too late, and 8 AM on a saturday is too early.

So Hall, I'll need to be picked up in the morning. =(

I'll prepare a halloween mix CD to make up for it. :D

Top Bottom