• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
guess what TKD convince me of coming to the smash fest im going maybe i will bring tatsunoko of hall and oki if he go D: i will not hacking wiis cuz i dont got my wii

All this talk of 2D fighters reminds me of when I used to play the hell out of Project Justice, KoF, and those Capcom Vs games for my Dreamcast. I still think that was the best system to date.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I'll pay for gas Somiyah.

;) Although I'm still a little shaky on going. I don't want to come home late like last time. I'm like 90 percent sure I'm going. ^_^

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
You'd have to pick me up though, Somiyah. I have no way to get to your house.

If that's not coolio, it's fine if you can't take me. ^_^ I live in Lemon Grove.

D

Deleted member

Funny thing is, he's probably jealous that she gets to spend alone time with me...

Not the other way around.

It's ok Burntsocks, you can sleep over tonight. I'll hold you.
Hugs
Banned (6 Points)

Mai Powerz, they are overwhelming

Get ***** hugS =P

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
maybe I shouldnt have said anything.....

sockz apparenty DOES have some experince with "alone time..."...although not the same experince i was talking about originally ;D

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
maybe I shouldnt have said anything.....

sockz apparenty DOES have some experince with "alone time..."...although not the same experince i was talking about originally ;D
wow dude, seriously? wow lol

The verb goes at the end of the sentence XP

I'm going, let's have a full car so less gas money pweeez:

-Somiyah
-Awex
-Nyjin???

There is room for two more peeps.
Pheonix???
I have no idea where you live, but i live near Havoks if thats close by any chance

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
wow dude, seriously? wow lol

Pheonix???
I have no idea where you live, but i live near Havoks if thats close by any chance
I live 15 min north of him. It's all good.

I'm going, let's have a full car so less gas money pweeez:

-Somiyah
-Awex
-Nyjin???
-Pheonix

There is room for one more peep.

EDIT: LOL @ Awex

TKD

Smash Lord
I have to cancel for today.

I have a throat infection, so I guess I can't make out with all the pretty people: Somiyah, Awex...etc

EDIT: Fixed something

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
One more spot for the train to Quizno's..

ALL ABOAAARD!
Hurry UP! The Train Is Leaving The Station!!!! LOL!

._. idk what to tell ya...

bring speakers???

ugh, i have neither of those things you mentioned...
LOL, do you even have a cassette player??? If so just get a tape deck which goes into your cassette player then plugs into your Ipod/CD Player..... There like $15-$20!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Yea uh, just wanted to officially say this, San Diego is amazing, if it was a guy and i was a girl i would want to have its babies. everyone in and around the area is just too good. That is all. :D

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Dude, I'm finally ****ing tired of people confusing our HAVOKZ with HAVOKK, so in the tradition of Havok goading people into money matching/name matching others (Payne, lol) I say we get our HAVOKZ to name match and money match, the snake-maining HAVOKK from Lancaster. DO IT. DUET.

Awex

Smash Lord
I say we get our HAVOKZ to name match and money match, the snake-maining HAVOKK from Lancaster. DO IT. DUET.

Havok:
Who confused me for Havokk, as far as I have understood, he's like 15 ( correct me if im wrong), im hella dark, a migger according to NorCal, and I host tourneys (albeit small ones).

I'm down. lol.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Havok:
Who confused me for Havokk, as far as I have understood, he's like 15 ( correct me if im wrong), im hella dark, a migger according to NorCal, and I host tourneys (albeit small ones).

I'm down. lol.
...Migger?

Top Bottom