• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Hall

Smash Ace
Fierce, I need your address. Text it to me so I can pick you between 8:40-9:00AM

TKD, I wll be at Burger Fingers at 8:30AM to pick you up.

Bone, I need a confirmation. Leave me something to read when I get back from work.

Oats, who needs to plan?

D

Deleted member

I dunno, it was like over a year ago, i just remember it for soem reason haha.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i remeber you from my first brawl tournament u were a yoshi i was whit my ex there i got 5th place :D and there were everyone even hall pnoy i beat a lot of ppl including selendrile whit Ike :p on tournament i lost to nicktendo and a toon link

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
I didnt pick the name, if it were for me i just stick with the old name, Tijuana gantas.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
LOL the last name was Soldados de Tijuana (Soldiers from Tj) / Laffy Taffy Team that was lame the coolest names were Neo PoP Fashion Gamers, Soid

we deduce Fashion Gamers cuz the sterotype of gamers is a nerd etc. but we are like handsome,good looking, etc. all the fashionable styles and we look good playing :) u should saw me when i was on DDR

TKD

Smash Lord
Actually the name "Fashion Gamers" is a complete mochery of a guy that said he's not emo or a trolo, but "fashion".

So Soid and I were like "don't **** around, if THAT GUY's fashion, I'm fashion"...so we're Fashion Gamers just to make fun of Victor lol 'cuz he's not fashion, he's an emo boy.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Imagine reading all that with a thick accent.

So wait, you guys named yourselves that so you can be *****? Messed up... :p
Like TKD's thick accent?

EDIT: In my car I have:

-somiyah
-awex
-nyjin
-pheonix
-corrupted mind

@ PHEONIX: pm me your address.

Since the tourney starts at 11am, I'll start picking you guys up at 9ish, so be ready by then.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Alright, I'll be ready by 9 then. I'll have my TV with me, will there be room in the trunk?
yo, do you know if Havok still makes weeklies i have no idea if "BYE" on the name of the thread means no.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Yeah, Bone really shouldn't use the title for ambiguous messages.

@ Dair: Havok is currently trying to change his schedule so that we can do weeklies again.

Hall

Smash Ace
Bone and Fierce have dumped me like so much tissue paper. As a result I have two spots open for last minute peeps that want to go. Gas is $8. Post if you're interested...or something.

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
i remeber you from my first brawl tournament u were a yoshi i was whit my ex there i got 5th place :D and there were everyone even hall pnoy i beat a lot of ppl including selendrile whit Ike :p on tournament i lost to nicktendo and a toon link
Haha I remember that it was my first tourney. I was all nervous and suicided like 3 times during our set. I was suprised how many people I beat that day though.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Haha I remember that it was my first tourney. I was all nervous and suicided like 3 times during our set. I was suprised how many people I beat that day though.
yeah that was my first tourney and my first metaknight it was so hard i told my ex dont let me change char keep me whit snake and u were like killing me so i change ike but u didnt knew to cancel the glide and toook all the f-smashes from ike i was so nervoues too but it was fun :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soid
i would go but i need to train (lo0lo0l0ol0) my army of mexican smashers

Wow, Soid's army is really good.

lol WOW its almost like in real life

Hall

Smash Ace
Anytime between midnight-2AM. Depends on how well SD does and if what we eat on the way back.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
How 'bout we do a trade. Since Somiyah is picking up Nyjin and Pheonix, we'll trade Pheonix for Phear so that Somiyah can pick-up both Nyjin and Phear and we can pick up Pheonix who lives relatively close to the border.

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
well i gotta get off my friends computer right now i'll whisper hall and oats my number text me about whats going to happen.

TKD

Smash Lord
well i gotta get off my friends computer right now i'll whisper hall and oats my number text me about whats going to happen.
I don't know if you'd get picked up because all the cool people have priority seating. There is still love for everyone, just not when it comes to seating for trips. I don't know if you're cool though 'cuz I can't remember you, so sorry if this is a misunderstanding.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
oh so omfgmenewb is phear i always tought it was a newb and Hall being all the night on AIM omg if ur all the night on AIM on Tj u get shot!

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
I'm on my friends google phone I can't go anymore I gotta go do slave work for new years

And yes this is phear someone already took the name phear

Top Bottom