• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Hall

Smash Ace
Hall here taking a huge reflective look at his life. I just wanted to stop by smashboards to make it clear that I am proud, honored, and happy to be a part of our joint SD/Mexico community. From our regulars whom I love to see every time to those of us who don't stop by as often anymore, I am glad to know you
even if I don't always show it.

I look forward to seeing everybody again regularly in the near future.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Hall here taking a huge reflective look at his life. I just wanted to stop by smashboards to make it clear that I am proud, honored, and happy to be a part of our joint SD/Mexico community. From our regulars whom I love to see every time to those of us who don't stop by as often anymore, I am glad to know you
even if I don't always show it.

I look forward to seeing everybody again regularly in the near future.
You showed it with the phone call :D

o.o I might be entering the tourney this sunday

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
You showed it with the phone call :D

o.o I might be entering the tourney this sunday

You should. I think you're better at this game with Wolf than you give yourself credit for :)

...looking forward to Sunday, guys! Good luck to those heading to SCSA.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Im gonna try to come NEXT week...so not this sunday.....

yeah for some reason my parents hate brawl/tourneys again.

....1 more year till im driving tho.....

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Resuuuuults!!

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Top 3
Mogx
Maruku
Soid

weee got videos of brawl/melee singles finasl whit commentary on english by shining inferno its funny i will uploading as soon as i can
:( I want to play in a TVC tourney so bad :(

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
:[ porque le hace dice tal cosa, yo estoy en la clase de espanol 5-6 y tu es stupida no estupido :D

yo se poco espanol!

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
well whatever im in spanish 1-2 and im only taking it cause i have to and I can just use google translate to understand stuff so there.

IM NOT STUPID *cry*

Awex

Smash Lord
I'm gonna bring a bag of chips to Havok's for the super bowl/CV XXIII. I suggest other people bring snacks too. :D (Potluck Chula Vista? too good.)

Soid

Smash Journeyman
lol i should bring the new movie Darketos (Darks) vs Emos (Emos lol) haha i want to watch it but it cost 12 bucks lawl when i buy it lets what it at havokz i think it has english subtitles

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Here.

hahaha, That's so good!

BTW.

SUNDAY, THERE'D BETTER BE AN AVAILABLE TV FOR ME TO PLAY KATAMARI ON.

EDIT: It'd be nice if we all ditched the Brawl contest, and watched the game while eating snacks.
PS: I switch mains.
O.O why did you switch mains? you'll get tornado'd T_T

So far it's Nyjin, TKD, and me for SCSA.

lol i should bring the new movie Darketos (Darks) vs Emos (Emos lol) haha i want to watch it but it cost 12 bucks lawl when i buy it lets what it at havokz i think it has english subtitles
We're finally watching a mexican movie.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
ATTN ALL!

does anybody fight zombies?

Austin,tx has been over-run by them. i need your help to defeat them!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,484326,00.html

OMG we deduce if there is a zombie invasion on Tj i will survive dont konw about texas :/ oh want to fight them u cant fight something that is already dead waiitt that is not supppose to be like that S: oh nevermind

Top Bottom