• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

$BONE$

Smash Ace
わたしはつかれています。  ー。ー’

わたしたちはすしで日曜日います。 ^o^!

i am tired, we will eat sushi on sunday. (i hope!)

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I sadly will not make it this Sunday, but KATZ should be showing up, and wish him an early happy birthday for it is on the 2nd. I have been stolen away for this Sunday by my girlfriend, and she takes priority over smash any day.

I hope you all have a good time :)

EDIT: is it wrong that I feel bad for being able to read the japanese bone posted? I haven't taken it since high school...

D

Deleted member

I can read hebrew -.-

But its not as cool as Chinese or japenese =(

Awex

Smash Lord
I can read most of it now, should be able to read it all after the semester. ;p (Only a week into this semester.)

Hey, who wants to smash tomorrow? I have no school on Fridays and could use a break from HW. =)

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
I can read most of it now, should be able to read it all after the semester. ;p (Only a week into this semester.)

Hey, who wants to smash tomorrow? I have no school on Fridays and could use a break from HW. =)
I might be able to after 6ish XP I doubt that will fly lol

TKD

Smash Lord
ATTN ALL!

does anybody fight zombies?

Austin,tx has been over-run by them. i need your help to defeat them!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,484326,00.html
OMG the green lesbian!!
How come Hall keeps posting all of this very random stuff x) Hall, you should REPLY to things in very random ways. That'll prove effective =)

Somashaa time and place to be picked up plzz

ps: i fought zombies in melee

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I should be able to read that after a full semester of Japanese...but why don't you as Alex how that went.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
I can't ready any that Japanese, Chinese, Korean or whatever..... It looks like its too hard to lean! All I can read is English and Spanish... Boring!!! :(

Also Hall, about that Self Sufficient Scavanger Bot I love that 1st sentence they used in that paragraph! I quote, "Ok, maybe this is getting a little too close to bringing Terminator-like robots to life." HAHAHA!

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Dream-Hack!

Who wants to go whit me!!! lettss gooo peeople all the 3 days event D= i just want to go to 2 events but 200 for 2 days i better pay 269 for the 3 days :/ leets carpool and camp there!! CAMPING!! and isnt brawl or gears2 OMG!!!
http://www.coachella.com/event/lineup

DreamHack619

Smash Ace

TKD

Smash Lord
Kind of how Havok's "B" key broke. "V" too. "BVOL"?..."LOBV"?

What happened there...?

I don't know if the ride to SCSA is still on, but I lost the will to go. Again, time and place, please. If I don't reply, I didn't read the message.

D

Deleted member

In other words: My name is Oats and I'm extremely jealous that I don't get a bed.

Awex

Smash Lord
I am aware of how much fun camping is supposed to be, and I haven't ruled the possibility out. (At least for a night or something.)

But I get to shower. :p

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Kind of how Havok's "B" key broke. "V" too. "BVOL"?..."LOBV"?

What happened there...?

I don't know if the ride to SCSA is still on, but I lost the will to go. Again, time and place, please. If I don't reply, I didn't read the message.
Hey I'm sorry for not getting back to you, I've been busy all day. I'll find you on msn.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Hey guys!

It's been ages! I haven't been able to play Brawl since October due to grad school demands getting ridiculous (along with other factors that are taking up a lot of time in a good way) but I'm tempted to make a return every once in a while. Since Sunday is usually the only day I have free, it would be great to come out once in a while and see everyone again.

I wish I could come this Sunday, but I'm stuck at a board meeting for a while (so much for a free day) and since the location is so far away I'd never be able to make it in time. Maybe next week!

Hope you guys have all been well!

HugS™

Smash Lord
Hey guys!

It's been ages! I haven't been able to play Brawl since October due to grad school demands getting ridiculous (along with other factors that are taking up a lot of time in a good way) but I'm tempted to make a return every once in a while. Since Sunday is usually the only day I have free, it would be great to come out once in a while and see everyone again.

I wish I could come this Sunday, but I'm stuck at a board meeting for a while (so much for a free day) and since the location is so far away I'd never be able to make it in time. Maybe next week!

Hope you guys have all been well!
I was wondering where you went to man.

Let's play poker soon.
We're about to start playing a lot more "Smash poker" games pretty soon.

Top Bottom