• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Hall

Smash Ace
Backwards raging demon is all I have to say.

Tomorrow I'm gonna make you cry like I did when my daddy died!

Awex

Smash Lord
lol.. you might just have to call me about it. Cause it doesn't look like anyone can get me a ride there before my mom gets done with jury duty.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Yo! Im back in the good old US of A, everyone! Ill try to make it to a weekly soon, ha ha.

EDIT: Actually, I probably wont be at a weekly soon, but im going to Winter Game Fest! Ive wanted to go to a big tourney like that again since Oregon Mega Games.

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
Hmm. I'm bored.
So anything happening this weekend before WGF?
Maybe some super awesome training session, wasabi eating contest or a movie marathon where we watch the chick flicks we secretly adore?

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
****it i hate it when people use my taunts against me D=

fyi, i have been advertising, just not online. To people i know who play smash competitively

Mario, if you're still down for practice on Friday i can come over, my school is near where you live anyways

Edit: the hell? dam is filtered?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
About the Winter Gamefest Tourney in San diego in a few weeks...

Flight arrives in San Diego Friday, Jan. 16th, at 11:20pm
Flight leaves San Diego on Sunday, Jan 18th, 10:20pm
If I were to buy a plane ticket, these would be my flight plans. Keeping in mind that I have to be at the airport at least an hour before my flight leaves and whatnot, would anyone be able to house me for this tourney? I need help ;_;

Soid

Smash Journeyman
yes hall i finished the last monday lawl and the tourney all is smash is happening?

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
You guys should change the thread title.

The word "train" has 2 entirely different meanings in this context. One of which is incredibly comical.
U shut up ^O^ It's supposed to be incredibly comical XP

I'm in charge of the title.
;D
That's right :)

Somiah? Train me instead I havent touched my control since that time I hosted a weekly, thats almost a month. So how's stuff going with hosting and would anyone like to (maybe) play smash on friday to help me get back any minimal skills I had at one point if any?
Let's both get trained :) I want to beat all the girls on the west coast, or maybe more. If I still have a car, I can come over on Friday.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
I wish i could make it, but can't, **** school

Soid, All is Smash is still gonna happen on Saturday
Sign-Ups start at 10
Tourney starts at 12
15 dollars total if you participate in all 3 events ;o

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
D

Deleted member

You guys should change the thread title.

The word "train" has 2 entirely different meanings in this context. One of which is incredibly comical.
I can imagine what the second one means O_o

**** now i play the 5th worst character instead of the 6th
Freaking tier lists.

Ill be at all is smash

Top Bottom