• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Go Fierce!

And TKD, your post is very...interesting. Good luck to Hall with training Somiyah?

I could help Somiyah a bit, since I WAS a Wolf Main for a few days. (I've mained almost everyone for at least several days XD!)

Weekly!? Yeeesh! Sexy Nyjin will try to convince Phear to drive him.

*Third Person...?*

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
jajaja sexy nyjin ftw

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Imma teach Somiyah how to win at Brawl! I can do it, I don't care how terrible she is at this game! Even though she plays like she's not looking at the screen I can teach her! It doesn't matter I could JV 4 stock her twice in a set!! She'll be good!!

PS: Oh wait. She doesn't play in tourney. Meh let's let Hall level her up. Just leave her in daycare and drive around the block a dozen times.

Thank you Alpha-Beast for my added online beastlyness

10char tl;dr char 10internets 10spams 1010spams
10spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
Daaaaang TKD's on point! Know why I play like I'm not looking at the screen? Because I can't see it anyways, I'm getting glasses next week =]

But what will I evolve into???

Btw, did oats even tell you that you could have online beastlyness?

$BONE$

Smash Ace
We all have to take turns training somiyah. Everyone has a different skill to infuse into her.. I will start by going shopping with her then Hall will train her by grenade pivoting, Oats will teach her the electric slide, Havok will tip-her, Burnsocks will scramble her eggs- Yoshi style, Nyjin will chain her, i mean, teach her how to chain grab, excuse me. MogX.. oh no. Not MogX. I can only imagine. *shakes head* ANY SUGGESTIONS.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Somoyo.

Anyways, No weekly tomorrow. I just need a break to sit down and not do ANYTHING. New years was crazy :psycho: .

Next week perhaps? Again, the work gods decide this. We'll see.
Isn't next week Pheonix's tourney!? On the 10th??? And **** no weekly I wanted one..... :(

I guesse the work gods over ruled the smash gods....

Edit:
LOL, Chain her..... BONE!

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
We all have to take turns training somiyah. Everyone has a different skill to infuse into her.. I will start by going shopping with her then Hall will train her by grenade pivoting, Oats will teach her the electric slide, Havok will tip-her, Burnsocks will scramble her eggs- Yoshi style, Nyjin will chain her, i mean, teach her how to chain grab, excuse me. MogX.. oh no. Not MogX. I can only imagine. *shakes head* ANY SUGGESTIONS.
Annnd looks like TKD was hanging on to an exp. share for me =]

Awex

Smash Lord
Phoenix, your tournament is same day as a UCSD triweekly. That'll pull melee people out of your tournament. Will you still be throwing it or rescheduling?

lol @ the gishnak

D

Deleted member

Smashfesttt goooooo!!

Im down. Smash>Hebrew homework =P

EDIT: CHARGEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS GOOOOO 5'6 180 POUND RUNNING BACK!!!

CAPPSSS

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
San Diego.. Let's do something tomorrow.. Smashfest or just chill somewhere?
****! I gotta work tomorrow.... :(

Smashfesttt goooooo!!

Im down. Smash>Hebrew homework =P

EDIT: CHARGEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS GOOOOO 5'6 180 POUND RUNNING BACK!!!

CAPPSSS
I gotta admit..... Darren Sproles tore that **** up!!!!! Was it 328 all purpose Yards???

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Take over the Dennys we know and love? Never! If anything we should take over an ihop!

Awex

Smash Lord
Who would be able to make it if I were to throw a smashfest tomorrow?

Spread the word, reply here or to me on aim. If there's enough interest I'll get the word from my folks and we can all smash in my garage. =)

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Who would be able to make it if I were to throw a smashfest tomorrow?

Spread the word, reply here or to me on aim. If there's enough interest I'll get the word from my folks and we can all smash in my garage. =)
Moving back on campus 2morro, so I'm out. I'm gonna look into getting a space for backup tournaments (when Havok can't host... or just to give him a break), so we can keep going strong :p.

--UnderWing

TKD

Smash Lord
Annnd looks like TKD was hanging on to an exp. share for me =]
<3

LOL, I love how you took what I said and took it way out of conteNt....
No u
black stuff looks like darkness and allows me to create posts smaller than 10 characters...OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED WHAT 10CHAR MEANS.

edit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoy1QKxGQs
Taking a potato chip has never been this hardcore.

Good **** random guy from death note who eats chips.
Laughter is contagious

Awex

Smash Lord
lol wut tkd?

hmmm, it seems a little late to plan a smashfest after all.. Plus I think I have other plans after all. :p

A weekend with no smash event in SD. ;-;

Top Bottom