• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
tkd may be a liiiitle too hyper.
Stauffy do what Nyjin and i do... ladder on AiB

TKD

Smash Lord
The 1st tourney of the TAW series is today (Sunday). Tijuana tourneys ftw

Brawl Doubles
Melee Singles
TVC

Too late to give out specifics. Starts at 11am at Soid's place.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Don't do it on MLK monday.

Azn lep is already hosting a melee event on monday.

Why does SD always love throwing competing tournaments? I swear I've seen 3 different SD tournaments come up during the Winter Game Fest.
Hahaha. The plan was not on MLK Monday. It supposed to be any of the evenings during WGF (Friday, Sat, Sun). I don't want to compete with anyone.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Hahaha. The plan was not on MLK Monday. It supposed to be any of the evenings during WGF (Friday, Sat, Sun). I don't want to compete with anyone.
Do it friday and I'll show up.

818 crew - Larry "DEHF" Lurrrr, Shepard "Fiction" Martinez, Mike "The Haze" Pulido, Shaggy "Futile" Rodriguez, Hugo "Huggies Ultra Trim" Gonzalez.

**** what a team, I wish futile never quit.

Hall

Smash Ace
818 vs SD/TJ combo: Hall, TKD, Havok, MogX with mysterious 5th member wielding the power of heart.

D

Deleted member

Does somebody good(ish) wanna be my backup teammate. I kinda wanna do well.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i would but no golden pieces i got smash fest melee on tuesday anyone wanna come?

Hall

Smash Ace
Soidzilla! You all done with my DevoD? Also:

I have yet another controller somebody left at my house. Please, somebody describe it and claim it.

Has anybody picked up/seen a gray memory card for the GC or a brawl case with melee in it?

Finally, why would anyone want to buy the 5th Element on blue ray dvd? Why?

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Somiah? Train me instead I havent touched my control since that time I hosted a weekly, thats almost a month. So how's stuff going with hosting and would anyone like to (maybe) play smash on friday to help me get back any minimal skills I had at one point if any?

Awex

Smash Lord
Urk.. Can anyone give me a ride to Havok's smashfest tomorrow? My mom has Jury Duty and the car will be gone. ><

Top Bottom