• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
LOL it was her, BUT we didnt know what she looked like cuz it was a myspace angle , so it was a 50/50....turns out we got the incredibly thin/arched eyebrowed half of 50 though.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
LoooL ****

**** though, One post from a person outside of SD (The capitol of Love) and the topic of conversation immediately changes to running trains on people and talking ****.

Oats: it's kind of an inside joke. But either way, if you know Omar/BloodoftheFallen/The king of ****, you'll find humor in it anyways.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
LoooL ****

**** though, One post from a person outside of SD (The capitol of Love) and the topic of conversation immediately changes to running trains on people and talking ****.

Oats: it's kind of an inside joke. But either way, if you know Omar/BloodoftheFallen/The king of ****, you'll find humor in it anyways.
D*mn straight the capitol of love!

HugS

Smash Champion
I was listening to the Brawl OST I recently downloaded and as I was reading this the song Molgera Battle came up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEq8smXcbl0 :laugh:
That's funny, because I was listening to this when I wrote that post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZn_VBgkPNY

We're from 2 different worlds my friend. You listen to Zelda music, and I just happen to listen to classical music when I write about 7 people(Minimum) having sex with the same girl consecutively.

Two different worlds my friend...

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
hey guys btw, yesterday was fun, thanks to Hugs and Somiyah for comming.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
That's funny, because I was listening to this when I wrote that post:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZn_VBgkPNY

We're from 2 different worlds my friend. You listen to Zelda music, and I just happen to listen to classical music when I write about 7 people(Minimum) having sex with the same girl consecutively.

Two different worlds my friend...
You sick, sick man. Btw mikehaze is so not in the train.

hey guys btw, yesterday was fun, thanks to Hugs and Somiyah for comming.
Mexico is really cool!! The food was amazing!! It was fun even though I played more internet than brawl, melee, or tatsunoku.

did you guys "train" somiyah?
Lmao it just got better XD

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Don't talk about gross trains! ><! Poor Somiyah.

Anyways, people say Falco is better than Snake. Hm, guess I gotta play like a total B%^@& now. Bye bye, honor!

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
If you wanna win lol

Edit: Btw guys, I have a few people on my housing wait list for WGF, I have to turn a few away, but I wanna see if any of you can house and how many.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i dont know if we need housing or should go the 2 days on the morning S: or 3? i dont know what its happening i dont know who i teaming and i dont know if my team of halo are coming haha probably we need housing for haloxzdasda and smash of course

Hall

Smash Ace
I've been burning the midnight oil for this one. Let's see if this determination can last for all of us.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i know but i was like i dont know wtf is happening on San Diego i dont know what its happening whit the housing etc. but can my halo team can stay 2 plx0r its like 3 more ppls haha

EDIT: SOMIYAH DONT POST ANYMORE U GOT 69 POSTS

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Yeah, it'd be nice if people posted a list of who they were housing and if they can house anymore people.

- Oats is Housing -

BoA
Teba
Leepuff
Maylinh
JTB
(I'll ask if I can house more)

- Havok is Housing -
Everyone that is going to train Somiyah

- Somiyah is Housing -
?

- Awex is Housing -
?

- Pheonix is Housing -

?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hey oats, house me so we can talk about Karen all night long :D

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
would someone be super cool and be up for giving me a ride back to my house on the last day of winter game fest?

PS: I just remixed freaking dark place, battle of an otherwordly foe, cave, and the magicant power up music all in one. Yeah, its pretty sick.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Yeah, its pretty sick.
how was guatemala?

Anyways:

housing:

Sean and co.
okinawa and co
Junk in the Trunk and Co.
tj and co
(maybe) dory and skank
(Maybe) MikeHAZE and co
(maybe) reggie and co
(maybe) shadowrob
(maybe) sk92
(maybe) James and Kram Super Cakes combo

I have a lot of people, Soid i can't do your Halo team. Why do you have a halo team?

oiiiiiiiii this is gonna be fun.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
ow there are only 3 ppls :( cuz its a tournament of halo T_T (there are thrustly

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
how was guatemala?
great, for the most part.

I had to work on my uncles boat a lot, but it wasnt too bad. I went to Guatamala City, Fronteras, went down the Rio Dulce, went to honduras, went to Utila and Roatan (both in honduras) and lots of othe rplaces. I snorkled, swam, got drunk on new years and danced with some honduran chicks, went on this underwater thing that gets towed on the back of the dinghy, learned to drive the dinghy, learned a lot about boats, read some books, learned about the maya, saw some iguanas, saw some monkeys, saw some parrots......

And now I suck even more at smash.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
how was guatemala?

Anyways:

housing:

Sean and co.
okinawa and co
Junk in the Trunk and Co.
tj and co
(maybe) dory and skank
(Maybe) MikeHAZE and co
(maybe) reggie and co
(maybe) shadowrob
(maybe) sk92
(maybe) James and Kram Super Cakes combo
(maybe) GDX

oiiiiiiiii this is gonna be fun.
fixed for accuracy :laugh:

but im talking about next week. i have no idea what you guys are talking about

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
who cares, at least you had a once in a lifetime experience. These type of things don't come by everyday!

That's pretty bad***
Thanks man. Im definantly glad I spent my break in Guat than smashing. Im definantly greatful, haha. Besides, ive got years to smash, but I may never do something like that again.

but yeah, it cost me nothing either, my uncle payed for everything even the plane tickets. All i had to do was get a passport.

Dam, im pretty lucky.

HugS

Smash Champion
Yo Havok, do you mind if me and my group comes down just to smash, seeing as how there will be a ton of people are your place?

These are all formalities though, as I will be showing up to your place anyways...regardless of what you say.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I can house game dragon x and two other people in case anyone wants to give me peeps from their arrangements.

The rest of the people who were on my list but now need housing are: kira (up to 4peeps total) (point of contact is jkun), and maybe razmakazi if he finds a ride.

I'm giving priority to peeps Havok can't house then to your halo team, Soid =]

HugS

Smash Champion

Sounds like SOMEONE avodied gettin ***** HARDCORE.

R.I.P. to me and mangos magnificent plan.

=[
Nah *****, tell me about your guys' plan, and I'll tell you about whether or not you'll have place to sleep at night. Or about how my *** is charging double the gas.

This **** is about to be a One way trip for you 2. I hope you LOVE San Diego.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ok, I can house game dragon x and two other people in case anyone wants to give me peeps from their arrangements.

The rest of the people who were on my list but now need housing are: kira (up to 4peeps total) (point of contact is jkun), and maybe razmakazi if he finds a ride.

I'm giving priority to peeps Havok can't house then to your halo team, Soid =]
wololololol. housing is grand

thanks somi

(i just found out today you were a girl. I assumed you were a guy. Then i thought, "that cant be a girl..what girl would let random guys stay at her house...o well")

Top Bottom