• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

HugeHo

Smash Cadet
So this amature who just learned Spanish called TKD used debo in the wrong context just like me, huh? Sorry, too late to save your *** from being wrong. :)

Well carne asada is a catastrophic excuse for a steak.

Yup, just dumbing it down to your level :)
Yeah, TKD is mexican, more so than me. You're right. But i'm PRETTY sure my parents, who are about 20 years older, and have lived in the home country much longer, can explain to you where you went wrong.

And I'm sorry to burst your bubble hun, but TKD ain't the authority on the spanish language. Nice try though.

However, he did use Debo correctly.
Debo de ver* would also have been correct in your case. Debo que ver = wrong.

And you just threw your case down the drain when you implied that Carne Asada wasn't amazing.
Just let it go, and we'll talk it over some authentic mexican food...
at Taco Bell.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
hey people chula vista is invited to the Tj melee tournament at my place on sunday december 21 if u wanna go just post here i will give u the address or i will pick u guys up :) its close to the boarder very close if you know were is the "la revolucion" street u know were i live no kidding

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Gishnak, don't main Falco. He sucks.

And what's all this talk about Spanish?! I only know Chinese/Vietnamese. :[

And no Friday weekly please! Saturday maybe? Friday means people in school won't make it (At least to doubles if not most of singles).

Hall

Smash Ace
What the hell Somiyah and Hugo?! Where did the SD love go? If Bone and Rickety were to see this their 'lil hearts would break in to pieces :(

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
What the hell Somiyah and Hugo?! Where did the SD love go? If Bone and Rickety were to see this their 'lil hearts would break in to pieces :(
Too much love for now. Let the hate explode for a moment, it is funny. :laugh:

BTW sorry Legendary Honey bunches, I will not go to this one, they're all yours, **** then beast.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Important for Those of You that Want to Ride with Me

Ok, I'm going for sure to this thing. As of right now here is all the information you'll need for right now.

On Friday night we're leaving San Diego. I will be at the Chula Weekly on that night, so those of you riding with me will have to meet me there. From there, we're leaving straight for SFSU. I assume/hope we leave by 8 pm. It is an 8 hour drive, so that means we'll be hitting the Bay Area around 6 am. That's two hours before the venue opens. I suspect we'll pick a spot to rest along the way or anything, but basically, we'll be right on time and what not. If you want to save some moneys, bring a TV and a Wii, and if it's small, it'll fit.

I'll be sleeping most of Melee doubles, and then wake up for Brawl Singles. We'll only be staying at the tournament for as long as one of us is in the tournament. At the latest 8 pm again, if we decide to stay a little bit longer and none of us is in it. That would mean we'd start to head back and we'd be in San Diego by 6 am ~ 8 am depending on traffic and rests and food, because there will be some.

Here is what it will cost you:
$20 for gas per person.
~ $20 for Tournament
And any money you need for food and junk.

Please, please. Come to this tourney with money. I hate to be a ****, but I have none to lend, and I won't accept I.O.U.'s for gas, because then we wouldn't get home.

Edited: List is Still Under Construction

If any of you that are riding with me decide to drop or can't do it, please tell me immediately, that way Gishnak or whomever else wants to go can take your spot. That is all.

P.S. Also, please bring deodorant and any other hygiene stuff you might need or clothes because although it's going to be 24 hours over there, that's 16 hours in a car, and a couple of hours in a room full of sweaty gamers. No super sweating in my car. Stink it up, and I'll leave you in the Bay to bathe. :p

Gishnak

Smash Ace
****it, I have to get my wisdom teeth out friday. I can't fill a spot, although I really wish I could. Have a badass time and represent.

TKD

Smash Lord
Lol @ People

So this amature who just learned Spanish called TKD used debo in the wrong context just like me, huh? Sorry, too late to save your *** from being wrong. :)
I would never do that. I was correcting you because of naming me WITHOUT calling me awesome.

And I'm sorry to burst your bubble hun, but TKD ain't the authority on the spanish language. Nice try though.
I know I'm not the authority on my language, but you don't have to be hurtful and remind EVERYONE...

guess who is 19 tomorrow i accept items stocks and coins
**gives more huevos**

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Wow way to not know your native tongue. Do you even know what deber que means?

You got ***** by a mediocre baker, don't blame the cookies.

Almost as bad as how your country butchers this economy.

DON'T EVER COME TO MY HOUSE AGAIN.

jk. But you must realize that my father was an illegal immigrant at one point. And my mother's parents were as well. soooooo... Let's just stop all of this right now.

much love somiyah. <3

I'm curious, when did you learn proper spanish? I don't even know proper spanish, and it's my native language.

Anyways:

WEEKLY ON FRIDAY for those of us who aren't as beast as Oats and Co.

It'll be a small one so hold onto your cinturones.

I'll make the AiB page soon.

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Important for Those of You that Want to Ride with MeNo super sweating in my car. Stink it up, and I'll leave you in the Bay to bathe. :p
Fix that for you Oats. that all you guys need. xD

Hey Soid Lets go eat tomorrow or to the movies, my treat. Call me at my cellphone about 6.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
LOL... this thread is suddenly so amusing.
I'm out of school till late January. I have more time to do absolutely nothing now.

Friday?

HugeHo

Smash Cadet
I'm out of school till late January. I have more time to do absolutely nothing now.

Friday?
You'd better be at Boss's biweekly.

Boss is the only person I think I'm gonna recognize. I'd like to see at least one more familiar face.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Happy Bday Soidzilla!

Call me, maybe i can go to TJ for a little while today! =D

I'll go to the movies with you and mog! Who wants to come w/ me? lawl

Soid

Smash Journeyman
haha thanks ppl :D havokz i called u, u didnt answer well anything my address is avenida madero entre 9 y 10 zona centro radiadores de baja california there is were i live its just a block from la revolucion :p well anything i will call you later

D

Deleted member

AiB page?
10pages

Ill prolly show up for singles, maybe ill go all weegy or something *shrugs*

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
hey people chula vista is invited to the Tj melee tournament at my place on sunday december 21 if u wanna go just post here i will give u the address or i will pick u guys up :) its close to the boarder very close if you know were is the "la revolucion" street u know were i live no kidding
LOL, afterwards can we hit up a club? :)

Gishnak, don't main Falco. He sucks.

And what's all this talk about Spanish?! I only know Chinese/Vietnamese. :[

And no Friday weekly please! Saturday maybe? Friday means people in school won't make it (At least to doubles if not most of singles).
Imma start maining falco or at least try? I've been watchin some SK92 Vid's, TOO ****ING GOOD!

Let the hate explode for a moment, it is funny. :laugh:.
Im with Mog, All this talk about hate, Carne Asada, and Taco Bell is Hilarious! :laugh:

We need Rickety back to raise the level of kindness and man-prettiness back up in San Diego. D:
Now that its almost break Rick better start showing up again!

Important for Those of You that Want to Ride with Me
On Friday night we're leaving San Diego. I will be at the Chula Weekly on that night, so those of you riding with me will have to meet me there. From there, we're leaving straight for SFSU. I assume/hope we leave by 8 pm. It is an 8 hour drive, so that means we'll be hitting the Bay Area around 6 am. That's two hours before the venue opens. I suspect we'll pick a spot to rest along the way or anything, but basically, we'll be right on time and what not.
Again, your the Beast of All Beast!!!

this made me lol
LOL, you barely saw that??? I was dying when I saw that at the smashfest at Carlos'!!! :joyful:

jk. But you must realize that my father was an illegal immigrant at one point. And my mother's parents were as well. soooooo... Let's just stop all of this right now.
Yup I feel you on that one Carlos! Its not my parents but 2 of my Uncles are Illegal and one of them actually got caught and he was sent back just recently. LOL, I just realized it but it was my Tio Carlos that got caught..... :laugh:

Friday?
Yay! Bones coming back!!!

lol OK NOW CALL ME!

REMINDER TO EVERYONE!

THERE'S a WEEKLY ON FRIDAY!
What Time on Friday cause I gotta work.... **** it!!! :mad:

P.S.
I had to catch up on some of the post so sorry for this one long *** one.... :)

RZG

Smash Rookie
if anybody lives around heritage you guys can always come to my place and practice. i got nothing to do in the morning now that im on break.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Que LOL

"September 20, 2008 11:02 PM

this video is so depressing. i thought of bardull to be one of the greatest if not best marth socal. hats off to mike haze. mogx isnt even that hard. i beat him ALL the time. PUHTHETIC. "

on mogx video vs bardul from axis.

Is this fiction? :laugh:

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
@ Havok: I don't think Fiction has such control over his diction. ;)

Oh and new project for this week, maybe. Personal/Customizable San Diego Sig Banners that link to the blog. If you want to help out with this...

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
But wait...my birthday's tommorow.
Do I get special thread attention?! No?!

;)

(But really it's my birthday. I'm 16 in less than 24 hours!)

Top Bottom