• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I probably myself won't be doing doubles.

But if there's others doing it I wouldn't be mad with staying. Just my say. :)

And thank you Stauffy. ^_^ I'm 16!

TKD

Smash Lord
If I go, I HAVE to come back early!! There's a tourney in TJ I have to make it for...

I wouldn't like to go if we're staying the extra day. So tell me and I'll think about getting my permit, since I'll ask for it tomorrow Friday really early before Carlos gives me and my friends a ride.

Katz

Smash Rookie
My initial thought was that I'd be able to make it tomorrow (didn't even know it was on Friday until Kyubi informed me), but I've decided that it'd be wise of me to spend what little money I have left on presents for the holidays instead. Plus I've been pretty sick off and on for the past couple of weeks, which is why I wasn't able to make it to the past two tournaments, and also why I haven't been able to set anything up with Hack. Sorry buddy! You all have fun, though.

See you guys... in 2009 and beyond

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
My initial thought was that I'd be able to make it tomorrow (didn't even know it was on Friday until Kyubi informed me), but I've decided that it'd be wise of me to spend what little money I have left on presents for the holidays instead. Plus I've been pretty sick off and on for the past couple of weeks, which is why I wasn't able to make it to the past two tournaments, and also why I haven't been able to set anything up with Hack. Sorry buddy! You all have fun, though.

See you guys... in 2009 and beyond
Nah its koo man, I've been hella busy too with work and finals.... But I can't even make it today for the weekly cause of work!!! AARRRRR!!! :mad: Imma need to change my avalibility....

Hey everyone, hows everyone doing?
VOXX!? Wow, we haven't heard from you in a MINUTE! LOL! You changed your mind and are coming back to smash???

EDIT:
Happy Late Birthday Nyjin! And GG's last night online.....

Hall

Smash Ace
Nobody answers their phone for poor 'ol Hall. Enjoy yo weekly people.

TKD!

You still owe me $7 for gas.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Done with Finals! Going on the ride of truth up to SF in 4 hours.

Anything I need to know, Oaty Oats? :)

*Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes btw!*

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
VOXX!? Wow, we haven't heard from you in a MINUTE! LOL! You changed your mind and are coming back to smash???

EDIT:
Happy Late Birthday Nyjin! And GG's last night online.....
Whats up dreamhack, yeah i might be getting a car soon so i might show up next week. I doubt i'll get far i havent really practiced @-@

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Good luck guys!
Oats you better beat all the Lucas Beast! Those Lucas guys think they know everything. =P
TKD you better ****ing ****, if you fail, stay there never come back and be a family man!
Soid where the hell is he? did he go with you guys?

Anyways good luck.

Gishnak

Smash Ace
*Still looking to brawl with some fellow San Diegans while I'm in town*

I don't want to just go to one smashfest if I'm here for 3 weeks! Plus, depending on its date, I might miss it too... So let's get some brawl going! Hall/Mogx/Awex/Oats/Havok can vouch that I'm a somewhat decent looking young adult that enjoys walks on the beach and deep philosophical talks.

If you fools don't want a personal sesh, I probably can setup a small smashfest this week, but it'd be in La Jolla, and it'd be a pretty **** small venue. (Probably only room for 3 setups?)

God****it San Diego, I want to learn some more matchups!

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
*Still looking to brawl with some fellow San Diegans while I'm in town*

I don't want to just go to one smashfest if I'm here for 3 weeks! Plus, depending on its date, I might miss it too... So let's get some brawl going! Hall/Mogx/Awex/Oats/Havok can vouch that I'm a somewhat decent looking young adult that enjoys walks on the beach and deep philosophical talks.

If you fools don't want a personal sesh, I probably can setup a small smashfest this week, but it'd be in La Jolla, and it'd be a pretty **** small venue. (Probably only room for 3 setups?)

God****it San Diego, I want to learn some more matchups!
Wolf and gw matchup? A smashfest works for me on Monday.

Awex

Smash Lord
Leeland is having a smashfest out in mira mesa monday. It's melee, but no one will REALLY mind if there's a brawl setup there too. ;p

Regardless, I'm free tomorrow until the evening, gishnak. I live right by SDSU if you're available and want to come down. ;p

Hall

Smash Ace
Good ****. Can't wait until I see the bracket.

Edit: Saw it. Undefeated? I wonder if that Claw guy was the dude from Inspector Gadget.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
its pretty evident now that barrio havoks has become pretty legendary. lulul. gooo us!!

im going to have to practice so we can **** in crews.

tkd?
TKDADDY.

Top Bottom