• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
OK I'm going to this one, put me on the list Oats.
And another thing me and the Tijuana Smasher might need to spend the night over there again, so I'll talk with Havok about it first, if is not possible we set an hour so you guys can pick us up.

And FFFFFFFFFFF @ the entry fee.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I don't know about Otay Ranch Highschool, but "San Diego Brawl" is a blog dedicated to anything Smash related within San Diego. Check it out, read around.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Bone-arific.

Hey Bone! I beat Edrees! ^_^ Although peaches still scare me. Haha.

Btw, 20 bucks for entry fee...is that for the whole circuit? If not I'm happy I'm not going. :D

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Message from Nezumi
Today 11:01 PM
Subject: Tournament in 3 days!

Please bring set ups (TVs GameCubes+Melee, Brawl+Wii!!!) if you can!

also, we're gonna be prompt at this one, so don't be late! melee and brawl doubles start at 12pm!

From the All is brall tournament info:

Schedule:
10:00am - Sign ups/warm ups
12:00pm - Brawl Doubles Tournament Begins [No late arrivals will be accepted]
4:00 pm - [approx.] Brawl Singles Tournament Begins
8:00 pm - [approx.] Crew Battles [If time permits]

Doubles

Entry Fee: $10.00 ($5.00 per person)

Prizes:
1st place - 60%
2nd place - 30%
3rd place - 10%

Yes theres gonna be doubles, I think Alex reconsider it.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I should be heading to this weeks weekly, and if someone brings a copy of LoZ:TP for wii, I can give anyone who wants it a copy of ssb64/earthbound/Chrono Trigger on their wii.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I haven't decided if I wanted to go. I got a lot of essays and stuff to write and things to study for. But I might as well just go, I'm probably not going to compete for monetary reasons. Soooo... by midnight tonight I'll decide if I want to go. :)

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
so whos going to races? yeah I know off topic but still id like to know about that.
btw I saw someone that looked a lot like bone near the costco on broadway today, for all I know it may be him.

Top Bottom