• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
Wow. A scene that's actually nearby to me! Why haven't I heard of this until now?
I think I might actually attend if that's cool with y'all.
This might get me back into Smash.

Just a question though, how many TVs and Wii's you got?

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Wow. A scene that's actually nearby to me! Why haven't I heard of this until now?
I think I might actually attend if that's cool with y'all.
This might get me back into Smash.

Just a question though, how many TVs and Wii's you got?
or our weeklies we don't need more than 4-5 sets.

Awex

Smash Lord
LittleLives: There is no weekly THIS sunday though, as the host and several regulars will be going to a larger tournament the same day.

Page needs updating. :p

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
I really hate to say it, but I think bone is going to have to relinquish control of the thread to someone else.

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
Alright that's cool. I'm assuming the next weekly is next Sunday?
If you need anymore sets though, I'll be happy to bring a small TV and my Wii in.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Alright ladies, I'm going to buckle down, bite my lip, and just go. Eeeee I'm gonna regret it.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Alright ladies, I'm going to buckle down, bite my lip, and just go. Eeeee I'm gonna regret it.
nooooooooo youuuuuuuuuuu wooooooooont :laugh:

heyy oats are we still going to random shenanigans later on ? to go get halls ps3 and whutnot.

Oh hey.

SMASHFEST TOMORROW! 4 PM

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
And uh, sure, we'll get Hall's PS3. When he can easily just order it online, and pick it up later that day. :O

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
It gave me trouble cause you would thunder when I was gliding or when I did my shuttle loop..... You killed me 2x by just that!

edit: I might be able to go to quiznos and If I can I might be able to take my car but just put me down as questionable for right now..... Don't get your hopes up people!
lol i practiced thunder cancel w/ my brother before the tournament, im just glad to see it worked but overall i was waaaay off on sunday. mk is still a b**** to fight with thunder and quick atack canceling
edit: I may not be able to go to quiznos but still put me on the list of people heading up there oats

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I'm almost tempted to go to Quizno's still....any estimated time on when we would come back?

IF there's still room of course.

Awex

Smash Lord
I've already got plans with a friend from out of town for tomorrow, so no smashfest for me.

But mark me down for confirmed for Quizno's ;x

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Eeeee ladies....

Havok's Car:

Havok
Hall
Awex
Stauffy
Oats
Mario (?)
Pheonix (?)
GhettoSoldier (?)
Nyjin (?)

First off, we need to know prices for gas and stuff. Also, anyone else that wants to go better confirm quick. Hall will this be the tourney you'll use your stupid-silly van for? C'mon my little boojee.

As for coming back? It depends on whoever is the last person still in, in the car you go with. I'm going to arbitrarily say 11 pm. Also, it depends on whether or not they have sets or ****.

Katz

Smash Rookie
I think I'll head down for the smashfest, provided we'll have at least 3 or 4 hours to hang out. Don't want to take a 2 hour transit ride for nothing!

Edit: Actually, no, I won't be able to make it. You guys have fun.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Havok, i can come to smashfest at like 9:30 to 10:00....but I gotta be able to spend the night...is that cool...? Otherwise I cant make it, and this will be the last time I can hang with you guys for a good 2 monthes :( Im going on vacation for 3 weeks and the 2 weeks before and after I am busy.....

EDIT: if its not ok for me to spend the night there, havok, could i spend the night at anyones house who lives close to havok? (like hall or oats or mario I think...)

ANOTHER EDIT: Never mind, havoks letting me spend the night :D See you guys anywhere from 9:30 -10:30!

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys.
I will like to go to Quiznos, but i will like to spen the night over there, so i dont have to get up at 5 am or something to pass the border, if it's ok let me know if i can spend the night with some of you guys, but I hope theres enought space in havok car for me. X_x

Awex

Smash Lord
I'd like to know gas prices as well. :o

I'll be at a friend's party past midnight tomorrow, so I'm just gonna head back to my house afterwards. Meaning I'll need to be picked up Sunday morning. ;x

Soid

Smash Journeyman
i would like to go but since im poor now :/ cant lol see ya at the next weekly i guess

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
First things first: MogX, Havok said you can stay at his place. Contact Havok or Hall ASAP.

Secondly: For Everyone that Wants to Go to Quizno's and stuff...

There are going to be two cars that are heading up there. Havok's Car, and my own. I was originally going to start organizing people and all that ****, but seriously, I'm kind of tired of nudging and reminding and all that jazz, so here is all the info you'll need.

In Havok's Car it's going to be him, Hall, and whoever else they decide to take. In my car, I can fit five people, including myself. That means...

Oats
Stauffy (confirmed)
Nyjin (confirmed)
Space Free
Space Free

It is going to be $5 person for everyone that is going in my car. I think that is a very reasonable price. Considering I'm most likely going to be driving all around San Diego to pick people up and then leave for Quizno's. So depending on where you guys are at in San Diego, it'll probably be a dollar more. No tripping, this isn't Brawl. Sooo... $5-$6 to ride with me, and I will guarantee you a nice ride, calm music, and if no one good comes with us, we'll come back early. Like at around 10 ~ 11. Obviously, I'm taking this very lightly. I'm a funny guy. Ha ha ha. ...yeah.

What time I'll leave San Diego: I want to leave San Diego, AT THE LATEST 9:00 am. That means I'll probably be driving around and picking people up between 8:00 am and 8:30 am. Please keep that in mind. Also, post up or send me your number if you're one of three that is coming with me.

If you want to ride with me, POST IN THIS THREAD AND SPECIFICALLY SAY YOU ARE GOING TO RIDE WITH ME. 2 SPOTS LEFT, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

Lastly: Sorry for sounding like a ****, but I take my organizing very seriously. Get settled now, play games later.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
For TJ Smashers:

Havok just called me and I guess I'm picking you guys up today, but I don't know if/when where I'm dropping you off. Contact me immediately someway somehow and we'll make something work I guess.

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
OK. All set with havok.
Oats I will give you a call later so you can pick us up in the Burguerking, then leave us in Havoks House.
Phoenix and Awex, havok told me that you guys need to be at his place when he came back from his job at 1:00 am.

And Oat I'll call you around 8 or 9 pm.

Top Bottom