• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

supermario27mx

Smash Ace

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Shout Outs for cv XX
Oats- YOU ARE THE SHI*, thanks for so much of your time and helping me organize and put this thing together! Ok fine your idea was genius...in a dumb way! :laugh:
Hall- Hello neighbor care for some sugar? Good match yesterday and we gotta practice MOAR!
Bone- meleeeeee :) btw peach CAN do it :bee:
MogX- Yeaaaaa i messed up on our last few matches :ohwell: We'll **** next time!
Soid- See how fun non-xboxing is!? marujaaaaaaaaaaaa
TKD- your finals with dsf are too crazy, I get nervous lawl Good stuff!
Nyjin- look at you, the beastly birdy
Phear- ohhhh shia* you almost took that white controller!! Teach me boozer =)
Oki- thanks for helping out man! :bee:
mikeHAZE- ur hilarious dood, good times yesterday =)
DSF- jeesus you do go to every tourney, good stuff yesterday
And the rest of the community for making this possible.

GO CHULA VISTA/ SAN DIEGO!

oh and oats has the tio file

Hall

Smash Ace
No, I do. I'll transfer the data to you sometime after I get off work (post 6-ish).

Shoutouts will come later, also probably after work.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Slicky...

Slick, I'm going to need to see some specific match-up stuff later on tonight when I go to your place. Peace.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
This tournament was soooo great...I got better, got to hang out with old friends, meet some reeealllly cool new ones, played LOTS of brawl, ate pizza (my favorite food), and PK Thundered the crap outta people whenever possible

You guys are so awesome and its great to be a part of this community.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Oh! I should do shoutouts. They're fun!

Phear- We're still picking japes, we'll make it work! :p
Ghettosoldier- WATCH THOSE ROLLS! :p
Awex- Teach me olimar dittos <3
Havok- SWEET Tourney. Omg, ;) Battle in crews we had was too good.
Oats- OOOOOOOATS! Cheeri-oats is too hawt. And your lucas does better than some ppl i fought against me =o
Oki- I won the money match dangit! Friendlies don't count!
Samuelson- Thanks for coming doooooown, we didn't get to play though :[ TWIZZLERS!
Hall- Walking with a purpose ;) Always helpful as alwaaaays
MogX- LEGENDARY! Too freaking patient Mog, why?! Haha, goood stuff.
TKD- I knew it'd be finals between you and DSF. Lol
DSF and MikeHAZE- You two are tooo good. Camp camp camp was great advice haha.
Skyler- PK AWESOME!
Maylinh- I'm not 12.... >.> Nice Moogle!
Diddyknight- Darn bananas lol. Your diddy's great lol
Kram and Temecula Crew- You guys are too good. Have amazing hairstyles and hats ;)
That's it, all I can think of. Thanks for the tournament, this community is TOO GOOD!

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I hope I go up the SD Power Rankings. ^_^

No tourneys for the next two weeks because of Quizno's and Speech. Phailure!

EDIT: Skyler I hate you. :p

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
It was a lot of fun guys, we should make more of this big tournament.
ha ha havok was so nervious at the begging of the tournament.

Katz

Smash Rookie
Great tournament, but I didn't see our buddy SanFran420 there at all! You know, the one that was going to come and "lay the smackdown" on all us filthy peasants. It's a shame he didn't get his chance to shine.

Awex

Smash Lord
Havok: Good ****. This was too good. And thanks for letting us chill/practice at your place the night before. =)

Hall: Same as above.

Oats: Limitless pun potential. Love ya.

Burntsocks: Let's work on our teamwork as one of the most unconventional teams around. Needs moar freaking Olimar/Yoshi. :D (I'M MR. BUCKET...)

TKD: I swear I will boost my consistency, be more patient and stop playing stupid. I think I might have issues with pressure. >>

PBS/FBI: Real GGs dude, always good to seeya.

Nyjin: Good stuff short asian boy. =)

Phear: Umm.. Whyyyy did we not hang out before the end of this tournament? lol ;x

Bone: Good to see you again. Thanks for um.. Narrowing my search for headphones I guess? lol. come back someday :D

MikeHAZE: GGs dude. Did I miss out again? ;p

Oki: My terrible Wario is so amazing. Fun hanging out with ya lol.

Kid who showed up because he saw the CVXX flyer on a TELEPHONE POLE: Do I need to say anything more? hahaha

Phoenix: Really cool Sonic, dude. Keep it up. =)

Everyone I missed: It was cool and I probably love ya too. lol.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Even though im a few days late who cares...... LATE SHOUTOUTS!

Havok- Kick *** tourney! Chula really out did themselves!!! Two thumbs up!!!
Oats- Your Right, I did leave too early..... LOL!
Ghetto Soldier- We really need to team some more 4 reals!!! Double Snakes FTW!!! :)
Awex/Burntsockz- Thats some Bull ****! We had you!!! But GG's though we'll get you some day!
Samuelson/Oki- GG's to you both you guys, both of you were hella good! Oki, your G&W is too insane!!!! "BLOW **** UP!" LOL! :laugh:
Phear/Nyjin- GG's we almost had you both! Nyjin, I was almost late cause of you, and your falco is still a scrub, LOL, JK! Also, Phear I want a diddy rematch on a TV with no LAG on it!!! (Lag John's) :chuckle:
TJ Crew- Glad to see all of you again! Soid, TKD or should I say "Shadow Rob", MogX, and IceDX.... BTW my MK is better then your Ice!!! :chuckle:
Mario I need to play you Pikachu some more!!!! GG's!
Hall- What are you gonna do with that white controller??? *hint* *hint* :chuckle:

To everyone else I forgot to mention thanks and GG's to everyone!!!

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Burntsockz, stop crying.

Alright ladies, since no one has formally posted this and everyone has been asking me about it, HERE ARE THE PLANS FOR QUIZNOS.

I WILL NOT BE DRIVING. So no more super-cheap-super-awesome-super-musical-super-cherry-red-car-rides from Oats for a while.

People that can drive, and are willing to drive, I'm asking that you step forward and consider it. And put your names up here and shiiit.

Here is the list of people that are planning on attending Quiznos. Question marks are for those that are possibles and need info. I'll add you to the list and keep it updated, but other than that. Move on from here, ladies.

Hall
Havok
Phoenix (?)
Awex (?)

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
I had fun at Chula Vista XX! /end rant that was entirely off topic to previous post

I'll think about Quizno's, with gas so cheap I wouldn't mind driving but I might end up staying in LA to get mines hang out with some old friends.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
im too lazy to leave shoutouts so ill only say good stuff everybody, specially havok great planning bro
burntsocks: i love you more than oats
nyjin: remember the days when my fox would **** your ike?
MogX: el kirby
bakersfield crew: you dudes are always hella chill to kick it with, nice meeting brent
ice: those games were too close, we should play some time
IceDX: sorry for killing you in doubles
hack: my pika was not doin so well on sunday, but im glad my pika gave you trouble
may: nice meeting you, ur too cool
oats: ill never stop flirting
oki: ur too slow dude lol jk, thanks for the pizza
samuelson: no pokemon battle? what happened
PKSky: ill give you more pika practice next time, thanks for the pizza dude
DDD from tj: good games until meta knight showed up jk
havok: again good **** doin this bro, best tournament ever even though there was no live and learn in the fianls
oh wow look at that i left shoutouts, sorry if i forgot anyone
EDIT: that trip to quiznos sounds interesting...

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
hack: my pika was not doin so well on sunday, but im glad my pika gave you trouble
It gave me trouble cause you would thunder when I was gliding or when I did my shuttle loop..... You killed me 2x by just that!

edit: I might be able to go to quiznos and If I can I might be able to take my car but just put me down as questionable for right now..... Don't get your hopes up people!

Top Bottom