• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Hall told me I was driving? [confused]

If I'm not driving, I'm not going to go. Not to make it sound like some threatening ultimatum because it isn't.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Sorry I can't go 2morrow after all.... I forgot 2morrow is the same day as the De La Hoya vs. Pacquiao fight! Im sorry but I can't miss this one!!! I gotta see "The Golden Boy" knock out "Pac Man"!!!!

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Reminds me of the time Dreamhack wanted to know about the results from the weeklies and we gave him the Chargers vs Raiders results instead.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Reminds me of the time Dreamhack wanted to know about the results from the weeklies and we gave him the Chargers vs Raiders results instead.
lol that was too good, J Flo is the king.
Definitely watching the fight. I want to see a KO because I'm sure the fight will go to decision and Pacquiao will win just like in the Marquez fight. But de la hoya's promotion has more "resources" so who knows.

EDIT: good luck tomorrow guys!!!1
dudes got this

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Man, too bad not only are you gonna miss the tournament, but THAT^ too. :bee::bee::bee: LET'S GO PAC-MAN. Oscar De La Hoya? Sino iyan?

And Hack... 11-straight. :psycho:

Just playin dawg.
:ohwell: ............................*******s

And De La Hoya is gonna kick the **** outta Pac Man!!!! Im willing to take some bets on this one! Any takers???

P.S.
Good Luck tomorrow guys!!! Rep SD for all of us and show em whats up!!!

D

Deleted member

Go get um!

*wishes i wasnt like 6 years old*

=(

Team Mr Bucket is gettin 1st on sunday!
=D

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Good luck today, go kick some ***

also, can someone confirm a copy of twilight princess for wii is at the weekly so I can hack games on wiis for people?

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Good luck today, go kick some ***

also, can someone confirm a copy of twilight princess for wii is at the weekly so I can hack games on wiis for people?
Hey do you know anybody who can mod wiis or do any other hacks? I'm considering bringing my wii and twilight princess tomorrow.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Hey do you know anybody who can mod wiis or do any other hacks? I'm considering bringing my wii and twilight princess tomorrow.
I cant say I do, I just know the twilight hack and I use it to install games otherwise not available on VC, I also use it to install wiiware games.

I do nothing involving a mod chip though

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Le sigh. Can you hack mine too, kyubikirby? I don't have Twilight Princess though so maybe I can use Somiyah's. LAOL.

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Haven't slept all night, no good reason. Not planning on sleeping, see you all at 11:00!

Side note, a couple people now have asked to use my tri-wing screwdriver -- I'll have it today for everyone's controller opening pleasure. I'll probably end up cleaning mine as well, the seams on the white controllers get kinda ugly occasionally. :p

--UnderWing

EDIT: My tri-wings at my house, couldn't bring it. Will next week though.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Haven't slept all night, no good reason. Not planning on sleeping, see you all at 11:00!

Side note, a couple people now have asked to use my tri-wing screwdriver -- I'll have it today for everyone's controller opening pleasure. I'll probably end up cleaning mine as well, the seams on the white controllers get kinda ugly occasionally. :p

--UnderWing

EDIT: My tri-wings at my house, couldn't bring it. Will next week though.
Cool, I didn't know you had one. If you don't mind, I'll be in line to use it too.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
List of Achievements for MogX According to SoCal Power Ranker

1) DSF - "Godly MogX"
2) Futile - "Inspirational MogX"
3) Teba - "Epic MogX"
4) Leepuff - "Experienced MogX"
5) Shadow - "MogX of Light"
6) Edrees - "Methodical MogX"
7) BoA - "Ascended MogX"
8) MikeHAZE - "Resolute MogX"
9) Ajax - "Bamfy MogX"
10) TKD - "Fratricidal MogX"
11) Fly Amanita - "Herbivorous MogX"
12) Fiction - "Legendary MogX"
13) Hall - "Explosive MogX"
14) C0nn0r - "MogX the Bully"
15) Creepy Fingers - "Enticing MogX"

Special Candidates:
Bardull - "MogX of Destiny"
SK92 - "Best MogX in Vegas"

FujiX

Smash Rookie
In honor of my '04 counterpart...

Anyways, MogX! Collect all your titles! Be a MogX master!

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Doubles Results:

1: The Hardy Boys (Hall + Oats)
2: Your Mom Makes Good Pancakes (Samuelson + Oki)
3: La Espada No Ocupa Reload (TKD + Soid)
4: Double the Potassium (Diddyknight + Phear)
5: Michael Vick (Dayman + Nightman)
5: Doule Dragon (Havok + IceDX)
7: Super Gimpable (Burntsockz + Geo)
7: Paul and Boats (Mario + Pheonix)
9: Salty (! + Eno)
9: Team Skinny (Gibby + Vitin)

Singles Results:

1: Havicky
2: Hallette
3: Soi_delia
4: Ice
5: Oki-Mama
5: TKShe
7: Samueldaughter
7: Burntsockz
9: Awexis
9: Hoffman
9: Underwing
9: Cheeri-Oats
13: Phera
13: Sandwich Artist
13: Eprom
13: !
17: Dayman
17: Eno
17: Pheonix
17: Kaos
17: Gibby
17: Vitin
17: IceDX
17: Nightman
25: DWills

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I have dire news...

Speech > Smash. *gasp*

But seriously, I need to get to a tournament asap. Is there another weekly next week, or are we heading somewhere?

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
This week is finals week for some of us but after Friday it's open season. I want to go to Race's but I'm not driving. :O So here's the set-up for anyone that wants to step up and drive.

Race's:

Money Needed $5 Singles, $10 for Teams, $2 Venue Fee per Event, $3 Crew; ~$5 for food. ~$6-7 dollars for gas. I recommend you take 26 dollars if you want to participate in everything.

Since Race's starts sign-ups at 8:30 am, I'd like for San Diego to be on good terms with these people, we should be passing La Jolla at around 6:30 am to account for traffic. This will also mean we can NOT be picking everyone up around San Diego all willy-nilly. So if you want to go, you have to meet up the night before at one spot or in the morning, and then leave from there. There could be exceptions with careful planning.

Also, again, first come first serve for people that want to call seats. No super-seat savers or whatever. I'm calling the deadline Friday at noon. After that and you're not going unless you can re-plan everything and suit the needs of everyone else.

So who wants to drive?

Going:
Oats
Hall
-
-
-

P.S. I know I'm strict and a **** when I'm organizing things, but I don't like plans going to waste and having to be frustrated and **** and running the possibility of being late or whatever.

D

Deleted member

i wish i could go but im only 6 =(

There will still be a weekly on sunday tho right?

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
hey could anyone tell all the tijuana players about the melee tri-weeklies at ucsd.... because oen of the tj players (forgot his name) was telling me how he wanted to get back into melee and i would tell him myself but i havent been able to get a ride to chulavista. thanks

Top Bottom