• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Just found out I might have something going on on Saturday, though it may be moveable to Sunday -- either way, I'll be missing one or the other. I will make it to the smashfest, though... for sure. Will know tomorrow whether or not I'm gonna be taking up a space in one of the vehicles for Race's or not.

--UnderWing

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Car 1: Hall's Cutlass Supreme
Hall
Oats
TKD
MogX
Soid

Car 2: Samuelson's Power Van
Awex
Nyjin (?)
-
-

Two Open Spots in Samuelson's Power Van; the Cutlass Supreme is booked.

FujiX

Smash Rookie
1988 Cutlass Supreme!

Hall here. My car will have

Hall
Oats
MogX
TKD
Soid

And that's a full ride. Anyone else will be at the mercy of that mysterious power van driver.

OkinawaOldSchool

Smash Cadet
We made an earlier commitment and we cannot make it to smashfest or to give Awex a ride. We thought that Sky found a housing but they are not able to house Sky anymore. So we now have to house Sky because of the commitment earlier than the Smashfest. Awex, Were really sorry, though its obvious that we cannot get you a ride. Hope you get a ride. For the people that was planning on riding with us, we cant. Sorry bout that. We'll still be at Chula Vista XXII and see you guys at Races.

PS. As in Extended Invitation, to anyone who wants to come Friday night and sleep there for Races, You guys can come down and sleep over at Samuelsons. We can have our own smashfest there and it can be anytime. To you Oats, we know that you have the finals at night so you guys can come over anytime.

Let me know what you guys think of this idea

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Really??!!?
So i can come too!??!?!

Soid

Smash Journeyman
hey guys friday i probably can cross the border until like 9 pm or something :/ any chance of a ride were the other tijians are staying :,( cuz i cant go to the smashfest i will bring left 4 dead :)

FujiX

Smash Rookie
Wow

wtf Hall looks like Troy Polamalu LOL
So after reading this post I went to work and this little kid also said I looked like Troy Polamalu. Whats funnier is that he said I looked like him about two weeks ago too. Good call J Flo?

D

Deleted member

Lol u guys are lucky, i have finals the week after winter game fest.
QQ

Top Bottom