• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Nooooooo Haaaavokkkkkkz!!!!!!! Lets Do It On Another House :( My House Who Is Down To Tj!?

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Its at 2 underwing.....
I thought so, but was too lazy to go back and find the announce, so I checked Oats' blog instead. Oats, you lied to me!

Hey Underwing remember to bring the screwdriver on sunday..... Please:)
Heh, it's already in my bag. I'll have it tomorrow, too, for anyone who wants to open their controller then.

someone be cool and pick this bad boy up!
Totally would, but being up here in Scripps Ranch, I don't think it's convenient for everyone in CV. Anybody else?

--UnderWing

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Ok on the bright side:

I think im going to West Coast Smash League in SF!

My car. 5 Spots. potential 6th.

Me
Tkd maybe
soid maybe
-honey bunches mebeeeee
-
-

As for housing, Im talking to Oki to see what we can do, perhaps a hotel or something, still working out the details.

leaving friday- there sat/sun.

singles = $10
doubles = $20( 10 per person)
gas = ?? give me a bit to calculate
housing (hotel or house we're paying) = $5-$10
Food = assuming people can survive on McDonalds $1 menu it could range from $15-$30 if not a bit more.

So this is looking like roughly SUPER GUESSTIMATE $60-$80 (this is afterall a trip to SF)

This is off the top of my head when i decided to drive for this thing. soooooo the more time i have to organize this ill figure numbers out.

OkinawaOldSchool

Smash Cadet
In addition to Havok's post ~

We have found housing with Sky, for our small 5 man car, but we have no idea if KUROHiTO can house us plus your 5-6 people. If he cannot, I think I will have a VERY solid place for us to stay in San Francisco.
My mother has a friend who lives out there with a VERY nicely sized house that we would all most likely be able to stay in.

I'll keep letting you guys know.

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
I'd be totally up for SF, but I'd be staying at a friends place in the city, where is the tournament taking place?

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
ATTN: THE WEEKLY IS CANCELED

I have to work. Once again. Work is homo. =(

Hmm actually I've been wanting to talk to you about one option. If you or most don't think mesa college is too far, we could have the tourneys there whenever your place isn't available. We would have a huge projector screen to play on ^____^ in addition to the tv sets. I originally wanted to have a tourney on Saturdays but I felt we should be united and stick to yours lol =}

Awex

Smash Lord
Somiyah is psycho enough to do it. :p

Mario: DO IT!!!

Havok: Fuuuuck put me down for a maybe on WCSL. I'm 80% sure I'll be able to go. I will be all done with school by then it's just a money issue but hey, it's almost christmas ;D

**Havok**

Smash Lord
I'm always still awake. I don't sleep.

Ever.

Coincidentally, look out your window.

--UnderWing
lawl

TKD ill pick you up at 3pm k? Leave a msg here since i have school right now.
the rest of tj is coming at 9?

Community:

since im in total risk right now of getting put on the schedule sundays and since this is winter break...

who can do weekly's on fridays??? Just wondering?? Who would like that?

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
lawl

TKD ill pick you up at 3pm k? Leave a msg here since i have school right now.
the rest of tj is coming at 9?

Community:

since im in total risk right now of getting put on the schedule sundays and since this is winter break...

For the next 3 weeks, Fridays probably work for me... but after that, school prohibits it once again.

And a giant no-prize to whoever guesses how much sleep I'm running on right now.

And keep an eye out on that window. I'm watching.

--UnderWing

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Daaaayuum, Underwing is on wired mode.

I'll see what I can do about hosting friday night whatever.

But have you ever considered possibly contacting La Bella's and seeing if they'll be down to host us? Hmm... Or we can just take a break from hosting Weeklies?

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Daaaayuum, Underwing is on wired mode.

I'll see what I can do about hosting friday night whatever.

But have you ever considered possibly contacting La Bella's and seeing if they'll be down to host us? Hmm... Or we can just take a break from hosting Weeklies?
I played on 0-sleep last tourney, and until I hit the wall I was playing some of my best TL games ever. Sleep is for the weak! :p

--UnderWing

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
ATTN: THE WEEKLY IS CANCELED

I have to work. Once again. Work is homo. =(

NOOO!!! I had my heart set on playing doubles...... Cause again I work at 6! :(

Heh, it's already in my bag. I'll have it tomorrow, too, for anyone who wants to open their controller then.
Oh, Yes! I've been wanting to take the springs outta my controller..... Thanks Underwing!

Community:

Yeah im kinda in the same boat now.... Plus since the semester is pretty much over I think we can pull it off and have them on fridays.....

I played on 0-sleep last tourney, and until I hit the wall I was playing some of my best TL games ever. Sleep is for the weak! :p
LOL, I can actually relate to that in some way..... Its wierd isn't it???

EDIT:
Mario that weekly that you put up is that really going down today???

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Maybe for WCSL.

Big maybe. Not a money issue just a ...do I really have the luxury of going issue. ;P

Speech ruins my Smash life ><

D

Deleted member

Everything is so confusing right now O_o
Weekly cancelled, no more weeklies for a while, san fransisco O_o, soid not playing falcon?!
AHHHH

:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

Also, mario is amazing, and will get my money when i get 1st place on sunday =)

And what is this?? : http://allisbrawl.com/profile.aspx?id=8287

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Missed you at the smashfest, Oats! You better be destroying those finals. *insert annoying Lucas neutral-air sound-bite here*

Top Bottom