• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Hall

Smash Ace
There is probably an AG weekly on Saturday. I might take some friends up to LAX Friday. More later.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
For Stauffy:

It's a club party in downtown San Diego, and my little brothers are selling pre-sale tickets for $10. It's Friday night after 9pm, and you gotta look sharp. So, if you're down for that makeover, I'll gladly pay for your entrance and ride to go.

Michael:

Where? When? Talk to me. I want out.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
lol

SWF sd thread. Turning into craigslist.

Anyways, sick chilly.

So there is a tournament on saturday, I want to go, who can go?

We'll be staying at someone's. Ill figure that out later.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
nuuuuuuuu the only way i was gonna be able 2 go 2 geeks was cause it was on sunday but i wont a ride now :s

Hall

Smash Ace
It is. AG on saturday and geeks on Sunday. I'll be back in SD Friday night so give me a spot on our caravan.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
For Stauffy:

It's a club party in downtown San Diego, and my little brothers are selling pre-sale tickets for $10. It's Friday night after 9pm, and you gotta look sharp. So, if you're down for that makeover, I'll gladly pay for your entrance and ride to go.
If I had the money for a makeover I'd jump to take you up on that.

But hey, I can still do sharp.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
Man I dont think TJ can do both AG and Geeks or at least i know i cant =(, so is there anyone else in SD going thats only attending one of this????

Tearbear

Smash Ace
guess ill sit another week out :/

i have a friends birthday party this sunday anyways

Tearbear

Smash Ace
round 2 CIF is gonna be wayyy harder league but our league was one of the hard ones so our team is ranked 3rd in the teams that will race tomorrow competing against Valley Center being ranked 2nd and cathedral catholic being the number 1 team expected to win CIF it occured to me today that we have a chance of winning this so im getting pumped and my team is ready to fight for CIF title

me being a senior and a couple other guys as well its our time to go out fighting w/ all our hearts and even if we cannot take first but manage to place top 3 we make it on to the next step ... State

so yeah im aiming for top 10 and im running it like its my last race. if i make it into the top 10 or somewhere close then i get into state even if my team doesnt place top 3

Wish me luck :)

Top Bottom