• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

.AC.

Smash Lord
<3 owls.

Oats i wont be able to buy my ticket till way later.

LOL @ beauty sleep, i guess we're in it for diff reasons. I wanna play EC so housing would be pretty cool for that.

So im housing

romeo
hugs
larry
typh
christian

(and i think someone else...)

for pat's house, go support pat's house. I'm gonna on sunday :)

PS. Borderlands is Ra pe.

PSS. Im getting cod toniteeeeeeee

fixd

10:004::004:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
So in that one place across the ocean where the best Brawl player mains Pit and cute girls are all over the place they found a way to visualize the exact hitboxes for moves.

Here's Meta Knight http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9mak7FXmSY
And here's Snake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpn8X9uhKIM

I may be going to Pound4 if I can pay off my two speeding tickets and still have money to travel. I don't really care if I can enter (even though I really would want to) because it's going to be a chill time like Genesis and what not. Also in case I can go Imma Craigslist or CS that mother for housing again if anyone is interested in staying at a random person's house. I'll still hit up the hotel for a bagel and juice in the morning.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001

Tearbear

Smash Ace
i think its the AG triple threat it still has brawl or w/e so its more then a triple threat

i dont think i can go >.< i have league finals for cross country and who knows when that will start or end :/

Kira-

Smash Champion
Can anyone in SD house Blunted Object from Canada and Toph from Washington for Pat's House? That's 2 people total.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
K SD I need you guys to step it up, I'm housing 5-6 people already for the tournament this weekend!

I can't house 20-30, don't want to put that on my parents, last resort i can.

1. The people that Kira mentioned
2. Zoap, Silent Spectre, Bobak and co. There's 8 of them.

Cmon noobs I cant do all the housing by myself. <3

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
hmm, I could probably house the two people Kira mentioned since it's only two, just have em know I'm not much of a melee player and couldn't really practice with em or anything, hehe

still, if they can't find anywhere to stay they're welcome here

.AC.

Smash Lord
i would house people if i didnt live in TJ, or if i was allowed too =(.

when is the next weekly going to be?

.AC.

Smash Lord
come on people step it up! you get a free hug from me =)

besides i need to get better =P

D

Deleted member

=(
But i wuv weeklies and i have no other way to practice :(

O well, it makes sense i guess =/

Now to get a car ^_^

**Havok**

Smash Lord
LMAO ^

Nah, weeklies suspended from now on. For a long while.

From now on this is what im going to do:

My car will always spend the night at some random LA players house then leave in the morning that way we can

eat comfortably
drive comfortable
and play more with people outta SD.

No moar weeklies.

Awex

Smash Lord
That makes me really sad, cause I don't have the time or expenses to go out of San Diego very often.

San Diego love is alive and well.

But our tournament scene is dead. =(

**Havok**

Smash Lord
If I can struggle doing something I love.

You can too.

There isn't any difference between me and any of you, I too didn't have a job, had other things to do, didn't feel like it, got bored, didn't have money, parents obstructing, school, girls, exercise, had car troubles, sucked at brawl, drama, relatives in town, birthdays, being overly emo, no one wants to play, my chracter sucks, live far away, no rides and list goes on.

It's just a matter of wanting it. And well most of you don't care lol.

It shouldn't make you sad, it makes Me sad. No one wants to put forth effort. On and off doesn't count.

I'm going to keep trying to make improvements my own way.

You're more than welcome to join me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. I think our city (including tj) has more people to make tournaments than any other.

LA is just a collaboration of people, we're from roughly one area.

Fierce girl would know, LA is where it's at.

As for monetary issues, you don't have to play at tournaments you know. You can just hang out and play people to improve.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSS

I'm taking this as far I can.

Are you coming?

Tearbear

Smash Ace
nuuuuuuuu

i cant travel till im done w/ sports so im stuck w/ wifi and i cant train my MK on wifi its 2 laggy and what not

i have no problem hosting weeklies i guess idk id have 2 think about it my house isnt as big as havoks but i know my house could have enough room 2 put TVs and what not (living room my room and computer room) thats if people brought set ups
but id have 2 ask my parents

.AC.

Smash Lord
havok's idea seems interesting :D, btw he is right,people dont put enough effort into things.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Havok's idea or common sense? Your time is your time and you invest it how you want. If the scene is dead, we only have ourselves to blame.

D

Deleted member

:(
The only way i could try harder is to like sneak out of my house and jack a car :p

And basketball season starts on sunday, and then tennis season so i couldnt travel even if my parents would let me

Makes sense tho, hopefully we can still have smashfests sometime.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm not surprised the weeklies are suspended because lately they have only been smashfests, It's been a while since the last actual weekly that directly followed another weekly was held. I'm still down to travel whenever it's posible (and I feel like it) or host the ocasional smashfest.

Also here's this other dying San Diego thing.
http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=9581
Go post your stuff.

EDIT: Get rapppped Ice lololololololol

Top Bottom