• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Geomaster

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to go if my boss decides to grace me with no work on saturday. But i doubt it (i had to ASK for sunday off :( )

I'll post again if i can make it, should know tomorrow. I also dont mind driving up myself as a car starting off in Poway, but thats if i can go

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I'll challenge you to a ditto's match with Zangief, Geo. How dare you think you can just waltz back into Barrio Havokz after an extended absence and try to steal my spot as the Red Rapeclone!:mad:

Geomaster

Smash Apprentice
There are no losers when we both fight for MOTHER RUSSIA! But we can determine which comrade fights for her HARDER!

But i'm sure we both play about the same anyway. There really is only one way to play the GIEF

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Maybe Ill stop by on sunday, only cause I love you guys. No homo.

Also cause my spring break starts next mon...

also, maybe a little homo.Just a little.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
My Zangief fights for the kids under the freeway overpass, not for Russia. He's a pure-blooded Commie and misses Gorbachev dearly. Bear wrestling? He only knows, and needs to know four things: ****, Roflcopter, the Panic Button, and serving you pie.

...we can still fight together, though.

:)

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Preliminary Weird People in San Diego List in No Particular Order. All of these people are weird and need to get help immediately.

Oats
Geo
Awex
Stauffy
Nyjin
Burntsockz
Hall
Soid
LittleLives
TKD
Gursalug
MarioLOLXD

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
Preliminary Weird People in San Diego List in No Particular Order. All of these people are weird and need to get help immediately.

Oats
Geo
Awex
Stauffy
Nyjin
Burntsockz
Hall
Soid
LittleLives
TKD
Gursalug
MarioLOLXD
Wow, I don't need help? I beg to differ!

Wait... what?

Anyway, I *think* I'll be able to make this weekly (finally), my Brawl will be even *worse* than usual (my Wii's broken, haven't played since that Quizno's trip D:), but I might be able to show off my arcade stick and lack of Street Fighter IV skills (I probably shouldn't have built this thing, now I've got no controller johns to speak of D:)... if I can get the thing to work w/ PS3. That's a whole other matter, though. It'll be good to see all of you, anyway. :p

--UnderWing

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I think crazy people make things interesting. Maybe this is why our community is so great.:laugh:

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
@ Selendrile : Hey! It's DSF!!!

Fuhck you, mang! Nobody fuhcks with the Desus!

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Oh, Jeeze...looks like Dane is back.

...wait a mintue! Who's idea of a sick April Fool's joke is this!?!?!?:mad:

Geomaster

Smash Apprentice
Apparently i didnt get work this saturday, which is awesome, so if you guys will have me, i'd love to catch a ride to the tournament on saturday in Havoks car

Geomaster

Smash Apprentice
I wanna go too. I actually can if you still have room. (talking to havok here) :p

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. That free tournament sounds fake. Free money and prizes? Plus, it says "first come, first serve" basis. Why does it matter how many people show up if it's free? Not like they have to give out extra free money.

Awex

Smash Lord
Let's go to Dane's tournament with no money on hand and without bringing our setups. Just controllers. :p

Rickety: D: </3

Top Bottom