• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Yea they used to be lenient but:

1. Someone stole the bowling centers' copy of Brawl. We ahve to bring it ourselves now.
2. The Wii broke because people kept accidentally pulling it down with their wired cube controllers and melee/brawl. Now it's on top of the TV and you can't touch it, just using wireless controllers.

Awex

Smash Lord
hmmm, I guess I'll bring a wavebird then? :s You have one yourself?

EDIT: Nevermind, mine is completely broken. Umm.. Can you bring in your Wii, Carlos? xD

TKD

Smash Lord
Regional Panelists - SoCal Brawl COOLNESS Panelist Registration Opened

Group
Blog Post

Since I already know most of you guys, it's mostly OK if you just send me your lists. But it's so fun to look at complete applications!!

eRgoT

Smash Rookie
Quick question- when/where is Quiznos? I might be able to make it to that (or SCSA), depends on the girl's schedule though. Thanks :)

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Hate to last minute cancel on you guys, but I got extra hours at work because of spring break (I'd lose half a paycheck).

So I won't be able to do the smashfest tomorrow. You guys can still show up there and play, but it wouldn't work for me. Sorry.

I'll just stick to training with Lvl 9 computers and come to the next weekly o_o

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the random call, Oats! My phone screen is broken so all I see is white & your phone number looked just like my friends number when I looked it up online.

Btw, ROLL CALL FOR SUNDAY.
1. Nyjin
2. Fierce
3. Hall
4. Bone (?)
5. Phear (?)

Am I missing someone?

Geomaster

Smash Apprentice
GENTLEMEN!

Well, my boss decided that sundays would be a great day to make me work so unfortunately i havent been able to get to show up to any tournaments recently. But now I'm back....

from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed my stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother me

..... whoah, where did that come from? ANYWAY, yea. Is there a weekly this week, or is the next one gonna be next week on Saturday? Actually is there anything at all going on Sunday? I didn't get any hours for Sunday this week but couldn't tell what was going on by reading the thread >_<

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Your crazy Gursalug!

I went over to Izpop's hosue today..turns out he lvies within walking distance of me.

I played EZKL and got some much needed Marth practice, and I Izpop decided to drop all his other chars for the most part and main C.Falcon >.< Hes not that bad, really, but....

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
take me off the list, i slacked off too much on senior portfolio!
gg for me unless you come home early!

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Vicegrip is too good, GursaGlug. :p

Btw...I'm not sure if I'll make Denny's for syrup shots due to Fierce's car and time. @.@
It's okay, Nyjin. I won't hold it against you. We'll take a rain check.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I'm not crazy, Skylar! I want to be the best Ness in Cali!!!
Well good luck. Vice plays all the time @_@...and hes like the hero of Ness mains cause hes one of the only actually good ones (no offense.)

If you beat him you must then take over his duties, fyi.

With great power comes great responsibilities....

Nah but for real, thats great your going to. Your only going to get better, win or lose. youv egot guts i dont have. I should 1$ money match a bunch of really good people some day when i have cash just for the exp points.

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
There wouldn't happen to be a SoCal Brawl / Whatever Hangout Event I can miraculously catch a ride to last minute is there?

I got nothing for this weekend. =/

If not, I can always do manly things like workout, browse MMA forums and listen to Taylor Swift.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I saw that the other Havok would be attending Quizno's. I hope our Havok got to challenge him to a tag match!

I'm really disappointed that I didn't end up at either tournament this weekend, and even moreso upset that I didn't get a chance to play Vicegrip.

Time to start driving myself or booking carpool spots in advance. Hope you all had fun/did well this weekend.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Good games Hall, ill get you next time.....

Also thanks for the donuts, i forgot who gave it to me though, lol, i was still tired in the morn. I think it was Havok or Oats, either way you both ****. Ill make sure to bring those Churro Donuts next time.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, Marco. I can, and I shall!

...Backyard Brawl? Does this mean that the weekly has been canceled? I thought it was on the fourth?

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Cool. I have a birthday party to go to on the 4th, so it works out (even though this backyard brawl sounds tempting enough to ditch my friends for...).

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
This trip was fun, we should do it again. But only on vacations, I was falling sleep at every class today. xD

Top Bottom