• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

D

Deleted member

lol my April fools name on AiB is SK Cost and Rub (skcostnrub)
:D

Rickety

Peace and Love
And it seems I pay the rent in human kindness, . . .

Gah... but its so close to me in poway.... but its run by him........ jesus thats some frustrating jazz right there.

In other news: RICK, I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!
Aw, I miss my Geo Master :(

---------

I have a confession to make.

I like girls.
Those are bad news for your fanboys Rick. :laugh:
Rickety: D: </3
April Fools! <3

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Preliminary Weird People in San Diego List in No Particular Order. All of these people are weird and need to get help immediately.
Oats
Geo
Awex
Stauffy
Nyjin
Burntsockz
Hall
Soid
LittleLives
TKD
Gursalug
MarioLOLXD
I dont need help I just need to take my quiet pills. I believe I forgot them at Samuelson's.

Its a shame "OGM liek i quit samsh" blogs are everywhere on AIB today. Mine's had no credibility since everyone made one. So I had some fun with this girl on AiB instead. She got the 100 friends badge today!

EDIT: Socko are you really maining climbers now?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
That free tourney doesnt sound all that legit. i heard what happened last D&B...wayyy back in summer....

But uh..are you guys going...?

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
That Cybersports tournament intrigues me...is anybody going to that from SD? I might show up just for the experience XD.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I love sketchy. :p

It's on the same day as Race's tourney, hmmm...

It seems like easy money though! :p

But Races'...

But closer!

But Races!

I'll wait for my rides ;D

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
An Open Letter to Some F****** *****:

Hey guys, now, I understand changing people's facebook is fun stuff, and wow is it fun because I like doing it too, but watch what you change. I had a rough night last night, and I didn't want to be woken up by a very stupid phone call by the very dumb federal government about possibly being tagged a pedophile.

*Everyone laughs*

Ok, done?

April Fools was yesterday, so this is pretty serious for me at least, and I really don't like my trust blown up in my face especially while being angry/tired. Soooo just warning you, I'm pretty mad at you guys. Like, more mad than I was when I lost to MoJoe.

Ok, and just to clarify the joke: I don't like little boys, I like burntsockz. No one in their right mind would like someone that says "bidooooooof."

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Geez, Oats. That realllly ****ing sucks.
I mean, yeah april fools and its a running gag between us and all that , but being called by the feds? Wow. How bad DID they make your facebook? ("They" as in whoever changed your facebook account.)

Well I know Id be pissed if anyone messed with any of my stuff like that...so yeah. I feel you. Sorry man >.<

...I lost to MoJoe once....Its venue and or tired johns...I swear it will never happen again...hopefully....

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
They didn't change anything but the status. I was surprised too, because it was just a status change. Yet, the federal government still searches and filters high-traffic sites like facebook and myspace for this stuff. I'm still wondering how they could have done it with the privacy settings I have in place... it's kind of dumb of me to care so much about the facebook (or by extension, a myspace) profile, but since I have family on there, as well as teachers and professors, facebook has gradually creeped into many facets of my life and really, all it does is augment the "first-impressions-stick" mentality. People judge you off the dumbest ****, but that's how the world is.

And MoJoe is good, no joke. I was mad at the time, and I think what angers me the most about MoJoe is his attitude sometimes.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Aw, Oats, I'm sorry to hear that, I had no idea about all this. Hope all is well.

Also, hey! What's wrong with losing to MoJoe? He is way too cute and awesome! I <3 Temecula.

And anyone who doesn't love MoJoe will have to answer to me! Er, if I had muscles, I'd show em' off and flex em' right now. :-P

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Nothing is wrong with losing to him now. I was mad last year, and my original comment was meant to be a little humorous so the whole post wasn't a downer.

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
stopping by to say happy b-day rickety
i wont be at weekly this week, going to key club convention to get some digits son

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
@ Rickety: The colors, Duke! The colors!

@ Phear: Make yo' move, get sum digitzz, and do the "popcorn" trick if you take the ladies out to the movies!

@ Oats: The feds!? That's rough, man :(

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
**** Oats that suck.
If you need to run away for what ever reason, you can stay in my house, but i warn you, i don't have anything fun to play with.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
lol @ MogX, hes not kidding he has no wii, no fighting games. Don't get drunk and pass out at his house, do it at soids or tkd's. He has like Jak and daxter or something.

F that.

Anyways, so i just saw that the new fast and the furious is comes out tonight. Who wants to go!? Popcorn ftw?

me and android already got tixs. lol

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I'm not sure if I'm going to the Weekly this week after Backyard Brawl either.

If I do end up going, would anyone feel like picking me up from my house to get to Havok's?

I'd be your bestest friend! (And I'd pay for gas)

@Oats: Bidooooooof. Seriously though, that's messed. Messing with Facebooks/Myspaces is mean!

D

Deleted member

Wtf, how did someone get on ur facebook marco?

Thats a **** move, no one in their right (or wrong) mind thinks you are actually a pedophile =/.
Btw ill prolly be comin back the first weekly in may. :)

Soid

Smash Journeyman
10 bucks for watching a movie that i can watch on internet mmmm can i sneak like in Tj example havokz buy a ticket go inside go out "he forgot something" and ask to the Ticket person he will be right back he give me the ticket havok go back i say i already was inside and show him the ticket we watch the movie that i can see on the internets or probably buy it for 10 pesos in Blue Ray quality behind my home

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Oats, I lost to Rokan and i was pissed, but then i realized hes actually not that bad and he actually improved tremendusly. He almost beat Teba if i remember correctly. So no johns. :) Also.....

EY CUCUY!!! *Roar* Down Smash*

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Oats, I lost to Rokan and i was pissed, but then i realized hes actually not that bad and he actually improved tremendusly. He almost beat Teba if i remember correctly. So no johns. :) Also.....

EY CUCUY!!! *Roar* Down Smash*
El Cucuy, that it's some kind of mexcican demon, that parents used to mention when you didnt wanted to go to sleep.

Go to bed or the Cucuy in the closet will eat you. its kinda **** up to say that to a 5 years old. :laugh:

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
@Phear: You can't even get a date from a calendar. Calm le phuck down pl0x. lol jk

@Rickety: Happy birthday!

@MogX: Ya duermete antes de que te salga el cucuy o la llorona!

EDIT: Jmex make your 1000th post here!!!!!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yes we're going to a party, party, I would like you to dance (birthday)

stopping by to say happy b-day rickety
Aw, thank you very much! :]

@ Rickety: The colors, Duke! The colors!
YESSSS

I wonder how many birthday candles Rickety is blowing out...
It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here
And I'm most obliged to you for making it clear
That I'm not here

And I never knew the moon could be so big
And I never knew the moon could be so blue
And I'm grateful that you threw away my old shoes
And brought me here instead dressed in red

And I'm wondering who could be writing this song

I don't care if the sun don't shine
And I don't care if nothing is mine
And I don't care if I'm nervous with you
I'll do my loving in the Winter

And the sea isn't green
And I love the Queen
And what exactly is a dream?
And what exactly is a joke?

That's the song that came up on shuffle for me as my first song of being 222 years old. (I know, I know, I'm really turning twenty-two, but two is my favorite number, followed by two hundred and twenty-two, not twenty-two [which is kinda funny, that twenty-two, which is two twos put together, is not my second favorite number!], so rather than turn twenty-two, I decided to turn two hundred and twenty-two today. it's much better this way because I don't think I'll live long enough to really turn one hundred, let alone 222, blah blah blah [ugh, I'm sorry I'm so ranty and rambly; I'm so sick of being sick. Yay for my amazing immune system])

@Rickety: Happy birthday!
Thank you, Mario! :]

---

Between all the tissues and cough syrup, you guys are the bestest ever. I love you all. <3

Boo Boo gave me the new Animal Crossing for my birthday! Now I can go at pullin' those weeds like it's 2002 (there are those numbers again!) !

And Tony, bless his feisty heart, let me play his old copy of the Game-Boy version of Donkey Kong, the one with all the extra levels and stuff. It's so good! I missed it so much.

Can somebody train me at Galaga and/or Ms. Pac-Man?

And today, Tony and I went to the Luna Games in Ocean Beach (it's next to the super-yummy vegan bakery! <3 They made my birthday cake!) and were hoping to play SVC Chaos, but they got rid of it! It's okay, though; they had KoF'98 and it was oh-so-good, even if we missed K' and Ash and yes, even cheapo-ice-girl Kula, I missed all of em'.

It was a wonderful birthday for me, I really enjoyed it, and am so grateful to have you guys as friends. I know I already said that, but I can't help it; I'm so in love with you guys :]

Okay, that's enough rambling, back to Game & Watch Gallery 3! Turtle Bridge is too good!

<3
rickety

Awex

Smash Lord
I don't think it's possible to think negatively of Rickety.

Sounds like an awesome birthday. =)

Fiercey-fierce told me to go over to your place tomorrow night, Havok. Would that be the plan then? Any spots left to fill? :3

JaggerG

Smash Apprentice
...4/9/09? O_o Is there gonna be a tournament next thursday or is that a typo? I guess the 5 is kind of close to the 9....

Geomaster

Smash Apprentice
Fiercey-fierce told me to go over to your place tomorrow night, Havok. Would that be the plan then? Any spots left to fill? :3
I think i grabbed the last spot, but i need to know the plan too :p

**Havok**

Smash Lord
My car:

Awex
Geo
Me
Nyjin
fierce

I would appreciate it if you can come to my house tomorrow morning, if not ill pick you up.

Costs:

$5 gas
$10 food (roughly)
$14 for the entire tournament including house fee. (assuming you do doubles)

soooo about $30 k?

Let me know who i gotta pick up!

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I'm probably gong to need to be picked up, Havok. If you don't mind. ^_^

My parents hate driving me places and I has no car.

Top Bottom